So How are the Results

enash

Awards
Can you guys give some feedback on your results from taking IGF Long? I'm really interested but it's sooo pricey younaaahimean...
Any stats on gains, fat loss, lean muscle increase, or general positive results much 'preciated. Please only include results you can discern from the IGF and not AAS or PH.

Thanks and just wanted to say I love this new board.

S

spoofy

Awards
as far as i know.. nobody here (except for maybe bobo) has used it .

gorge

Awards
Can you guys give some feedback on your results from taking IGF Long? I'm really interested but it's sooo pricey younaaahimean...
Any stats on gains, fat loss, lean muscle increase, or general positive results much 'preciated. Please only include results you can discern from the IGF and not AAS or PH.

Thanks and just wanted to say I love this new board.

S
I am on day 5 using 20 mcg and don't notice or feel anything. :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, its been 5 days. You won't see results until about week 2 maybe week 3. And you won't feel anything except maybe a pump. Its doesn't increase strenght that much and you won't blow as if your using Anadrol. Maybe you should of read a little bit more about jit before you tried it because if thats what your expecting, you wiull be dissappointed.

gorge

Awards
Dude, its been 5 days. You won't see results until about week 2 maybe week 3. And you won't feel anything except maybe a pump. Its doesn't increase strenght that much and you won't blow as if your using Anadrol. Maybe you should of read a little bit more about jit before you tried it because if thats what your expecting, you wiull be dissappointed.
I got it basically for weight loss. Just posting what I am seeing on my 5th day. I don't expect much as far as muscle gains from what I read. But would like to lose between 3-5% BF which others have claimed using the stuff for a month. I recorded my BF and weight before I started, so time will tell :D
On my 3rd day I was down 1% but I somehow regained it on day 4 & 5.
I am also dieting (cdk), so it will be hard to really gauge the results. :D

b-boy

Awards
Igf

alrights bro, i used ifg last August (from diff. supplier) and i was totally impressed, your muscles get a weird three dimensional look, i know its sounds weird but thats the best way to describe the look you get, i leaned out hella fast too, i have used ifg while on gear and off before. I will be trying another cycle here soon while off gear.

gobig1

Awards
Zactly.

When my slin pins finally get here and I can start, I expect to stay the same weight ~180 at 5'7" and just have the body comp change. Lose a little fat, gain a little muscle and a general change of appearance, i.e., fuller muscle bellies and a more tapered waist/backappearance. As I am just a few months short of 40, I don't want/need to be the mass monster any more. Me thinks the LR3IGF-1 will be an ideal way to meet my current goals.

At first I will be doing 30 days LR3IGF-1 alone, then 30 days 4OHN and M14AD stack and keep alternating like this for 6 months. Will see how this goes for a couple months, if less than desirable results, I will add some PH or AAS with the IGF. At first while on the IGF, I will also do PCT on the 2nd month which will be immediately following strong PH's. I'll put up a good log, as my divorce should be done by then and I will have time to do it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alrights bro, i used ifg last August (from diff. supplier) and i was totally impressed, your muscles get a weird three dimensional look, i know its sounds weird but thats the best way to describe the look you get, i leaned out hella fast too, i have used ifg while on gear and off before. I will be trying another cycle here soon while off gear.
Bingo! Thats exactly what happens. It changes your body composition in way that is tough to explain and you defiently lean out.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it basically for weight loss. Just posting what I am seeing on my 5th day. I don't expect much as far as muscle gains from what I read. But would like to lose between 3-5% BF which others have claimed using the stuff for a month. I recorded my BF and weight before I started, so time will tell :D
On my 3rd day I was down 1% but I somehow regained it on day 4 & 5.
I am also dieting (cdk), so it will be hard to really gauge the results. :D

IGF-1 works better with a 40/40/20 split or even lower fat diet. Its an extremely potent nutrient partioner and more carbs will help keep muscle glycogen full (give you more pump) while the IGF-1 increases oxidation of FFA's. I would switch if I were you because you will get better results that way.

gorge

Awards
IGF-1 works better with a 40/40/20 split or even lower fat diet. Its an extremely potent nutrient partioner and more carbs will help keep muscle glycogen full (give you more pump) while the IGF-1 increases oxidation of FFA's. I would switch if I were you because you will get better results that way.
40% protein, 40% fat, 20% carbs, Is that right Bobo? If that is the case then
I will increase my carbs. :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Keep the fats CLEAN fats too. Limit your saturated fat as much as you can.

