Generic or name brand Long-R3-IGF-I???

Frankenstud

Awards
My question has to do with the different types of IGF-1 available via internet. I understand that there are brand names like Igtropin that are available but are a little pricey for the average joe. Then we have all these protein peptide websites who offer the same drug for anywhere between
80-500$ for 1mg. Are these considered the generic versions of IGF-1 and are they as effective as brand name stuff? Has anyone here used the "generic"
versions and how were the results?
Thanks!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
My question has to do with the different types of IGF-1 available via internet. I understand that there are brand names like Igtropin that are available but are a little pricey for the average joe. Then we have all these protein peptide websites who offer the same drug for anywhere between
80-500$ for 1mg. Are these considered the generic versions of IGF-1 and are they as effective as brand name stuff? Has anyone here used the "generic"
versions and how were the results?
Thanks!
There is no "brand name" IGF-1lr3. Doesn't exist. Must go UG. No way to tell of the purity unless you send it for independent lab analysis. Typical UG gamble. Read "reviews" on other sites like professionalmuscle.com.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
papa is correct what exists is receptor and media grade ive tried both many times as ive ran igf-lr3 for over 5 years on and off and gotten awesome results from both, igtropin for me was top notch but hard to tell its just my go to brand, but im no brand name snob if the gear or peptide is legit name brand or UG its all good. my sources always offer COA.