few questions regarding IGF...

spoofy

Awards
who here has used IGF and what were your results?

I ask because Ive been on other boards and most people seem NOT to have any really impressive results (unless they are stacking with AAS). Although it sounds intresting, if it is something I would have to stack with AAS, I may as well just stick to AAS.

How does muscle-research ship IGF? Ive been told that if it gets to warm that it may breakdown (or something like that).

What is a "tick", I hear people use this term ... and i have NO clue as to what they are talking about?

more questions to come :)

spoofy

Awards
to quote one of the articles posted by bobo

They divided the volunteers into three groups who got one of the following: IGF-1 alone, IGF-1 plus prednisone, and prednisone alone. The study found that IGF-1 at 100 micrograms per kilogram of body weight given twice daily enhanced the body's protein metabolism in the same way as growth hormone. Like growth hormone, it markedly decreased the protein breakdown in the volunteers who were taking prednisone.
100mcg PER kilogram of bodyweight TWICE a day to prevent protein breakdown? everyone suggests taking 20-40mcg a day (regardless of size)...... why?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
who here has used IGF and what were your results?

I ask because Ive been on other boards and most people seem NOT to have any really impressive results (unless they are stacking with AAS). Although it sounds intresting, if it is something I would have to stack with AAS, I may as well just stick to AAS.

How does muscle-research ship IGF? Ive been told that if it gets to warm that it may breakdown (or something like that).

What is a "tick", I hear people use this term ... and i have NO clue as to what they are talking about?

more questions to come :)
First off, it does appear that it is like GH, some people respond other don't
#2 Shipped with cold pack, I think someone else asked and it was answered
#3 tick is one IU on slin pin, if it what I think it is.. I can't be for sure because I have not seen the post you are talking about..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, that above study might not be refering to IGF-LR3 which is ther vesion that works a LOT better in lower doses. IGF without the LR3 modification has a half-life of 20 minutes at most, whereas the LR3 modification allows it to remain active much longer. Completely different dosing regimine. Many have seen results on 40mcg a day, and it is speculated that 20mcg a day will cause similar results.

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
to quote one of the articles posted by bobo

100mcg PER kilogram of bodyweight TWICE a day to prevent protein breakdown? everyone suggests taking 20-40mcg a day (regardless of size)...... why?
That was rIGF-1. Big difference. With rIGF-1 you have to inject much more frequently and much higher doses.