HGH and height increase at 18 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HGH and height increase at 18

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL View Post
    P.S -
    I used to actually be 5'2 in September of last year, but using Generate and IGH-1 got me up to 5'5 by November, i've ordered more Generate and IGH-1 since then (about 5 bottles more), and i havent grown using those extra bottles, xcrunner said so aswell, Generate and IGH-1 help only once.
    You have me interested, I wouldnt mind a inch or two. And if not me maybe I can help my little bro out before its to late for him to haha. I'm 5'6. do you think....

GHenerate + Free I-GH-1 package sold online would be better for height increase then....

vs

Cjc-1295 x 75mcg x 3 a day and ghrp-2 x 200mcg x 3 a day

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

CJC 1295 (no DAC) 75mcgs + Hexarelin 75mcgs + The extra supplements, like cortisol , PRL, fluoride blockers etc will be more extremely more powerful than Generate + IGH-1.

You could theoretically dose HEX 3 times a day, and skip the GHRP-2, since HEX when dosed before sleep, increases cortisol and prl, which is counter productive to bone growth, but with the cortisol and prl blockers, you theoretically block them (assuming how much cortisol/prl your body will produce)

So you can experience the power of the pi3k activation and GH -> IGF-1, power HEX will give you, at a critical time such as sleep, when most of the growing will be done.
    Aswell as Hexarelin being the potent GH producer out of the GHRPs.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

CJC 1295 (no DAC) 75mcgs + Hexarelin 75mcgs + The extra supplements, like cortisol , PRL, fluoride blockers etc will be more extremely more powerful than Generate + IGH-1.

You could theoretically dose HEX 3 times a day, and skip the GHRP-2, since HEX when dosed before sleep, increases cortisol and prl, which is counter productive to bone growth, but with the cortisol and prl blockers, you theoretically block them (assuming how much cortisol/prl your body will produce)

So you can experience the power of the pi3k activation and GH -> IGF-1, power HEX will give you, at a critical time such as sleep, when most of the growing will be done.
    Aswell as Hexarelin being the potent GH producer out of the GHRPs.
    where do you find all these blockers? i may have read wrong but u said that hex increases cortisol and prl which is counter productive to growth, then y would you wanna take it? does it have a different benefit that is productive for growth and u use the blockers to keep the ones counter productive out?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

Hexarelin only increases cortisol and prolactin, during a PRE-BED dose from one of the studies ive read, before sleep, its fine to dose it in the morning and noon.

You want to take Hexarelin because its a potent activator of the pi3k pathway, it activates the "pi3k pathway" which is responsible for quite a bit of longitude bone growth.

Yes you use the blockers to keep the counteractive effects of Hexarelin and the daily grind at bay.

The Fluoride blockers are (Note** they dont totally remove fluoride from your body, but they will remove a good amount of it away from your bones, teeth, and pineal gland and w/e else fluoride is stored in your body, you will DEFINITELY need this to achieve bone growth and neurogenesis) -

Melatonin
    Niacin
    Potassium
    Iodine
    Tumeric Powder (this is in indian foods, especially currys, it helps kill fluoride, if you can get this by itself use THIS to brush your teeth instead)
    Multi-Vitamin
    COD Fish Oil
    Omega-3
    Calcium Tablets

Dont worry about buying a "Water filter" they may claim to remove fluoride from the water supply in your house, but no water purifier/filter actually does remove fluoride.

