HGH and height increase at 18

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?

Jason161

Awards
Its said that it can at any age really, but more so in an 18 yr old because hes in the stage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HGH has the capability to make EVERY part of you grow, and should be approached with extreme caution.

ManBeast

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Depends on weather your epiphyseal plates in your long bones have matured or not. HGH makes you grow taller buy generating more cartilage in the epiphyseal plates (on the ends of your bones). Sex hormones (estrogen for the most part) will cause edochondrol ossification, whereby cartilage is replaced by bone. This is, by the way, one of the problems with taking steroid when you are not fully matured, you will stunt your growth. The two hormones are basically racing each other, one laying down the cartilage and increase the length of the long bones (femur, humurus, etc..). While the sex hormones are converting to bone. Once the plates are fully covered over with bone, HGH will not increase the length of the bone but will increase the diameter of the bone. This happens on occasion to people who produce too much and it is a condition called acromegaly, basically they look like cavemen. There are tooo many variables to give you a straight answer, if you want to make sure you are getting enough natural hGH, just make sure you get plenty of rest.

canadaguy

Awards
Depends on weather your epiphyseal plates in your long bones have matured or not. HGH makes you grow taller buy generating more cartilage in the epiphyseal plates (on the ends of your bones). Sex hormones (estrogen for the most part) will cause edochondrol ossification, whereby cartilage is replaced by bone. This is, by the way, one of the problems with taking steroid when you are not fully matured, you will stunt your growth. The two hormones are basically racing each other, one laying down the cartilage and increase the length of the long bones (femur, humurus, etc..). While the sex hormones are converting to bone. Once the plates are fully covered over with bone, HGH will not increase the length of the bone but will increase the diameter of the bone. This happens on occasion to people who produce too much and it is a condition called acromegaly, basically they look like cavemen. There are tooo many variables to give you a straight answer, if you want to make sure you are getting enough natural hGH, just make sure you get plenty of rest.
Great post!!!

Rokdog

Awards
I remember watching a documentory about an adolecent who was given HGH to make him grow taller. The boy did not have a hormone imbalance, he was just small for his age. It was stated that HGH would not make him any taller than his natural genetics dictated. With HGH, he would just reach his potential sooner.

Rokdog

Awards
On the other hand:
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003 approved a new use for Humatrope, a biosynthesized brand of human Growth hormone, for the long-term treatment of children with idiopathic (of unknown origin) short stature, also called non-Growth hormone deficient short stature. "Short stature" has been defined by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the Growth hormone Research Society as height more than 2 standard deviations (SD) below the mean for age and sex. This corresponds to the shortest 2.3% of children. This new indication restricts therapy to children who are even shorter, specifically more than 2.25 SD below the mean for age and sex, or the shortest 1.2% of children. For example, for 10-year old boys and girls, this would correspond to heights of less than 4' 1" inch. This would further correspond to heights of less than 5' 3" and 4' 11" in adult men and women, respectively. In clinical studies, the drug added several inches to the children's eventual height.

hari

Awards
whats the best hgh or where can i find the hgh for height increase because im 5ft4 n i wanna b around 5ft6-8

GTmauf

Awards
hi i am 20
Hey, unfortunately at that age HGH will basically do nothing for your height. As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I'm afraid you're as tall as you'll ever be :(

MuthurPola

Awards
Guys. Im only 17, but im still at 5'6 whilst my mates are all hitting the 6'ft barrier. HGH seems to be pretty much the only permanent solution. Ive done some research and apparently the molecules are too big for the body to absorb from pills/capsules etc but the injections are overly expensive. Any help?!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
AS long as your are not done growing naturally hgh may help you grow taller. People with pituitary tumors who are pumping out tons more hgh than normal grow to be giants, even throughout their life past 21 if they dont have surgery. Go see your doctor. Also, estrogen causes growth plates in your bones to fuse and you stop growing, i think going on antiestrogens may influence how tall you will grow. Of course i'm not a doctor, thats just what Ive heard, so make an apt to get a professional opinion.

janice123

Awards
Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?
Yes it will make you taller and stronger.
The unfortunate thing is, to get any hgh that works, you will be dropping about 1500 (yes, fifteen hundred...one thousand, five hundred) dollars a month.
Anything less than a grand is likely not even hgh.
:bigok:

Seismic

Seismic

Awards
I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.