whale

Awards
I have been on for over a week now and I can def see a difference in the look that you are talking about. As for the pumps good, but not unbearable, which in my case is a great thing. I want to still be able to lift for more than 10 min. And as far as vascularity is concerned, wow I cant believe it. And I still am thinking holy crap I still have a couple more weeks on it. By the way just a side note I took t3 through the first week and although i knew I would loose some water, I had just stopped d bol, and am still taking test I noticed a crazy drop in water. Almost too much; might have been from not getting enough carbs at first. I lost way too much weight but added carbs and it went back up with a noticably leaner look. It did not come back to original starting weight, but I noticed that it was a differenbt look pretty quick. Also no numbness that I had with a prolonged gh use as of yet. I feel for the time I have been on this is definately better than gh!!

Whale

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
When you guys say that it gives your muscles a sorta 3-dimensional look, is that due from the hyperplasia effects? If so, does the effect last after you go off it, or does it genetically alter the amount of muscle fibers for good?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure IF the look has to do with the hyperplasia effect, but it is pretty well established that this stuff does work for creating hyperplasia. bearing that in mind (Wild Ass Semieducated Guess), i would think the hyperplasia is permanent. muscle cells, like fat cells, don't "go away".

the problem with getting fat is that you create NEW fat cells. what a b*tch. with Weight training otoh, you mostly hypertrophy existing cells and increase intracellular fluid, but (w.o IGF and other "supplements") you are likely to get very little hyperplasia. how much hyperplasia is possible WITHOUT IGF is hotly debated, but i think the general consensus is not much. jose antonio has done some work on this, iirc.

anyways, my (WASEG) is that those extra cells "hyperplas'd" into existence :) during IGF use don't "go away".

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who knows but hyperplasia is permanent. Any gains from IGF-1 will be that way to.

enash

Awards
Wow these posts only make me more interested, as well as what I've been reading in general about this and other peptides. David Boston (San Diego Chargers and soon to be a Miami Dolphin) has been rumoured to be on it. He has tested clean 7 times for the league. And they claim to test for GH, so if they have their **** straight he's not on that. I have attached a picture of this guy because I follow football pretty closesly and have never seen a beast like this who can run a 4.3 forty. The guy is 250 and I don't know his body fat but it ain't much I'll tell you that. If IGF had anything to do with that, then I'm interested...

gobig1

Awards
Wow these posts only make me more interested, as well as what I've been reading in general about this and other peptides. David Boston (San Diego Chargers and soon to be a Miami Dolphin) has been rumoured to be on it. He has tested clean 7 times for the league. And they claim to test for GH, so if they have their **** straight he's not on that. I have attached a picture of this guy because I follow football pretty closesly and have never seen a beast like this who can run a 4.3 forty. The guy is 250 and I don't know his body fat but it ain't much I'll tell you that. If IGF had anything to do with that, then I'm interested...
Too bad he can't live up to his potential........Chargers would ROCK!

enash

Awards
He never got along with the Strenght and Conditioning coach in SD. They freak on him because he only hangs out with this trainer and monitors his blood constantly, does his own routines, and hides out in a hotel room on IV's listening to trance. He'll blow up down in Miami with my Fish though, trust me. They turned Ricky Wiliams around. Anyways this ain't a football board so I'll shut up. Point is he's a cut mofo.

enash

Awards
So you guys are leaning out and getting more cut, as well as getting a nice new look to your muscles. Are you losing any mass or weight in general, are you retaining any gains you have made?

PC1

I'm 10 days into a cycle of just L3 IGF 40 mcgs pwo days only, and am really enjoying it. Leaning out a bit, more fullness to muscle bellies, nice work out pumps, etc. Qualitative v quantitative gains. OVerall, these are more the kinds of gains I'm looking for.

I'll defer to more technically knowledgeable bro's like Bobo on this, but I would think the best way to use this compound would be as follows:

Use 20 mcgs a day pwo days at the start of at least an 8 week AS or PH cycle, and then immediately PCT start another 30 day regimen at 20 mcgs a day pwo (so in total, you'd only need (1) 1 ml vial).

I would think this would allow us to use lower doses of AS/PH but still enjoy the benefit of a two pronged approach so to speak........ creating both states of hypertrophy and hyperplasia.