Prolactin Blockers -
    L-Dopa
    DOPA Mucuna by NOW Foods- You can get this from Nutraplanet

Cortisol Blockers -
    Staying Positive
    EndoAmp Max - Primordial Performance - You can get this from Nutraplanet
    Erase - Performance Enhancing Supplements - Nutraplanet

Foods Best to stay away from -
    Milk/Dairy in general
    Soda
    Junk food in general
    If you could stay away from red meat, and eat fish, and to a lesser extent chicken, then that will be very good.
    Breads
    Processed foods
    Candy

Goods foods -
    Rice
    Herbs/Veggies (is where your calcium should come from, herbs are packed with calcium that your bone can actually use)
    Fish
    Beans
    Lentins
    Anything vegetarin with fish and to a lesser extent chicken is good.
    Eggs
    Fruit
    Nuts

Also add in -
    MSM and Chondroitin - NOW FOODS- Nutraplanet
    SAM-e - - NOW FOODS - Nutraplanet
    Creatine Mono -A Standard one will be fine - Nutraplanet
    BCAA's - A Standard one will be fine - Nutraplanet
    It will also help a lot if you had an N.O product, for better blood flow, which will help greatly, not a lot of N.O products are really legit tho, but Amplify 02 is pretty good, i recommend that - Need2BuildMuscle

Now thats just the info im gathering from the studies i've read, i've also read studies where, HEX doesnt cause de-sensitization, doesn't increase PRL, and actually decreases cortisol.

But it's best to take these pre-cautions since its not guaranteed and its best to be prepared just incase HEX does cause a slight rise in cortisol and PRL.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

And if your really desperate for height, the steroids, Anavar, Oxandrolone, Letrozole (this will slow down estrogen sealing your growth plates) and Sustanoon 250, will give you height, a max of about 3-4 inches, but one the cycle is over, thats pretty much GAME OVER, for continuing to grow after that, im not against steroids, but from the studies ive read, they help "kids with short stature" in growing taller but "long term growth is stunted" as in overall long term "growth"

IMO i think the peptides are a far better choice, since they stimulate your own GH production, cheaper, easier to get a hold of, and you can use them for a very very very long time AND they also increase your I.Q and brain power through neurogenesis!!!!

Also the C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) regulates endochondral bone growth, and from the studies ive read, im pretty sure Niacin and Melatonin is a CNP stimulator, so is GH -> IGF-1 and the Pi3k pathway.

I ALSO FORGOT, add HUPERZINE A to the stack aswell, you will definitely need it

You will definitely grow taller with these compounds even if its over the course of 2 years what height do you want exactly tho ? 6'1?

P.S
    Dont worry about Acromegaly, you have to be born with the genes to pick it up.
    We're really small for our ages, so we won't get it, also don't worry about horizontal bone growth, since the blockers and extra supplements, will open up the metaphorically "locked doors" in your body for longitude bone growth instead of horizontal bone growth as long as you take the blockers and extra supps it will be fine , from the studies ive read.

Oh and here are the sports/physical activities you will need to do (Anti-Gravity training) -
    Stretching
    Sleeping (WITHOUT A PILLOW, so the spine can stretch out, since during the day you head/spine is fully straightened out its only when you go to sleep, and sleep with your head on the pillow that the spine has slight tilt up, thats not natural, you NEED to sleep without a pillow for max growth)
    Doing the monkey bars for at least 20-30 minutes, wear gloves when you do it, since it causes blisters on your hands, and it stings your hands , it stung mine :P.
    Doing sprints
    Doing Squats
    Doing Pull-ups
    Doing Push Ups
    Vertical Jumps
    If you play basketball that helps, but its not "basketball" that helps, its all the sprinting, quick turning and jumping that helps, you can do all those activities outside of basketball, but if you play b-ball it saves time, i dont play b-ball.
    And cycling for 30-60 minutes a day, real cycling outside, not stationery.

Keep "ejaculation" down to a max of 2 times a week since the IGF-1 will go into repairing your semen instead of the bones, but i guess you could theoretically supplement with Zinc/Multi after ejaculation, just depends how important growing taller is to you :P.
    Dont, not-ejaculate, since you need to keep your feedback loop positive, just minimise it to 2 times a week.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

hoping to reach 5'8 haha nothing to drastic. I dont mind being under 6ft just because i get the wider look but at 5'6 im around the same height as most girls and below most guys i'd just like to get into the average range.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

5'8 ? Ahh, well you should be able to achieve 5'8 in around 2-3 months
    And don't forget the MSM and chondrititon and Huperzine A, you'll need those definitely those aswell .