Petena

Awards
Hi im 17 and i need grow too. Suplements can help us?? -I think use antiestrogen, IGF and GH boost. -This are the suplements can i buy in my country, whos you recommend me?: . -AnimalPM of Universal -Secretagogue one of MHP -Secretagogue gold of MHP -HexaGHen of Musclemeds -Humanofort of Labrada -Hemogex of Revolutions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -Genf20,Symbiotropin,GHR1000,Cloud9...ect This last suplements are homeopatic-sublingual HGH, are very famous on internet, but i think are a fake. -Any recomendation about this? -Who i buy? HELP THANKS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont buy any of those they will not make you grow like actual hgh

and i dont think you should use hgh at your age

no its not anabolic steroids but still i dont think its a good idea

Petena

Awards
Thanks for your opinion! -But y need to try something, and i only can buy that suplements.

Petena

Awards
its good idea use an antiestrogen suplement to stop the close of grow plates??

kamilpratz

Awards
As I know usually height growth stops after a certain age. Women usually stop growing after the age of 21 while for men it is 25. However, these calculations can be turned around through certain physical activities, exercises, right diet, and other things, which are important for human body’s growth.

RonLara

Awards
I'm 23 years old and grew maybe an inch since 18. I started puberty late so I might still have an opening to grow.

Me: 5'6
Dad: 5'9
Mom: 5'5

Feet size: 8.5-9
Arm length: same length as someone 6'4

I wanna hear from people that grew after 21 yo.
hp://growingtallerstretches.com/

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
I'm 23 years old and grew maybe an inch since 18. I started puberty late so I might still have an opening to grow.

Me: 5'6
Dad: 5'9
Mom: 5'5

Feet size: 8.5-9
Arm length: same length as someone 6'4

I wanna hear from people that grew after 21 yo.
hp://growingtallerstretches.com/
Grew an inch and a shoe size b/w 24 and 25. Men aren't considered at full growth until around 25. Not all continue to grow that late but for some reason beyond me, I hit a last spurt b/w 24 and 25. Theres hope for ya. If it doesnt happen its not the end of the world.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Grew an inch and a shoe size b/w 24 and 25. Men aren't considered at full growth until around 25. Not all continue to grow that late but for some reason beyond me, I hit a last spurt b/w 24 and 25. Theres hope for ya. If it doesnt happen its not the end of the world.
I grew around 6 centimeters the in the last 2 and a half years. Maybe my spine got straighter though I do have some scoliosis. I'm hoping in the next few months I'm about to get my spine straighter with exercise and grow anouther 1-2 centimeters so I can be 1.83 meters(Even 6 foot).

RichKid

Awards
If HGH could potentially increase the height of someone with open growth plates could peptides do the same?

Im 18 and im pretty sure my growth plates are still open because i've gained some height recently(not alot though) I was wondering if it was possible for me to gain another inch or two with peptide or HGH use.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
You're best bet is to have children with a very tall woman so your kids can at least be tall. You're genetics are what you're stuck with. Try an inversion table and cross your fingers haha.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
will hgh make my **** bigger?...joking..kind of.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that if you put DHT cream on it when you first hit puberty it will make it bigger. Though I personally doubt that to be true.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Smaller women would make it [look] bigger lol

Welsh11

Awards
Hey Guys, Im just looking for some insight. Im 16, and I'm 5'9 almost 5'10. My moms side of the family are all short ( I'm taller then them all ), but my dads side are really tall. The heights range from 6'( my dad ), to his 2 brothers ( 6'4, and 6'8 ) and my grandpa is 6'2. I play football, and im a stockier guy ( i weigh about 240 pounds ) But I'm just wondering what i can expect my height to be once im about done growing. Im really worried that i wont grow too much anymore.

tjay23

Awards
wouldn't CJC-1295 help in the sense of height. The hgh bleed being compared to acromegaly and all

PhenomHCL

Awards
If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack -
Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
Niacin 500mg - pre bed
Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
Multi
Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

That stack can make you 1-2 inches in a month, by working through IGF-1 and the pi3k activator, HEX is a really potent pi3k activator so it only needs to be used in the morning @ 50mcg, since it also increases cortisol, prolactin and desensitization, so its best if used once daily @ 50mcg.