AND starting the L3 IGF again PCT would help to keep more of the size obtained during cycle, but also build new additional muscle cells..... and effectively extending the anabolic period right through PCT..... and who wouldn't enjoy that?

Lower doses all around, reduced risks, etc.

One thing I've definitely noticed about just taking this stuff alone..... I just feel good! Good sense of well being, and I swear it seems to make he hornier as well? This might be a psychological factor due to just feeling better overall and being in my mid 40's. I know it isn't supposed to effect HPTA so I'm not sure how else to explain it.

enash

Awards
Forgive my terminology ignorance, but when you say "fuller muscle bellies", what do you mean exactly? Also, which AAS or PH are you stacking w/ the IFG or what would you recommend stacking with it for best results. I've been thinking the 4OH Deca may be a good choice..

gorge

Awards
I'm 10 days into a cycle of just L3 IGF 40 mcgs pwo days only, and am really enjoying it. Leaning out a bit, more fullness to muscle bellies, nice work out pumps, etc. Qualitative v quantitative gains. OVerall, these are more the kinds of gains I'm looking for.

I'll defer to more technically knowledgeable bro's like Bobo on this, but I would think the best way to use this compound would be as follows:

Use 20 mcgs a day pwo days at the start of at least an 8 week AS or PH cycle, and then immediately PCT start another 30 day regimen at 20 mcgs a day pwo (so in total, you'd only need (1) 1 ml vial).

I would think this would allow us to use lower doses of AS/PH but still enjoy the benefit of a two pronged approach so to speak........ creating both states of hypertrophy and hyperplasia.

AND starting the L3 IGF again PCT would help to keep more of the size obtained during cycle, but also build new additional muscle cells..... and effectively extending the anabolic period right through PCT..... and who wouldn't enjoy that?

Lower doses all around, reduced risks, etc.

One thing I've definitely noticed about just taking this stuff alone..... I just feel good! Good sense of well being, and I swear it seems to make he hornier as well? This might be a psychological factor due to just feeling better overall and being in my mid 40's. I know it isn't supposed to effect HPTA so I'm not sure how else to explain it.
I am just starting to get the well being feeling and my sex drive is increasing.
Had a really good workout at the gym and still feel pumped. I am starting
to like this stuff :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I figured this would happen to you due to your age. This is the type of feeling people get who use GH that are over 35. They just have a better feeling, better skin tone, better gains, get leaner, etc.....

There is a reason Dick Clark looks so young ;)

gorge

Awards
I am on day 8 and noticing lots of good changes.

1) Appetite has increased
2) Feeling good most of the day with extra energy
3) Weight has gone up 1 lb and BF has dropped 1%
4) Starting to feel fuller
5) Workouts are great, more energy
6) Seem to sweat more, like if I was on test when working out.

Overall, I love this stuff!! :D

enzyme

Awards
40% protein, 40% fat, 20% carbs, Is that right Bobo? If that is the case then
I will increase my carbs. :p

No, I think he's talking about 40%protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat.
You'd want more carbs and less fat while on igf-1

enzyme

enash

Awards
Alright I'm convinced it's worth a shot (no pun intended:)
The only thing I'm unsettled on is the amount. I know some of you guys say 20 mcg is more than enough, but I've heard conflicting reports that 40 mcg is better.
I'm 185 lbs., so what do you guys think?
I'm not as concerned with the financial aspect as I
am with getting solid results without negative sides.
Also has anyone stored an unsealed container for a month in the
freezer? If so can you verify that it's potency stayed the same?

gorge

Awards
Alright I'm convinced it's worth a shot (no pun intended:)
The only thing I'm unsettled on is the amount. I know some of you guys say 20 mcg is more than enough, but I've heard conflicting reports that 40 mcg is better.
I'm 185 lbs., so what do you guys think?
I'm not as concerned with the financial aspect as I
am with getting solid results without negative sides.
Also has anyone stored an unsealed container for a month in the
freezer? If so can you verify that it's potency stayed the same?
I am using 20mcg per day and I weight 200 pounds @ 5'11. I can feel it working at this dosage.

enash

Awards
Are you taking it right after you work out? I ask because I would have to wait at least 3 hours after working out to take it ( I work out on lunch break).

gorge

Awards
Are you taking it right after you work out? I ask because I would have to wait at least 3 hours after working out to take it ( I work out on lunch break).
I take it 15-30 minutes before I workout. usually in the morning. :)