How does this sound? IGF1, CJC, and GHRP6 protocol

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
So in addition to some AAS, here is my next 4 months outlined.

4 weeks IGF1-LR3, 40mcg 3x/week PWO (20+20bilat in pecs, lats, and lateral delts)
4 weeks GHRP-6
Repeat.

What dose GHRP-6 would be good for anabolism/hyperplasia/etc in this instance? I MAY add in low-dose CJC-1295, but I was originally thinking 400mcg (in 2 shots) daily, but that's going to be a bit expensive...has anyone had good experiences with less of it, or is it even worth running without CJC1295? What's the minimum dose I could get away with running GHRP-6+CJC-1295 at?

Thanks...have done plenty of searching but I wanted up-to-date opinions, and haven't seen anyone repeatedly alternating in a cyclical way like this.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So in addition to some AAS, here is my next 4 months outlined.

4 weeks IGF1-LR3, 40mcg 3x/week PWO (20+20bilat in pecs, lats, and lateral delts)
4 weeks GHRP-6
Repeat.

What dose GHRP-6 would be good for anabolism/hyperplasia/etc in this instance? I MAY add in low-dose CJC-1295, but I was originally thinking 400mcg (in 2 shots) daily, but that's going to be a bit expensive...has anyone had good experiences with less of it, or is it even worth running without CJC1295? What's the minimum dose I could get away with running GHRP-6+CJC-1295 at?

Thanks...have done plenty of searching but I wanted up-to-date opinions, and haven't seen anyone repeatedly alternating in a cyclical way like this.
The saturation doses with mixing ghrp6 n cjc is 100mcg of each, each shot.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Just saw there's a labor day sale on GHRP6 and IGF-1, means more affordable...therefore I'm gonna go with 300-400 GHRP-6 pre-bed when I'm not doing my IGF-1...and just do the IGF a lot longer than planned, still alternating 4 on, 4 off.

Trip, what do you personally do in terms of IGF-1? Just curious since your name seems to pop up in this forum a lot :) Thanks.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
By what do you do I mean favorite dosage, frequency, and time on/time off, stacked with other peps, etc. I'm sure you've experimented, what is your favorite combination of variables?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
therefore I'm gonna go with 300-400 GHRP-6 pre-bed when I'm not doing my IGF-1....
did u not understand when tripdog said the saturation dose PER SHOT is 100mcg? this means anything over 100mcg at once is just a waste

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
nos, my understanding is actually that here saturation is being used to mean the minimal effective dose for our purposes.

Look up DatBTrue's guide to using cjc-1295 and ghrp-6. He says (paraphrased) "You can use ghrp-6, ghrp-2, or hexarelin anywhere from their saturation dose (100mcg) up to their maximum effective dose (300-400mcg per application)"

Other people seem to corroborate that 100 is the minimum, 300-400 the maximum. Therefore I assume this is what trip means generally speaking. I'm not even mixing in the CJC-1295, and the overwhelming majority of people seem to use at least 200mcg of GHRP-6 when it's solo.

Anyway, hope this clears things up.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Oops. Looks like we were both sort of right. Saturation point does mean saturation point after all :p...but there is still some return, diminishing with each mcg, past that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oops. Looks like we were both sort of right. Saturation point does mean saturation point after all :p...but there is still some return, diminishing with each mcg, past that.
yeah ive read through Dat's threads a couple of times, i do think that i remember him saying u can take ghrp-6 @ 200-300mcg in one shot....but the most cost effective would be 100mcg 3x day. but if u want to just do one shot pre-bed then it might not be a bad idea to dose it higher

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
It's a huge PITA to pin 3x/day I think...but you'd get 300mcg for real, versus (according to Dat) getting 175mcg in your system if you pin 300mcg pre-bed. I want max results, and it's not THAT expensive to do this, just a bit of trouble...