I know this is a BBing forum but you'll also need to reduce your lifting to 1 or 2 times a week, since the IGF-1 will go into healing your muscles instead of giving you the longitude bone growth that you want, and cut ejaculation down to, just to 2 times a week.

There are 2 more compounds, that can make you grow taller, but none of us are able to access it unless your an MD or a Biochemist or someone whos really deep down the rabbit hole in the medical industry, im a Programmer so i obviously cannot get these compounds, but if you can, they are " Methylprotodioscin" and "Dimethylicaritin" if you use those 2 compounds you wont need to use the above stack i mentioned earlier.

P.S
I'm not the "maker" of this info, im short for my height aswell, and did a lot of searching on the internet, reading pubmed, datbtrues articles, russianstars experiences and all these other guys who have posted info in relation to the GHRP compounds.
A lot of this info tho, comes from a guy called "xcrunner" who is a Biochemist who came to the growtallforums and shared this info with us, he was 5'5 but now stands at 6'2 (a lot of people critisized him, but he was redeemed by the medical journals backing up his evidence and claims), he recently left the forums tho, but he has taught us a lot, and we remember everything that hes shared, so hopefully, this could help you guys out aswell :).

PhenomHCL

Awards
And another thing i forget to mention.
Make sure you take a Multi,Iodine,Melatonin and Niacin,Potassium tablet after showering/brushing teeth.
Since fluoride is counter productive to longitude bone growth, growth hormone,igf-1 and overall intelligence, if you can take them after showering/brushing teeth, it will get most of the fluoride in your body out of it and get the fluoride out of your pineal gland aswell.
Milk/dairy is also bad for the body, since when you consume milk it makes your bones secrete the calcium currently stored in your bones to counter-act against milk, since mammals arent meant to drink milk once weened.

Pi3k and bone growth -
I can't post links but go to google and type in "Pi3k pathway and bone growth"

One thing xcrunner told us, was that the growth plates never actually seal, but become "inactive" and to "re-active" them, you can take MSM & chondroitin and SAM-e to reactive them.

Go to google and type in "MSM chondroitin chondrocytes pubmed" for some studies.

HEX will make you taller even tho your plates are inactive, but it will make you taller quicker if theyre active.

Add GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for the main GH and IGF-1 production, it will also make you smarter because of neurogenesis aswell :p, kill 2 birds with 1 stone huh.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
And another thing i forget to mention.
Make sure you take a Multi,Iodine,Melatonin and Niacin,Potassium tablet after showering/brushing teeth.
Since fluoride is counter productive to longitude bone growth, growth hormone,igf-1 and overall intelligence, if you can take them after showering/brushing teeth, it will get most of the fluoride in your body out of it and get the fluoride out of your pineal gland aswell.
Milk/dairy is also bad for the body, since when you consume milk it makes your bones secrete the calcium currently stored in your bones to counter-act against milk, since mammals arent meant to drink milk once weened.

Pi3k and bone growth -
I can't post links but go to google and type in "Pi3k pathway and bone growth"

One thing xcrunner told us, was that the growth plates never actually seal, but become "inactive" and to "re-active" them, you can take MSM & chondroitin and SAM-e to reactive them.

Go to google and type in "MSM chondroitin chondrocytes pubmed" for some studies.

HEX will make you taller even tho your plates are inactive, but it will make you taller quicker if theyre active.

