GH vs. Igf-1 for fat loss...

masshole

Awards
Which do you think is better for fat loss? I know GH is more expensive, but based on results alone, which would be best.

I probably would not use anything else, except for maybe T3 if I use GH.

Thanks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure about this one. Someone send me some GH and I will tell you. :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard , gh seems to work better . personally , i didnt see much from gh ,nothing i couldnt accomplish via normal methods like cardio and diet .

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard , gh seems to work better . personally , i didnt see much from gh ,nothing i couldnt accomplish via normal methods like cardio and diet .
Are you serious... from what I've been reading so far, gh/igf was supposed to be a potent fat stripper.

whale

Awards
I agree Ray I did not see much on GH either and I was on for over 6 months at 4iu a day. I did not like the sides but I will let everyone know about the difference i am try IGF right now. And dieting.

whale

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I agree Ray I did not see much on GH either and I was on for over 6 months at 4iu a day. I did not like the sides but I will let everyone know about the difference i am try IGF right now. And dieting.

whale
What kinds of sides did you experience?

whale

Awards
the norm tingle fingers swolen joints so on. The worst was waking up every night with a pain so bad in my hands I though a car ran over them. Plus I did not get the affects I was looking for from GH so I guess that makes the sides that much more worse.

whale

HARLEYMAN

Awards
ive done 4ml of igf and love it never tried hgh but ill keep using this 1gf very good results.

HARLEYMAN

Awards
Igf

WELL I STARTED AT 190LBS NEVER COULD BREAK 200LBS, PRETTY HARD RIGHT NOW 5FT5 BODY FAT AROUND 9%RIGHTNOW I TOOK 50MCG 5ON 2 OFF FOR THE FIRST 30DAYS THEN EXPERIMENTED WITH A LITTLE LESS DOSE20mcgthru 30mcg never noticed any difference from high to low dose so i stayed at 30mcg the rest of the time got a little stronger slept aalot better at night pumps are great and vascular as hell all the time. i really like the stuff. going to get some from mr this wek i want to try theirs.so right now im sitting about 200lbs finnally.this time im going to run it 7days with no days off also headaches were tough some days from it, one of the sides from it elbows hurt a little more than they usually do.ffeel alot fuller also.from the experience ive had from it so far pretty good.i tried it the second cycle by itself just to see the difference and it was ok but i went back to the aas with it the third experiment a heck of alot better with some aas.