Preventing Prolactin sides from HGH use
- 09-15-2009, 11:20 AM
- 09-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Bromo is ok, caber is effective unless the possible sides scare you. On the natural front, try an L-dopa supplement to keep prolactin at bay, preferably a mucuna pruriens supplement...good luck.
09-16-2009, 12:01 AM
09-16-2009, 10:18 PM
10-06-2009, 03:46 AM
What about IGF1LR3, can it cause high prolactin level?
I didnt know that HGH rise prolactin level...
Similar Forum Threads
- By GOING4SWELL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-16-2016, 03:35 PM
- By Yates in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
- By Kid in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2008, 01:48 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:05 AM
- By joeyg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2006, 07:35 PM