Add GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for the main GH and IGF-1 production, it will also make you smarter because of neurogenesis aswell :p, kill 2 birds with 1 stone huh.
Then how come you're 5' 5"? I'm sorry I'd like to believe there is a way to get taller, but I have seen no prove with any of these get taller routines. All I can hope for is to gain an inch through spinal straightening now that I am wearing shoes with flat feet support. So why don't you try this technique and let us know the results. I'd seriously like to see some kind of technique work with proof.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Then how come you're 5' 5"? I'm sorry I'd like to believe there is a way to get taller, but I have seen no prove with any of these get taller routines. All I can hope for is to gain an inch through spinal straightening now that I am wearing shoes with flat feet support. So why don't you try this technique and let us know the results. I'd seriously like to see some kind of technique work with proof.

Well i would have tried this out earlier, but seeing as how i live in Australia (the worst place ever :( ) whenever i order peptides it gets taken at customs.

I however found another place, that has a lab in australia, but they're currently out of stock for the next 2 weeks.
So in 2 weeks, i'll order and then finally be able to test it out, i'll log it when i do.

P.S -
I used to actually be 5'2 in September of last year, but using Generate and IGH-1 got me up to 5'5 by November, i've ordered more Generate and IGH-1 since then (about 5 bottles more), and i havent grown using those extra bottles, xcrunner said so aswell, Generate and IGH-1 help only once.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well i would have tried this out earlier, but seeing as how i live in Australia (the worst place ever :( ) whenever i order peptides it gets taken at customs.

I however found another place, that has a lab in australia, but they're currently out of stock for the next 2 weeks.
So in 2 weeks, i'll order and then finally be able to test it out, i'll log it when i do.

P.S -
I used to actually be 5'2 in September of last year, but using Generate and IGH-1 got me up to 5'5 by November, i've ordered more Generate and IGH-1 since then (about 5 bottles more), and i havent grown using those extra bottles, xcrunner said so aswell, Generate and IGH-1 help only once.
How old are you? I'll be 23. Also how much is this stuff anyway? I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

PhenomHCL

Awards
How old are you? I'll be 23. Also how much is this stuff anyway? I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

Lol, yeah im trying to go on a study abroad thing for next year at college, Australia is a pretty awful place to live.
I'd like to be 6'1 with some leet muscles when i do tho.

Im 18, turning 19 in Aug.

For -
Hexarelin 10mg (5 x 2mg bottles)
GHRP-2 10mg (2 x 5mg bottles)
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) (5 x 2mg bottles)
Bacteriostatic Water (2 x 30ml)
Insulin Needles (10 pack x 12)

From the source it is $306.55 USD.

And then add in the other supps like fluoride blockers, cortisol and PRL blockers and some creatine etc from Nutraplanet + shipping, thats another $200-250
So about $550 all up.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah im trying to go on a study abroad thing for next year at college, Australia is a pretty awful place to live.
I'd like to be 6'1 with some leet muscles when i do tho.

Im 18, turning 19 in Aug.

For -
Hexarelin 10mg (5 x 2mg bottles)
GHRP-2 10mg (2 x 5mg bottles)
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) (5 x 2mg bottles)
Bacteriostatic Water (2 x 30ml)
Insulin Needles (10 pack x 12)

From the source it is $306.55 USD.

And then add in the other supps like fluoride blockers, cortisol and PRL blockers and some creatine etc from Nutraplanet + shipping, thats another $200-250
So about $550 all up.
Well **** that idea then lol. I'm only living off of $700 a month right now

tjay23

Awards
P.S -
You have me interested, I wouldnt mind a inch or two. And if not me maybe I can help my little bro out before its to late for him to haha. I'm 5'6. do you think....

GHenerate + Free I-GH-1 package sold online would be better for height increase then....

vs

Cjc-1295 x 75mcg x 3 a day and ghrp-2 x 200mcg x 3 a day

PhenomHCL

Awards
CJC 1295 (no DAC) 75mcgs + Hexarelin 75mcgs + The extra supplements, like cortisol , PRL, fluoride blockers etc will be more extremely more powerful than Generate + IGH-1.

