My first slin cycle

serengo

Awards
I just finished a three week run using Lilly Humalog @ 10 i.u.'s post workout. Gained 6lbs, no noticeable fat gain. I'll take two weeks off and then go another three week run.

Trying to eat hearty and clean. My new motto: 3lbs of food before 9am!

Using the following supps:
Multivit
ECA
Multi-Flex
creatine/whey protein/dextrose (post workout)

Wrait

Awards
Used any AS along side or other supplements?

I just finished a three week run using Lilly Humalog @ 10 i.u.'s post workout. Gained 6lbs, no noticeable fat gain. I'll take two weeks off and then go another three week run.

Trying to eat hearty and clean. My new motto: 3lbs of food before 9am!

Using the following supps:
Multivit
ECA
Multi-Flex
creatine/whey protein/dextrose (post workout)

Wrait

Awards
I read somewhere Clembuterol and Insulin would work well together to reduce the fat aswell as promoting muscle build.

serengo

Awards
I read somewhere Clembuterol and Insulin would work well together to reduce the fat aswell as promoting muscle build.
Yah, actually I have all the clen I was going to use, but after researching a bit decided against it.

This is an excerpt of an article, I am only including what is related to clen/slin...

Harvey Balboner :
Insulin & Clen
There has been increasing popularity, and curiosity, concerning exogenous use of "the most anabolic hormone in the body". This makes it necessary to inform people how to maximize muscle mass acquisition and minimize nasty body fat accumulation when using it. The following is the second article dealing with the effects of exogenous insulin use, combined with several other bodybuilding drugs and supplements, from a muscle anabolism and fat catabolism point of view. Part I outlined insulin use combined with: anabolic steroids, the C/A/E stack, and clenbuterol.

INSULIN AND CLENBUTEROL UPDATE
This may look like an ideal combination at first, but research has shown why my muscle gains with this combo were minimal. Clen reduces insulin sensitivity, which means that insulin will have a much harder time doing its' anabolic job on muscle tissue. In addition to storing amino acids as muscle, insulin also stores carbs in muscle (which gives a very "full" look to the muscles), which reduced insulin sensitivity also hinders. This is also combined with the fact that clen reduces Glut-4 transporters (which allow glucose passage, and subsequent storage, into muscle) in skeletal muscle which probably accounts for clens' ability to reduce muscle glycogen concentration. On a lighter note, the fat burning effects of clen are potentiated by aspirin and caffeine (through personal experience) but still die off after a few weeks. Overall the only time I would recommend this combination occurs when coming off a cycle and every bit of anabolism is needed, otherwise the two drugs have a bad effect (from an anabolic standpoint) on each other.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont use the clenbuterol , clen increase insulin resistance .. so u are doing more harm than good i feel .
anyway , think of using HCA(1 gm), ala(200-300 mg) , creatine(5 gms) , bcaa(3-4 gms per iu) and chromium picolinate(200 mcg) ..all good things to use while on slin .