insulin and ph's

Wrait

Awards
Soon is time for my first cycle of ph. Ive asked question here, asked on other sites and gained much knowledge and so I have it all figure it out, middle of march my ph cycle of pure 4AD-base daily will start.(the cycle will be IM.)

Anyway, since I can get Humalog Realllly easy(anytime I want in home) I was thinking, why not take insulin as well. I read the faq and was thinking, why not.

I know this is foolish since this is my first cycle what so ever, but if I make it all safe, research and ask around how much to take for a beginner(maybe less than the 1u per 20lbs of mass) then maybe it would enhance more?

Any thoughts? Flamins also is appreciated .

Btw thank you for starting the new forum, very much new information and very intresting to read.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well , as much as i would discourage u trying to use slin for the first cycle . i have read about people doing this .
how to go about it would be simple , just dont cross 5 iu per shot . just do one shot in the am after cardio/with breakfast . next shot , post workout . keep a coke on hand . will definitely work well . use 10 gms whey and around 10 gms carbs per iu of slin ( follow this , u'll thank me later) .

Wrait

Awards
Thanks, ofcourse I will eat quit much carbs.. I dont wont no blackout(my bro almost died before we knew he was diabetic, he lost his eye sight for some time when his blood sugar was high as hell).

Where have you read about this? I was wondering, how much is the gain on this?

Thank you for your repliy.

well , as much as i would discourage u trying to use slin for the first cycle . i have read about people doing this .
how to go about it would be simple , just dont cross 5 iu per shot . just do one shot in the am after cardio/with breakfast . next shot , post workout . keep a coke on hand . will definitely work well . use 10 gms whey and around 10 gms carbs per iu of slin ( follow this , u'll thank me later) .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where have i read about slin use first time around ? lol , stupid paul borreson who claimed to be dorian yates' coach ! and died off abusing pain meds lol . so not quite the perfect example . and the gains ? the gains will depend on how well u stick to ur protocol and keep downing massive amounts of protein .

Wrait

Awards
The proteins won't be problem, as I nowadays(and have been for 1.5years) been drinking more or less 5 litres of milk each day(beside the usual 4 meals a day). I have bought 8 kgs of whey protein for the cycle so I thinking the protein will be enough.

yeah, not the perfect example heh he died :(

where have i read about slin use first time around ? lol , stupid paul borreson who claimed to be dorian yates' coach ! and died off abusing pain meds lol . so not quite the perfect example . and the gains ? the gains will depend on how well u stick to ur protocol and keep downing massive amounts of protein .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
use low fat milk , insulin transports fat into the cells . not very good if u want to stay lean .

Wrait

Awards

Yeah, Im using <0.1% milk so far. Used to drink 3% when I was very thin and damn I gained, both fat and muscles.

Anyway, Really appreciate your answers. good thing your online when Iam now :D

Gonna read on gains if everything is close to perfect ;)

use low fat milk , insulin transports fat into the cells . not very good if u want to stay lean .

Wrait

Awards
did some reading just wanted to let ya know from a person, may be of intrest, I quote him now:
About the insulin and As.

"I hyped up insulin and AS in the first article in this series and I don't take any of it back. Simply put: this combo rocks! Using these compounds I put on 10lbs in 4days! It wasn't fat or subcutaneous water so it had to be muscle! Okay, it was just intracellular water, but the results are still dramatic to say the least. Three 14IU shots a day keeps my body in a ridiculously powerful state of anabolism. I recommend that 100grams of easily digestible protein be consumed during the 4 hour duration of the drug (while juicing). At this time it can be assumed that every gram will be assimilated. My HCA use is down to every third shot of insulin, and that may be slightly unnecessary. Please note that I am also using captopril which exhibits fat loss characteristics. I have no other big tips to offer, except (I'd) use insulin as much as possible while on a heavy cycle. Since I'm getting gyno while using anti*estrogens, I have to say that the anti*aromatase ability of insuli!n is next to non*existent. I'd like to note that another AS/insulin user was also using GH and still gaining fat, although I don't know what his eating was like."

Intresting he used 3 14IU shots per day. Abit much yes?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know your excited about your first cycle and all but seriously, you shouldn't even be thinking about insulin right now. You don't even know how your body reacts to PH's/AAS let alone insulin. My suggestion is to forget about it for at least a couple years until you have a number of cycles under your belt. There is simply no reason you should be using insulin right now and it will not be looked on favorably here. Your not even close to being ready.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to agree with Bobo on this one. If this is your first cycle, you'll gain plenty off of the PH alone. There really is no need to be messing around with `slin this time around.

