Awards
Items needed for IGF-1 injection:

Steps in injecting:

• withdraw x amount of igf-1
  • withdraw x amount of BW
  • inject sub-q.
where can the vial be stored?

How do I perform a sub-q injection?

If anything looks wrong or is missing please help me out guys. thank you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it in the refigerator.

Read the thread on Useful Insulin Injection Info.

M

Mugzieee

Awards
since im not really familiar with extracting the igf-1, once i poke the vial where the igf-1 is isnt it going to be open where i poke it and will it get damaged? also do i have to use a different needle every time?

W

whale

Awards
whoa igf at this young age and well, never mind I am not going to get on the soap box good luck bro. You need to learn a bit more though in my opinion not saying dont do it just saying learn more about other stuff first. And again good luck

whale

M

Mugzieee

Awards
you guys are right, but after all the research ive done, it seems like igf-1 is the only solution to elping me with overcoming my injury. i am not going to let this injury prevent me from lifting weights. so well see what happens. ill let you guys know. whats the worst that could happen anyway?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes:

You have a lot to learn.

you guys are right, but after all the research ive done, it seems like igf-1 is the only solution to elping me with overcoming my injury. i am not going to let this injury prevent me from lifting weights. so well see what happens. ill let you guys know. whats the worst that could happen anyway?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Worse that can happen? Hmmm, you could die for one.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, disregard what I said. I'm just a local retard. :D I thought this was an insulin thread originally. Teachers always said to read the instructions first before the test. :)

Last edited:
M

Mugzieee

Awards
is it ok to store the reconstituted version in my closet or my drawer since its going to be hard to put it in my fridge kuz my parents might see it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't store in the fridge because of your parents, then you might rethink using it. Have you actually tried physical therapy first? This **** isn't a miracle and won't completely reverse anything. It would just help.

M

Mugzieee

Awards
bro i tried physical therapy i tried taking a WHOLE year off. it doesnt work man. everybody knows for a fact that once you damage tendons and ligaments theyre going to be damaged for a long long time. i understand its not a miracle, i never assumed it to be either. just like everybody else that experiment with other drugs to find out wether it helps or not, ill be doing the same. ive already gained enough info about its positive and negative effects. im just trying to find out how to use it properly. thanx for your help tho.

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mugzieee , everyone has warned u sufficiently , the decision now is upto u , dont come here to post irritating things such as "whats the worst that could happen" , etc etc . if taking a year off isnt healing ur injury , ure a fool to think igf-1 will help . no one is going to encourage u to go ahead with this plan , if u come here to get encourgement from us on this decision , it wont happen .
the most sensible thing u can do is try to heal , if u need longer to heal , give it that much time and think about better things in life .

M

Mugzieee

Awards
oh i dont need anyones encouragement. i never did. i was just hear to do some research, but obviuosly not even the moderators on this board support good help. when i posted "whats the worst that could happen" it was just sarcasm, its not my falt if you cant comprehend whats being written. secondl do no go off calling me a fool, i do not apreciate that as i havent done any name calling in here to anyone, so do not ever criticize me again. and finally as far as the igf-1 helping or not, ive heard of great success stories from other bros on other boards that were much kinder to sahre info. so after reading this post you can eitehr decide to ban me, or not, but i am not here to cause trouble with anyone, just doing some friendly research thats all.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Mugzieee..............calm down. The decision should be simple. If you are not able store it at the proper temperature/conditions, then do not bother getting it.

M

Mugzieee

Awards
yes i understand. thats all u guys had to say...thank you...

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no one's going to ban unless we have a reason to . but what u had toknow had been told already in the beginning of the thread .

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Mugs.. we are just trying to look out for you.. I know it is flustrating as hell to hurt and then not to be able to train the way you want to.. I know because I am there.. I had back surgery on Dec 11 and I am just now getting back to the gym. I have been sore as I was when I first started working out a long long time ago.. but I am not holding off on anything for a while. Till I feel like I am going to get the maximum use out of whatever I decide to do be gear, PH's, or IGF-1. Ray, size, and Bobo are three of the most knowledgable guys I know and I would believe them if they are telling you to hold off.. but that is my opinion and you can take it with the compasion it was offered.. along with all of the other advice that has been offered by the great guys that posted here.

M

Mugzieee

Awards
i understand and i appreciate the help, but i just feel like its something i would like to try regardless of the consequences. i mean i took a whole year off, did PT, rehab u name it, but it just doesnt work. im not doubting anybodys knowledge either, you guys are moderators and admins for apparent reasons. but i just want to try it out either way, if it works ill be happy as hell. if not then i can say at least i tried it and dont have to worry about any what ifs. but thanx for everyones help, i do appreciate it, i mean i did learn a great deal on this board.