P.S -
    You should use the GHRP * GHRH, even after you achieve your desired height.
    Because of the "neurogenesis" your body will under go.
    PAY CLOSE attention when your on these peptides, to how you learn and how you memorize things.
    It will enhance your memory/intellgience INCREDIBLY because of the IGF-2 your body will be producing, aswell as evertyhing else working in synergy with eachother!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

DAMN!
    I still can't post links, ahh well, when i start my log in a week or 2, i'll be able to post up the links to the studies, where GH compounds induce longitude bone growth, and how to re-activate the chondrocytes on the growth plates, and how to dose it right for growing taller .
  9. New Member

@PhenomHCL and everyone else willing to share their opinion

Hi, I'm 18, female, and 5'2". I would like to get to 5'8" before I turn 21 (hopefully by 20). I have been stretching and doing yoga for about a year, but daily starting this past month. I also eat vegetables, fish, grains, nuts, etc. and no meat for four years, so I'm good with the nutrition and stretching. I still have to improve my sleeping habits.

I wanted an opinion on whether using Hexarelin will really increase my height. I'm certain that in the next three years I will probably grow one to two more inches with all the stretching/yoga, but could I get to 5'8"? Without using Hexarelin?

Thanks
  10. New Member

I've been considering some peptides but if they will increase my height I'm not sure I want them, 6'5" is tall enough for me.
  11. New Member

PhenomHCL

Hey, man. I've been following this post for a while. I'm really interested in the supplements and other things you posted. The only problem is that you put SO many different ones down through a couple of different posts. Also, I'm not exactly sure what amounts (or even when) I should take them. So , what I'm asking you, please, is to give us this plethora of information in a nice list? with a suggested dose? Thanks A LOT!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Using this method, although the only method that would actually work, will also cause your nose to grow, and your ears. It causes growth everywhere through cell division. Not something I wanna mess with. It Also increases the risk for cancer. I stand at 6'2. It's not as much of a worry for me, but who wouldn't want to be taller.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

I grew an inch from 21 to 22. 5'8" to 5'9". I was stoked when I measured my height recently. Thought I was stuck at 5'8" when I hit 20 years old.
  14. New Member

If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack -
    Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
    GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
    MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
    Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
    Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
    Niacin 500mg - pre bed
    Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
    Multi
    Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
    And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

That stack can make you 1-2 inches in a month, by working through IGF-1 and the pi3k activator, HEX is a really potent pi3k activator so it only needs to be used in the morning @ 50mcg, since it also increases cortisol, prolactin and desensitization, so its best if used once daily @ 50mcg.

I know this is a BBing forum but you'll also need to reduce your lifting to 1 or 2 times a week, since the IGF-1 will go into healing your muscles instead of giving you the longitude bone growth that you want, and cut ejaculation down to, just to 2 times a week.

There are 2 more compounds, that can make you grow taller, but none of us are able to access it unless your an MD or a Biochemist or someone whos really deep down the rabbit hole in the medical industry, im a Programmer so i obviously cannot get these compounds, but if you can, they are " Methylprotodioscin" and "Dimethylicaritin" if you use those 2 compounds you wont need to use the above stack i mentioned earlier.

P.S
    I'm not the "maker" of this info, im short for my height aswell, and did a lot of searching on the internet, reading pubmed, datbtrues articles, russianstars experiences and all these other guys who have posted info in relation to the GHRP compounds.
    A lot of this info tho, comes from a guy called "xcrunner" who is a Biochemist who came to the growtallforums and shared this info with us, he was 5'5 but now stands at 6'2 (a lot of people critisized him, but he was redeemed by the medical journals backing up his evidence and claims), he recently left the forums tho, but he has taught us a lot, and we remember everything that hes shared, so hopefully, this could help you guys out aswell .
    Hi people, have you and/or anyone else tried this stack yet? Any results?