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Bobo & ManBeast. You're playing with fire. I would worry about getting some cycles under your belt first.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about everyone else here... but the words "first cycle" and "insulin" do not go together very well for me :)

Dumb I am. Stupid I am not. Wouldn't dare catch me handing out advice to follow through with this plan.

Good advice, Bobo.

A

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
like i said wrait , u still got time to think of slin i'd say . definitely ! anyway ,captopril , hca ... all good things u can use on slin . keep reading , give urself a few more cycles time and then think of slin i'd say .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
btw, talking about 14 iu shots .. u have to realise its not about how much someone else shoots , its about how much "YOU" need . maybe that person needed that much , but a first timer , will definitely go hypo normally shooting 14 iu at once . i almost went hypo once using 5 iu when i used slin after 8 weeks on avandia . keep reading more on slin and educate urself man .

Wrait

Awards
I guess it is kinda foolish, but Im like that, once I do one thing I need to do it good, and I have alot of information on what to do if, what the symptoms are if you have very low blood sugar/very much etc(I had to learn it once my bro got diabetics) and I know I have good discplines and will do it good follow it strictly... + Im quite curious about it.

I guess I have to think it over, still 1 month to go before cycle, need som reading and I will consider your advice. After all, I do not know how my body will react with the 4AD.
And I certainly dont want to have any kind of accident, nor do I want this forum to get bad faced if I had one.

Thanks...I will think everything over once and thirty times.

btw, talking about 14 iu shots .. u have to realise its not about how much someone else shoots , its about how much "YOU" need . maybe that person needed that much , but a first timer , will definitely go hypo normally shooting 14 iu at once . i almost went hypo once using 5 iu when i used slin after 8 weeks on avandia . keep reading more on slin and educate urself man .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chances are if this is your first PH cycle, you don't have your diet pinpointed to where it needs to be for the long run. You can have all the kowledge in the world but you need time and experience to find out what works for you (calories, ratios). Adding androgens only makes it tougher and more complicated. If you do not have your diet in check, insulin WILL make you extremely fat. There are so many factors that play into it and only through experience and actually going through a few cycles first will you know what you need to do. After that, then you can start adding in additions like GH/IGF-1/SLIN. THose are meant for taking it the next level, not as a starting point. One mistake with insulin and you are in a coma and could die.

Wrait

Awards
Thanks for help. I won't argue with you, since your all older, have more experience and most importantly WISER than me on this topic.
Still I can't help to play around with this thought in my head.

Just for informational purposes.(and using the information Ive read).
I read a large Article, by a guy, who, Theoretical said that insulin without any fat addition is possible, if your intake more than 600grams protein per day(I can check what article if you want). This is mad I think, from what Ive read.(The basics of this is that protein will be reduced to aminoacids which are reduced to glykogen). So...What Ive learned is:

1) After taking insulin shot(post workout), Eating Clean and lotsa simple carbs should be taken along with lotsa clean protein. No fat. Only pure Whey protein along side with around 150 grams of simply carbonhydrates(no polysacharides..preferably glucose[quick absorvtion]).

2) After eating the 150 grams of carbonhydrates, another cup of sugar in water would be prepared, and if hungry dizzy sleepy etc would be dranked.

3) No junkfood would be eaten while having excess of insulin in the body.

Else I'd eat , as my usual diet scheme is, 5-6 litres of <0.1% milk mixed with 150-200 grams of protein fuel. and eat normally. Cardio would still be done regulary. Insulin would be used from 1-2IU to the point where I feel comfortable and isnt too much for me too handle.

Now, truly this is only what I'm playing with "in my head". This is nothing I would do just like that, and, in respect to everyone of you.

Thanks and happy training.

Chances are if this is your first PH cycle, you don't have your diet pinpointed to where it needs to be for the long run. You can have all the kowledge in the world but you need time and experience to find out what works for you (calories, ratios). Adding androgens only makes it tougher and more complicated. If you do not have your diet in check, insulin WILL make you extremely fat. There are so many factors that play into it and only through experience and actually going through a few cycles first will you know what you need to do. After that, then you can start adding in additions like GH/IGF-1/SLIN. THose are meant for taking it the next level, not as a starting point. One mistake with insulin and you are in a coma and could die.