GHRP-6 reconstitution?

Anonymous1

Awards
Hello, new to the forum. Been reasearching the GHRP-6 peptide and started hearing about this whole reconstitution business. Obviously im not ready for a cycle yet, so i want to learn more by asking these questions

1. how to reconstitute with bw, why ?

2. How long can a cycle of GHRP-6 be run?

3. Is the resulting weight gain adiposity or muscle, combo of both, some posts mention extreme weight gain? a goal of mine but id rather have muscle than fat. personal expierences???

4. Can the GHRP-6 be injected once daily, where, and will an insulin needle be sufficient?

5. Subcutaneous? Just in the stomach tissue. Or someone mentioned in the abdominal, could it be intramuscular?

6. will ghrp-6 induce synthetic GH like effects i.e hand and facial growth

---I know its alot of questions and has prolly been answered countless times. But please give any information you have. Im being responsible and doing all the research i can. thanks

Anonymous1

Awards
come on.....

noone really.

I understand it has been a much talked about topic. But please id like to read it straight from this thread.

Any information is helpful at this point

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1. how to reconstitute with bw, why ?

not sure, theres math involved and im not in a thinking mood lol

2. How long can a cycle of GHRP-6 be run?

as long as u can afford it.

3. Is the resulting weight gain adiposity or muscle, combo of both, some posts mention extreme weight gain? a goal of mine but id rather have muscle than fat. personal expierences???

GH tends to cause water retention at first, once it subsides the gain should be very slow, but lean

4. Can the GHRP-6 be injected once daily, where, and will an insulin needle be sufficient?

yes, but anything over 300mcg at once will be a complete waste. it is best to inject 100mcg 3x daily. inject into anywhere u can pinch skin. use a 29gauge .5ml insulin pin

5. Subcutaneous? Just in the stomach tissue. Or someone mentioned in the abdominal, could it be intramuscular?

anywhere, and IM can be done as well

6. will ghrp-6 induce synthetic GH like effects i.e hand and facial growth

it has the potential, even though its not synthetic growth, its way above what a normal person would produce
answers in bold