Looks like a pretty good stack for growing taller. Currently 19 and 5ft 4.5, wish to be at least a strong 5ft8.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  120 lbs.

If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack
    Holy **** that has to be the most helpful post I've ever seen for height growth.
  16. yp2

Quote Originally Posted by Seismic View Post
    I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
    Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.
    hey bro im 19 an im going to start a hgh cycle. how did you took it? like how much iu's? what time did you took it? i was thinking about spliting it through the day in the morning and before bed and taking it every other day.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

hey so I was wondering if you are not deficient in hgh but you are just naturally short why can't hgh work and make you taller?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon.27 View Post
    hey so I was wondering if you are not deficient in hgh but you are just naturally short why can't hgh work and make you taller?
    It can make you taller. There is still a genetic limit however. These methods are more so for making up for environmental issues or bad diet before your epiphysial plates close.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?

Thought you guys might find this interesting- a little food for thought:

in Endocrinol (Oxf). 2006 May;64(5):510-3. Treatment with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole during adolescence increases near-final height in boys with constitutional delay of puberty.

Hero M, Wickman S, Dunkel L.
    Source

Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

We investigated whether inhibition of oestrogen biosynthesis with the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, during adolescence improves near-final height in boys with constitutional delay of puberty.
    PATIENTS AND METHODS:

Seventeen boys with constitutional delay of puberty were randomized to receive testosterone (T) enanthate (1 mg/kg i.m.) every 4 weeks for 6 months in combination with placebo (Pl, n = 8), or the aromatase inhibitor letrozole (Lz, 2.5 mg/day orally) (n = 9), for 12 months. After treatment, patients were followed up until near-final height. Height discrepancy was calculated as near-final height minus mid-parental target height.
    MEASUREMENTS:

The primary end point was the difference in near-final height between the groups treated either with T + Pl or T + Lz. Secondarily, height discrepancy and gain in height standard deviation score (SDS) were analysed in both groups.
    RESULTS:

Boys treated with T + Lz reached a higher mean near-final height than did boys on T + Pl (175.8 vs. 169.1 cm, respectively, P = 0.04). In T + Lz-treated boys, mean near-final height did not differ from their mid-parental target height (175.8 vs. 177.1 cm, P = 0.38), whereas in T + Pl-treated boys, mean near-final height was lower than mid-parental target height (169.1 vs. 173.9 cm, P = 0.007). T + Lz-treated boys had a greater increment in height SDS over the pretreatment height SDS than T + Pl-treated boys (+1.4 SDS vs.+0.8 SDS, P = 0.03).
    CONCLUSIONS:

Our findings indicate that in adolescent boys an increase in adult height can be attained by use of aromatase inhibitors.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Dec;90(12):6396-402. Epub 2005 Sep 27.
    Inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis with a potent aromatase inhibitor increases predicted adult height in boys with idiopathic short stature: a randomized controlled trial.

Hero M, Norjavaara E, Dunkel L.
    Source

Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Helsinki, Finland.

Abstract

CONTEXT:

In males as well as in females, estrogen is an essential regulator of bone maturation, growth plate fusion, and cessation of longitudinal growth. Therefore, an increase in predicted adult height (PAH) may be achieved in short boys by blocking estrogen biosynthesis.
    OBJECTIVE:

We tested the hypothesis that a decrease in the rate of bone maturation and an increase in PAH can be achieved in boys with idiopathic short stature (ISS) by the method of blocking estrogen biosynthesis with an aromatase inhibitor. Secondarily, we investigated the effects of aromatase inhibition on bone mineralization.
    DESIGN:

This was a prospective, double-blind, randomized, placebo (Pl)-controlled clinical study.
    SETTING:

The study was performed at a university hospital out-patient clinic.
    PATIENTS:

Thirty-one boys, aged 9.0-14.5 yr, with ISS were studied.
    INTERVENTION:

The boys were treated with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole (Lz; 2.5 mg/d) or Pl for 2 yr.
    MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:

The main outcome measure was the change in PAH after 24 months of treatment.
    RESULTS:

PAH increased by 5.9 cm (P < 0.0001), and height SD score for bone age increased by 0.7 SD score (P < 0.0001) in the Lz-treated boys, whereas no changes occurred in the respective measures in Pl-treated boys. Areal bone mineral density of the lumbar spine and femoral neck, assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry, increased in a similar fashion in both groups during the treatment, whereas bone mineral apparent density increased only in those taking Lz (median increase, 4.3%; P = 0.009).
    CONCLUSIONS:

Treatment with the aromatase inhibitor Lz delays bone maturation and improves PAH in boys with ISS. No adverse effects on bone mineralization were evident after 2 yr of treatment.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Mar;93(3):823-31. Epub 2007 Dec 28.
    Anastrozole increases predicted adult height of short adolescent males treated with growth hormone: a randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial for one to three years.

Mauras N, Gonzalez de Pijem L, Hsiang HY, Desrosiers P, Rapaport R, Schwartz ID, Klein KO, Singh RJ, Miyamoto A, Bishop K.
    Source

Nemours Children's Clinic, Division of Endocrinology, 807 Children's Way, Jacksonville, Florida 32207, USA. nmauras@nemours.org

Abstract

CONTEXT:

The process of epiphyseal fusion during puberty is regulated by estrogen, even in males.
    OBJECTIVE:

Our objective was to investigate whether anastrozole, a potent aromatase inhibitor, could delay bone age acceleration and increase predicted adult height in adolescent boys with GH deficiency.
    METHODS:

Fifty-two adolescent males with GH deficiency treated with GH were randomized to cotreatment with anastrozole or placebo daily for up to 36 months.
    RESULTS:

Fifty subjects completed 12 months, 41 completed 24 months, and 28 completed 36 months. Linear growth was comparable between groups; however, there was a significantly slower increase in bone age advancement from baseline in the anastrozole group vs. placebo group after 2 yr (+1.8+/-0.1 vs. +2.7+/-0.1 yr, P<0.0001) and after 3 yr (+2.5+/-0.2 vs. +4.1+/-0.1 yr, P<0.0001). This resulted in a net increase in predicted adult height of +4.5+/-1.2 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and +6.7+/-1.4 cm at 36 months as compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in the placebo group. Estradiol and estrone concentrations increased less in the anastrozole group compared with placebo group. All boys on the aromatase inhibitor had normal tempo of virilization. Safety data, including glucose, and plasma lipid concentrations were comparable between groups.
    CONCLUSIONS:

Anastrozole increases adult height potential of adolescent boys on GH therapy while maintaining normal pubertal progression after 2-3 yr. This treatment offers an alternative in promoting growth in GH-deficient boys in puberty. Long-term follow up is needed to elucidate fully the safety and efficacy of this approach.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

would androgens stop growth plates permanently?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    would androgens stop growth plates permanently?
    Its believed to be estrogen that causes this.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

so pi3k won't work once it has been closed?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Its believed to be estrogen that causes this.
    Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mhsattack16 View Post
    Makes me wonder if the rebounding estrogen from AAS use in developing stages speeds up the process, thus stopping growth short of it's potential.

.....BUT I have been wrong many times before.
    Yes!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  9s lbs.

I took GH when I was 19.. I knew I would eventually be using aas therefore did not want to seal epi. plates before reaching full height. I grew approx 2 inches (5'7 to 5'9) in around 3 months.
    wow, im 18 right now and also 5'7.. you think i could get the same results with 'Riptropin' ? its a HGH that is about $400 a month
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.

Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hyg etropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bernard_1945
    Let me tell you something guys:THE ONLY COMPANY APPROVED by chinese ministry of health to produce(and have the extremely expensive technology) to produce recombinant growth hormone is gensci and their product is Jintropin.Please,don't take it the wrong way, in not advertising but all these:riptopin,trimatropin,hyg etropin.....pfff ect chinese stuffs are fakes.The have a 192 sequence hormone with some melatonin derivate inside them to have better slep.The technology is very expensive.So the only way is to buy this with a prescription send to them by email from your doctor(any doctor, dosen't have to be an endocrynologist, they can' really verify).The only reason i posted this is to help you eoples dont give 400-500$ per month for something fake so plz admins, to not delete this.And even so, the chinese stuffs will have a slower, weaker effect than major brands of europe and USA but they will do the job.hope this helps.
    This is 100000% correct!! I made a thread about the same point with igf-1 on the igf section.192-aa gh can make terrible side effects because the body fights against the unknown virus.192 is not similar to human gh. Kefei for example don't even make a secret out of it that they make 192-aa gh. One word to hygetropin: these company make huge batches of hgh with all kind of top colour and without label. Reseller around the world buy it like that and label it. There you have your "rigtropin, riptropin, blue tops, red tops almost everything that is not pharmaceutical grade.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  71 lbs.

height

Furthermore, it was costly at the time, however, this was more to my lack of knowledge of what gear actually costs. Im currently using blue tops, getting great results, and paying substantially less than a grand per kit.

Hi bro i just wanted to know how long did u take ur hgh for and how many units made u grow 2" and did u c a difference in ur body?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.

Hey dude can you send me a copy of your stack that helped you grow taller?
  30. New Member

Please understand, NO OVER THE COUNTER supplement will EVER make you grow.
  31. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: HGH and height increase at 18

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    An aromatase inhibitor given to someone who's growth plates haven't closed yet will
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    An aromatase inhibitor given to someone who's growth plates haven't closed yet will
    Every AI is prescribed, unless you're trying to include Erase.........
  33. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: HGH and height increase at 18

Every AI is prescribed, unless you're trying to include Erase.........
    How about

4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
    or
    4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3, 17-dione
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How about

4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
    or
    4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3, 17-dione
    Burned. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Umm creatine lol
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  71 lbs.

I know this thread is old but has anyone here tried this stack yet with any success and i wouldn't recommend herperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor cause it stuff your brain, it really can mess up your brain. e.g. " I've been diagnosed with depression with schizophrenoid features (voices and all that) and one thing that has made the psychotic features noticably, drastically worse, is Huperzine A. According to my understanding, the NMDA pathways are implicated somewhat in schizophrenia as malfunctioning. Huperzine A is a noncompetitive NMDA receptor antagonist, and this would be my guess as to the source of the problem."

Therefore it'd be best to take either l-arginine, preferably
    arginine pyroglutamate lysine since it can increase hgh secretion by 700 percent and would be good to cycle it with naicin by taking one one day and taking the other the next so that the body doesn't get use to it. acetly choline is also great a somatostin inhibitor but really inhibiting it isn't really neccesary "as somatostation allows the buildup of GH to occur. When somatostatin backs down, GH is able to be released as a pulse."

Also you could theoretically substitute hex with I
    pamorelin since it's a third generation peptide and doesn't increase cortisol and prolactin but still should be a potent pi3k activator as are most ghrelin mimetics from what i have found, especially if you can obtain the peptide ghrelin it self.

As for a fluoride blocker i would suggest taking chlorella as it a super-food know to cleanse the body of heavy metal deposits, pollutants and radicals within the body, as well as a possible pi3k activator and if bought in bulk can also be a better substitute for meat since it has allot more protein and many other Amino acids and nutrients required by the body.
  37. New Member

hey I AM about to start the stack. I m 29 btw. Yea I know sounds crazy. By I ll let you know.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

and hows that treating you?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump, someone I knew as a kid got put on GH for being short... after 2 years they grew 2 inch's over their predicted height.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Im 18, will HGH make me any taller? I heard that it will. Is this fact or fiction?
    Not if growth plates are closed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:11 PM
  2. Questions about HGH for height increase
    By alisaperne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:09 AM
  3. HGH Height Increase.
    By asdf123 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1