GH short Cycle

kudisbetta

Awards
I was looking to Run GH at 4-8 IU a day for 8 weeks or less.
The main reason to aid in tendon healing, and muscle recovery. I understand that GH should be run for Months on end, However, I really am just looking for aided recovery for my tendons and Muscles in this 2 month period.

I understand IGF is a good bet too, however the GH is readily available to me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go for it. I hear even short runs can be of great value.

never done real gh.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I were you i wouldn't go past 4iu, and dose it all prebed

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I were you i wouldn't go past 4iu, and dose it all prebed
why not go past 8 uis . I think it was Dan Duciane that said the real benefit from gh comes when you do the higher dosing. i have no expirence

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
normal human male GH is very pulsatile - you get a pulse every 3-4 hours. each pulse is lets just say .5iu worth but its full spectrum of GH. human grade synthetic GH is just 22kda which makes up about 70% of full spectrum GH. Even if you injected 20iu all at once, what it would primarily do is screw up the next 4-5 pulses that you would normally make as it will take that long for your body to clear the 20iu. I believe that forcing natural gh creation with GHRP6/2/hexarellin is better for the most part.

I think duchaine may have been using cadaver GH too, which would be full spectrum. I'm not sure tho, since that was pulled in 1985. If you were using that, and not afraid of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (which was why they pulled it) then maybe 20iu a day would work as even if you saw no natural pulses you were using full spectrum GH.

Just my opinion though, its hard to say. For good real human grade GH, 20iu a day isn't particularly feasible for most people. For real jintropin etc you are looking at $4 an iu, so thats $80 a day......

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
normal human male GH is very pulsatile - you get a pulse every 3-4 hours. each pulse is lets just say .5iu worth but its full spectrum of GH. human grade synthetic GH is just 22kda which makes up about 70% of full spectrum GH. Even if you injected 20iu all at once, what it would primarily do is screw up the next 4-5 pulses that you would normally make as it will take that long for your body to clear the 20iu. I believe that forcing natural gh creation with GHRP6/2/hexarellin is better for the most part.

I think duchaine may have been using cadaver GH too, which would be full spectrum. I'm not sure tho, since that was pulled in 1985. If you were using that, and not afraid of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (which was why they pulled it) then maybe 20iu a day would work as even if you saw no natural pulses you were using full spectrum GH.

Just my opinion though, its hard to say. For good real human grade GH, 20iu a day isn't particularly feasible for most people. For real jintropin etc you are looking at $4 an iu, so thats $80 a day......
yeah Dan Duchaine was his own test rat. that is why he died I think. anyways
I have read the ghrp's are very effective. I am thinking the stuff I am taking(in my log) is working well. (anecdotal) waiting for LG to release the studies.

kudisbetta

Awards
It seems that CJC-1295is more effective tha HGH. It lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under natural endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems that CJC-1295is more effective tha HGH. It lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under natural endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.
very true, but you have to dose at least 2mg a week, and its hard to find true clinical grade CJC1295 with DAC. many resellers are selling sermorellin, GRF(1-29) or GRF(1-29) mod as CJC1295. None of them have a halflife over 30 minutes, so not the same effect

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was going to chime in here but Easy has you guys taken care of.

kudisbetta

Awards
So should i even consider running a cycle like this??

Course:
4iu a day for 6 weeks

Goals:
Collagen syth., Boost IGf-1 levels, recovery from muscular injuries, maintain training. RECOVERY

I could throw in some low dose anavar as well but pct is such a big turnoff, and especially for me, i can't have lower than normal test levels at anytime. Low test equals bad performances for me, because I rely of my aggressive and explosive moments for my sport. 4 weeks to wait for test levels is a tough one to consider.

Thats why a low does 3-4 week cycle may be good.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
So should i even consider running a cycle like this??

Course:
4iu a day for 6 weeks

Goals:
Collagen syth., Boost IGf-1 levels, recovery from muscular injuries, maintain training. RECOVERY

I could throw in some low dose anavar as well but pct is such a big turnoff, and especially for me, i can't have lower than normal test levels at anytime. Low test equals bad performances for me, because I rely of my aggressive and explosive moments for my sport. 4 weeks to wait for test levels is a tough one to consider.

Thats why a low does 3-4 week cycle may be good.
After a lower dose cycle with running a SERM i feel like i'm at higher than precycle levels in under a week. I have no clue if i actually am, but you are just worried about how you feel anyways.

I'd like to see how the 4iu's a day effects your sport though. I'm also an athlete.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a lower dose cycle with running a SERM i feel like i'm at higher than precycle levels in under a week. I have no clue if i actually am, but you are just worried about how you feel anyways.

I'd like to see how the 4iu's a day effects your sport though. I'm also an athlete.
how many ui's?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to Run GH at 4-8 IU a day for 8 weeks or less.
The main reason to aid in tendon healing, and muscle recovery. I understand that GH should be run for Months on end, However, I really am just looking for aided recovery for my tendons and Muscles in this 2 month period.

I understand IGF is a good bet too, however the GH is readily available to me.
one of the ppl in my gym that guides (first off forums lol) me with steroids told me dnt mess with GH/IGF unless ur 250+. just my advice. use some EQ, pre load it hard, it should help in tendon problems.