You could theoretically dose HEX 3 times a day, and skip the GHRP-2, since HEX when dosed before sleep, increases cortisol and prl, which is counter productive to bone growth, but with the cortisol and prl blockers, you theoretically block them (assuming how much cortisol/prl your body will produce)

So you can experience the power of the pi3k activation and GH -> IGF-1, power HEX will give you, at a critical time such as sleep, when most of the growing will be done.
Aswell as Hexarelin being the potent GH producer out of the GHRPs.

tjay23

Awards
CJC 1295 (no DAC) 75mcgs + Hexarelin 75mcgs + The extra supplements, like cortisol , PRL, fluoride blockers etc will be more extremely more powerful than Generate + IGH-1.

You could theoretically dose HEX 3 times a day, and skip the GHRP-2, since HEX when dosed before sleep, increases cortisol and prl, which is counter productive to bone growth, but with the cortisol and prl blockers, you theoretically block them (assuming how much cortisol/prl your body will produce)

So you can experience the power of the pi3k activation and GH -> IGF-1, power HEX will give you, at a critical time such as sleep, when most of the growing will be done.
Aswell as Hexarelin being the potent GH producer out of the GHRPs.
where do you find all these blockers? i may have read wrong but u said that hex increases cortisol and prl which is counter productive to growth, then y would you wanna take it? does it have a different benefit that is productive for growth and u use the blockers to keep the ones counter productive out?

PhenomHCL

Awards
Hexarelin only increases cortisol and prolactin, during a PRE-BED dose from one of the studies ive read, before sleep, its fine to dose it in the morning and noon.

You want to take Hexarelin because its a potent activator of the pi3k pathway, it activates the "pi3k pathway" which is responsible for quite a bit of longitude bone growth.

Yes you use the blockers to keep the counteractive effects of Hexarelin and the daily grind at bay.

The Fluoride blockers are (Note** they dont totally remove fluoride from your body, but they will remove a good amount of it away from your bones, teeth, and pineal gland and w/e else fluoride is stored in your body, you will DEFINITELY need this to achieve bone growth and neurogenesis) -

Melatonin
Niacin
Potassium
Iodine
Tumeric Powder (this is in indian foods, especially currys, it helps kill fluoride, if you can get this by itself use THIS to brush your teeth instead)
Multi-Vitamin
COD Fish Oil
Omega-3
Calcium Tablets

Dont worry about buying a "Water filter" they may claim to remove fluoride from the water supply in your house, but no water purifier/filter actually does remove fluoride.

Prolactin Blockers -
L-Dopa
DOPA Mucuna by NOW Foods- You can get this from Nutraplanet

Cortisol Blockers -
Staying Positive
EndoAmp Max - Primordial Performance - You can get this from Nutraplanet
Erase - Performance Enhancing Supplements - Nutraplanet

Foods Best to stay away from -
Milk/Dairy in general
Soda
Junk food in general
If you could stay away from red meat, and eat fish, and to a lesser extent chicken, then that will be very good.
Breads
Processed foods
Candy

Goods foods -
Rice
Herbs/Veggies (is where your calcium should come from, herbs are packed with calcium that your bone can actually use)
Fish
Beans
Lentins
Anything vegetarin with fish and to a lesser extent chicken is good.
Eggs
Fruit
Nuts

Also add in -
MSM and Chondroitin - NOW FOODS- Nutraplanet
SAM-e - - NOW FOODS - Nutraplanet
Creatine Mono -A Standard one will be fine - Nutraplanet
BCAA's - A Standard one will be fine - Nutraplanet
It will also help a lot if you had an N.O product, for better blood flow, which will help greatly, not a lot of N.O products are really legit tho, but Amplify 02 is pretty good, i recommend that - Need2BuildMuscle

Now thats just the info im gathering from the studies i've read, i've also read studies where, HEX doesnt cause de-sensitization, doesn't increase PRL, and actually decreases cortisol.

But it's best to take these pre-cautions since its not guaranteed and its best to be prepared just incase HEX does cause a slight rise in cortisol and PRL.

