HGH and height increase at 18

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    would androgens stop growth plates permanently?
    Its believed to be estrogen that causes this.

2. so pi3k won't work once it has been closed?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Its believed to be estrogen that causes this.
    Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mhsattack16 View Post
    Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.
    Yes!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Seismic View Post
    I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
    wow, im 18 right now and also 5'7.. you think i could get the same results with 'Riptropin' ? its a HGH that is about $400 a month

6. Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hyg etropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bernard_1945
    Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hyg etropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.
    This is 100000% correct!! I made a thread about the same point with igf-1 on the igf section.192-aa gh can make terrible side effects because the body fights against the unknown virus.192 is not similar to human gh. Kefei for example don't even make a secret out of it that they make 192-aa gh. One word to hygetropin: these company make huge batches of hgh with all kind of top colour and without label. Reseller around the world buy it like that and label it. There you have your "rigtropin, riptropin, blue tops, red tops almost everything that is not pharmaceutical grade.
  8. height

Quote Originally Posted by Seismic View Post
    I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
    Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.

Hi bro i just wanted to know how long did u take ur hgh for and how many units made u grow 2" and did u c a difference in ur body?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Seismic View Post
    Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.
    Hey dude can you send me a copy of your stack that helped you grow taller?

10. Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.
    •   

11. Re: HGH and height increase at 18

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.
    An aromatase inhibitor given to someone who's growth plates haven't closed yet will
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    An aromatase inhibitor given to someone who's growth plates haven't closed yet will
    Every AI is prescribed, unless you're trying to include Erase.........
  13. Re: HGH and height increase at 18

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Every AI is prescribed, unless you're trying to include Erase.........
    How about

4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
    or
    4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3, 17-dione
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How about

4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
    or
    4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3, 17-dione
    Burned. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

15. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.
    Umm creatine lol

16. I know this thread is old but has anyone here tried this stack yet with any success and i wouldn't recommend herperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor cause it stuff your brain, it really can mess up your brain. e.g. " I've been diagnosed with depression with schizophrenoid features (voices and all that) and one thing that has made the psychotic features noticably, drastically worse, is Huperzine A. According to my understanding, the NMDA pathways are implicated somewhat in schizophrenia as malfunctioning. Huperzine A is a noncompetitive NMDA receptor antagonist, and this would be my guess as to the source of the problem."

Therefore it'd be best to take either l-arginine, preferably
    arginine pyroglutamate lysine since it can increase hgh secretion by 700 percent and would be good to cycle it with naicin by taking one one day and taking the other the next so that the body doesn't get use to it. acetly choline is also great a somatostin inhibitor but really inhibiting it isn't really neccesary "as somatostation allows the buildup of GH to occur. When somatostatin backs down, GH is able to be released as a pulse."

Also you could theoretically substitute hex with I
    pamorelin since it's a third generation peptide and doesn't increase cortisol and prolactin but still should be a potent pi3k activator as are most ghrelin mimetics from what i have found, especially if you can obtain the peptide ghrelin it self.

As for a fluoride blocker i would suggest taking chlorella as it a super-food know to cleanse the body of heavy metal deposits, pollutants and radicals within the body, as well as a possible pi3k activator and if bought in bulk can also be a better substitute for meat since it has allot more protein and many other Amino acids and nutrients required by the body.

17. hey I AM about to start the stack. I m 29 btw. Yea I know sounds crazy. By I ll let you know.

18. and hows that treating you?

19. Bump, someone I knew as a kid got put on GH for being short... after 2 years they grew 2 inch's over their predicted height.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?
    Not if growth plates are closed
  21. Treatment

12 year old girl with just got mature but growth plates open. height 5'1" . cyclist and golfer please suggest easy therapy for getting tall. thnx

22. Quote Originally Posted by tahalikhan View Post
    12 year old girl with just got mature but growth plates open. height 5'1" . cyclist and golfer please suggest easy therapy for getting tall. thnx
    Tie your feet to the ceiling and hang upside down for 1-2 hours a day. Start out every other day and then move to everyday the third week.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Tie your feet to the ceiling and hang upside down for 1-2 hours a day. Start out every other day and then move to everyday the third week.
    any medical stuff though that can help I heard from my physician that I can hardly grow 1 or 1.5 inch from here as per my bone age

24. AI can be good for girls like letrozole

25. A gram of test a week might work.

26. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    A gram of test a week might work.
    It's worth a shot. I heard that tren helps you grow too

27. what should be dosage

28. Quote Originally Posted by tahalikhan View Post
    what should be dosage
    For what?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 03:11 PM