W

westniles

Awards
Just put it in your fridge, if you parents find it just tell them what it is. Your 20 years old, and your not technically doing anything illegal. It is a "research" chem...

Or use a cooler in your room.

M

Mugzieee

Awards
Just put it in your fridge, if you parents find it just tell them what it is. Your 20 years old, and your not technically doing anything illegal. It is a "research" chem...

Or use a cooler in your room.
ya, or ill just hide the vial in a tylenol case and stick it in the fridge.

F

Fender85

Awards
Oh, that's not suspicious :rolleyes: . . . who stores tylenol in the fridge???

J

Jason161

Awards
I dont think 20 is too young. As long as your responsible.
At least your not 18 :(
But dude I wouldnt do it if I wear you, seems like alot of problems, someones gonna move the tylenol bottle or something and your finished :)

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
its either that, or not at all...
I must have missed something in one of the other threads, this is from the sticky.

2. Storage- the most popular (and most effective) way to store, transport, preserve IGF is by suspending it in sterile BA in a sterile vial.
This will keep your IGF 99% potent for many months at a time in just about ANY indoor storage, I.E.-closet, drawer, etc. (Take it from me, I stored mine because I wasn't ready to use it for about 6 months in my closet... I had fears about its potency, then I started my first week, and BAM I practically cleaned out the fridge.
fridge or no? I mean its only ganna be around for a month anyway
:cool:

M

Mugzieee

Awards
I must have missed something in one of the other threads, this is from the sticky.

your rite, thanx.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The problem is nobody knows for sure if thats true or not. There are plenty of people that say they kept it all room temperature and its fine but generally when peptides such as these are suspended it always better to store it in a cool place. The same goes for insulin, GH and HCG. If you have only one bottle and are using it, you probably won't have any problem. There really is no way to tell anyway.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, I know igf1 it has been stated that igf1 could cause tendons and ligaments to recover naturally, since the lovalized increase in igf1 is one of the key factors in the healing process, but what the hell leads you to believe that you will in any way be able to simulete localized igf1 increase to heal your ( insert nagging injury here) ? Do you have information not provided on this page about the benefits of igf1 in healing ligaments? What is your actual injury? Have you tried ergogenic aids? Igf1 is really cool and once I have reached an appropriate weight and training level I will probably try it to but there are other ways to heal a damaged ligament. If your body didnt heal it in a year then there is something far more seriously wrong. Youve seen a Doctor about this I assume? If not why not? See a Dr ask him about treatment options tell him what youve tried and then experiment on yourself if you can find no other way to go about this.
BTW I laughed pretty hard at the you could die mistake... but you could die if you injected into a vein or got a nasty infection that wouldnt go away and slowly wasted away to nothing as the fever consumed your brain.... think about it

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
It seems bacteriostatic water is the solution of choice th flush with, doesn't anyone use good ol' saline solution? Does anyone have any info. here?

Last edited:
J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Making Bacteriostatic water- taken from easto-written by lewd
Info confirmed by Animal

No need to boil water, but use distilled water(I got 1 galllon Poland Springs brand I found in store) or water that has gone through reverse osmosis, then filter into sterile bottle through filter.

Use a 0.22 syringe filter which will do 100ml of water.

Be sure to add 1ml of sterile BA for every 99ml of water.

If you do not know what this is for, don't worry about it.

Lewd

Items needed:

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA(ask if there is a minimum)
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe (the bigger the syringe the more pressure it takes)
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

the pin used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. use the other pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Lewd
Hmmmmm, think I'll just pay the money :p

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Jeff, thanks for the reply, however I would rather purchase BA than prepare myself too.I was refering to using Saline instead of BA. Saline Solution is safe, it's what paramedics use to flush just about everything. I'm just curious as to why noone seems to use it.

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I did some searching but I couldn't find anything. Just thinking out loud, since the IGF is a protein, if the salt would kind of denature it and render it ineffective?

S

Shake

Awards
From elsewhere :
"Some people might say to just add saline to the vial, keep it in the fridge and inject it when necessary. However, this will not work well because the IGF-1 is not highly stable and will degrade in an aqueous environment. "

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok, I will let you store it in my fridge, if you buy me a bottle too..

deal?

or you can just store yours in my fridge..either way..
:p
h19