PhenomHCL

Awards
And if your really desperate for height, the steroids, Anavar, Oxandrolone, Letrozole (this will slow down estrogen sealing your growth plates) and Sustanoon 250, will give you height, a max of about 3-4 inches, but one the cycle is over, thats pretty much GAME OVER, for continuing to grow after that, im not against steroids, but from the studies ive read, they help "kids with short stature" in growing taller but "long term growth is stunted" as in overall long term "growth"

IMO i think the peptides are a far better choice, since they stimulate your own GH production, cheaper, easier to get a hold of, and you can use them for a very very very long time AND they also increase your I.Q and brain power through neurogenesis!!!! :D

Also the C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) regulates endochondral bone growth, and from the studies ive read, im pretty sure Niacin and Melatonin is a CNP stimulator, so is GH -> IGF-1 and the Pi3k pathway.

I ALSO FORGOT, add HUPERZINE A to the stack aswell, you will definitely need it :D

You will definitely grow taller with these compounds even if its over the course of 2 years what height do you want exactly tho ? 6'1?

P.S
Dont worry about Acromegaly, you have to be born with the genes to pick it up.
We're really small for our ages, so we won't get it, also don't worry about horizontal bone growth, since the blockers and extra supplements, will open up the metaphorically "locked doors" in your body for longitude bone growth instead of horizontal bone growth as long as you take the blockers and extra supps it will be fine :), from the studies ive read.

Oh and here are the sports/physical activities you will need to do (Anti-Gravity training) -
Stretching
Sleeping (WITHOUT A PILLOW, so the spine can stretch out, since during the day you head/spine is fully straightened out its only when you go to sleep, and sleep with your head on the pillow that the spine has slight tilt up, thats not natural, you NEED to sleep without a pillow for max growth)
Doing the monkey bars for at least 20-30 minutes, wear gloves when you do it, since it causes blisters on your hands, and it stings your hands :D, it stung mine :p.
Doing sprints
Doing Squats
Doing Pull-ups
Doing Push Ups
Vertical Jumps
If you play basketball that helps, but its not "basketball" that helps, its all the sprinting, quick turning and jumping that helps, you can do all those activities outside of basketball, but if you play b-ball it saves time, i dont play b-ball.
And cycling for 30-60 minutes a day, real cycling outside, not stationery.

Keep "ejaculation" down to a max of 2 times a week since the IGF-1 will go into repairing your semen instead of the bones, but i guess you could theoretically supplement with Zinc/Multi after ejaculation, just depends how important growing taller is to you :p.
Dont, not-ejaculate, since you need to keep your feedback loop positive, just minimise it to 2 times a week.

tjay23

Awards
hoping to reach 5'8 haha nothing to drastic. I dont mind being under 6ft just because i get the wider look but at 5'6 im around the same height as most girls and below most guys i'd just like to get into the average range.

PhenomHCL

Awards
5'8 ? Ahh, well you should be able to achieve 5'8 in around 2-3 months :)
And don't forget the MSM and chondrititon and Huperzine A, you'll need those definitely those aswell :).

P.S -
You should use the GHRP * GHRH, even after you achieve your desired height.
Because of the "neurogenesis" your body will under go.
PAY CLOSE attention when your on these peptides, to how you learn and how you memorize things.
It will enhance your memory/intellgience INCREDIBLY because of the IGF-2 your body will be producing, aswell as evertyhing else working in synergy with eachother!!!

PhenomHCL

Awards
DAMN!
I still can't post links, ahh well, when i start my log in a week or 2, i'll be able to post up the links to the studies, where GH compounds induce longitude bone growth, and how to re-activate the chondrocytes on the growth plates, and how to dose it right for growing taller :).

Chibi

Awards
@PhenomHCL and everyone else willing to share their opinion

Hi, I'm 18, female, and 5'2". I would like to get to 5'8" before I turn 21 (hopefully by 20). I have been stretching and doing yoga for about a year, but daily starting this past month. I also eat vegetables, fish, grains, nuts, etc. and no meat for four years, so I'm good with the nutrition and stretching. I still have to improve my sleeping habits.

I wanted an opinion on whether using Hexarelin will really increase my height. I'm certain that in the next three years I will probably grow one to two more inches with all the stretching/yoga, but could I get to 5'8"? Without using Hexarelin?

Black Hat

Awards
I've been considering some peptides but if they will increase my height I'm not sure I want them, 6'5" is tall enough for me.