add frag 176 or sermorelin to ghrp6?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok give some quick stats and goals first. 28 years old, take 300mg test per week from doctor on test therapy. Trying to lean out. Work out with weights and do cardio 5 days a week. I am a firefighter and peak conditioning is important. Put on some weight over the last year do to line of duty accident in whick I almost had leg amputated and being in bed for 5 months. My doc that is giving me test also said he would put me on growth to help lean out but insurance wont pay and I cant afford it. He recomended ghrp6 and sermorelin. but I was wondering about replacing sermorelin with frag 176. I know frag 177 seems not to be worth using but many seem to like 176. What is your opinion. I am purely want to lower bf% right now. Have dropped 30lbs which is down to what I was before the accident but would like to lose another 20 to reduce weight pressure on my foot and leg. If you have had good results with 176, what kind of results? Many say it worked but never give any numbers as to how good it worked. If it sheds a pound a month it works, but not good enough for me to use. Or should I maybe use all three? any advice is appreciated. My doc says in his own experience the ghrp6 and sermorelin yields good results but he has never used frag176 or studied up on it