IGf-1 for muscle/insertion point problem for PRO

  1. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    IGf-1 for muscle/insertion point problem for PRO


    I play a sport for a living. I barely have time off to rest from injury. I have had a bad hamstring problem over a year now. I get deep tissue massages weekly. I train about 8 times a week. Obviously I know pretty much everything there is when it comes to training, nutrition, and optimal recovery.

    This hamstring is making my job very difficult. I want to end it. I am doing as much research as i can. I have heard that using IGf-1 R3 directly on the injury site promotes proper healing. I have also heard it causes joint aches and pain. What is the scoop? I have to run and play a sport. I am NOT a bodybuilder although i do lift regularly and seriously.

    Input appreciated


  2. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    false bro igf splits the muscle cells basically does nothing for ligaments and hamstings that ive ever heard or researched bro, now hgh is great for that but its gonna take a long time bro.

    i strongly recommend what i did and got prolotherapy from my pain manegment dr ask your doctor about it, its not covered on insurance but its in the range of 150-300$ per shot and you will nedd aprox 3-5 depending on the affected area but its awesome and works miricles!

  3. New Member
    disgraziato's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    I play a sport for a living. I barely have time off to rest from injury. I have had a bad hamstring problem over a year now. I get deep tissue massages weekly. I train about 8 times a week. Obviously I know pretty much everything there is when it comes to training, nutrition, and optimal recovery.

    This hamstring is making my job very difficult. I want to end it. I am doing as much research as i can. I have heard that using IGf-1 R3 directly on the injury site promotes proper healing. I have also heard it causes joint aches and pain. What is the scoop? I have to run and play a sport. I am NOT a bodybuilder although i do lift regularly and seriously.

    Input appreciated
    Bro- the part he said about igf is FALSE. Read grunts sticky on igf, and Dats posts...igf injected around the area of the injury will "call" all the healing components to the area to assist in healing speed...such as platelet aggregation. I had a bad injury with torn tendons and igf aided me GREATLY...needs to be injected in and around the area EOD would be fine for a month or so, and see how you feel.Good Luck

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    My second question is this. I am on the other side of the globe. There is one place that ships internationally and had a good rep for a good product.

    Does the stuff go bad from all the tossing around from shipping. It says it is shipped in a cooler. It may take a week to get here.
    I just want to get proper gear and do it right.

  5. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    Bro- the part he said about igf is FALSE. Read grunts sticky on igf, and Dats posts...igf injected around the area of the injury will "call" all the healing components to the area to assist in healing speed...such as platelet aggregation. I had a bad injury with torn tendons and igf aided me GREATLY...needs to be injected in and around the area EOD would be fine for a month or so, and see how you feel.Good Luck
    oh im sorry your a doctor.....hes got a bad hamstring dude trust me i know grunt from way back and his info is way solid but igf will not heal a hamstring and furthermore for the money would YOU gamble w/ your body this guy says hes a pro does he not?
    so in closing lets agree to disagree...respect.

  6. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    My second question is this. I am on the other side of the globe. There is one place that ships internationally and had a good rep for a good product.

    Does the stuff go bad from all the tossing around from shipping. It says it is shipped in a cooler. It may take a week to get here.
    I just want to get proper gear and do it right.
    it doesnt need to even be shipped in a cooler it is stable for over 3 months and more up to debate as no one truly knows, but it cant hurt to be in a cooler, although you will find it will be warm when you get it!

    where do you live my brother?

  7. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter170 View Post
    it doesnt need to even be shipped in a cooler it is stable for over 3 months and more up to debate as no one truly knows, but it cant hurt to be in a cooler, although you will find it will be warm when you get it!

    where do you live my brother?
    I am actually in Greece right now.
    I still have mixed feelings on the GF. I have little concern about using it for big gains. I have weak hamstrings. And there is some thing mechanically wrong with my right one. Nothing major as nothing showed up on my MRI. Lets say I just pulled/strained it with a minor tear about a year ago, and wasn't given the chance to take care of it. Imagine a constant strain on your hamstrings when you run. My Right one is like a detached/pulled feeling with bad pain at the tendon/insertion points.

  8. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Answers
    0

    i had torn ACL and rotator cuff issues from fighting and i found IGF to be very very helpful in healing, that and low dose test with deca at 300mg a week, a 10 week cycle with HCG, high rep training and high protein intake with lots of sleep. made HUGE difference.

  9. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    I've done alot of reading but still have some questions:

    #1: How long doe Igf-1 r3 stay in your system. Lets say I do a regular 4-week cycle say 20-40cmg. With my calculations with its half life about 28 days?

    #2: Is the powder form outdated? I still think its a safer bet in terms of shipping overseas.

    #3: I am still unsure which site to chose the product. Where do you guys recommend?

  10. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    i had torn ACL and rotator cuff issues from fighting and i found IGF to be very very helpful in healing, that and low dose test with deca at 300mg a week, a 10 week cycle with HCG, high rep training and high protein intake with lots of sleep. made HUGE difference.
    true it will help heal not heal acl bro as for rotator cuff issues yes it will help again any major injuries will need time and ot medical help....we dont want noobies to think its a miricle subtance!
    but if i had to pinpoint the help i would say the deca helped most as it wates and lubricates the joints and always helps me as well, but remember if your pro you cant run deca as its in your system for about a year!

    food for thought.....but im gland your good now bro!

  11. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kudisbetta View Post
    I've done alot of reading but still have some questions:

    #1: How long doe Igf-1 r3 stay in your system. Lets say I do a regular 4-week cycle say 20-40cmg. With my calculations with its half life about 28 days?

    #2: Is the powder form outdated? I still think its a safer bet in terms of shipping overseas.

    #3: I am still unsure which site to chose the product. Where do you guys recommend?
    1- not 100% sure as i dont belive they have a test for it as of yet, and is not yet a banned substance! yea....

    2- powder form is the best to get as it is always best to reconstitute yourself and make sure you use 5-6% AA.

    3- pm me i will help

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. Build twice the muscle in days? No problem ;)
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
  4. What to do at this point?
    By redih in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in