GHRP-6 expierences

Anonymous1

Awards
How long did it take to notice the effects of ghrp-6 after you started to take it.

How were the muscle/strength gains from the peptides and what were the keepability of them afterwards?

Anyone know how long this stuff lasts in its powder form, say if i were to order it now and keep it on the shelf/ fridge for a while?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take to notice the effects of ghrp-6 after you started to take it.

How were the muscle/strength gains from the peptides and what were the keepability of them afterwards?

Anyone know how long this stuff lasts in its powder form, say if i were to order it now and keep it on the shelf/ fridge for a while?
wuz looking into this product as well, found a bulk supplier wuz wondering if its worth lookign into?

Anonymous1

Awards
so far everything i have read on it has made it subjective to me buying it.

Just tryin to find some info on this forum from someone who knows more than me.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I cant tolerate ghrp-6. Hunger issues are just too intense. Long before I can enjoy the health benefits I get fat! Ill never research it again. OTC GH supps for me from here on out.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am using 100mcg 3 times daily along with sermorelin. I take in carbs and protien immediately before or after and do not experience any uncontrolable hunger urges. Only been on 4 days so cant tell if I am getting results, but am not eperiencing hunger issues

Northern Rock

Awards
I dont think you should be taking carbs immediately before or after as they will blunt GH.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am using 100mcg 3 times daily along with sermorelin. I take in carbs and protien immediately before or after and do not experience any uncontrolable hunger urges. Only been on 4 days so cant tell if I am getting results, but am not eperiencing hunger issues
I dont think you should be taking carbs immediately before or after as they will blunt GH.
yes, and fats. Wait at least 60-90 minutes after meal before dosing. The hungers deminish after 2-3 weeks

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone would have hunger issues if dosing right before/after meals. The trick is to fast and deal with the hunger issues for a good 30 minutes or so before eating...and then having to eat sensibly although you feel like you're starving to death. That's the reason why so many are challenged by it.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Hi guys,

But do you think that the use of GHRP6 is useful or not? How long do you use this?

Thanks.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

But do you think that the use of GHRP6 is useful or not? How long do you use this?

Thanks.
Yes, but in my opinion, if u can get GHRP-2 for the same price, Id go that route.