Our new forum!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here you go guys! Due to the increased interest of these substances we've decided to dedicate a new forum to discuss the alternatives to AAS and PH's. With the ban on PH's looming over our heads there are alternatives out there besides AAS and these are the most popular. Having used Slin and Igf-1, I know how potent both these can be and what dramatic results can be achieved with proper use. The stickies are there for you guys to add as much info as you can find and to expand our knowledge of these substances. Enjoy and let the subq injections commence....

serengo

Awards
Would Kynoselen fall into the "alternative" anabolic category? If so you can move my post from the steroid forum to here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah...We're just going to leave this forum to those listed above since they are related to each other in some way.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
There maybe a few other things that can be used even after the Ban goe sthrough. But I have to save those till then.
I have used igf1 a few times and loved it, the only problem i see with it, is thatit works best when used with other things like test, gh, t3. But you can always work around everything I suppose.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on what your goals are. If its pure mass then its always best to use with some sort of androgen or insulin. On the other hand you can use IGF-1 during PCT or just use it during a cutting cycle as it will shed bf% fairly quick while being extremely anti-catabolic. Its very versatile and the best thing is it doens't effect the HTPA at all.

db682

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with these substances is the cost, and hopefully that drops some with time but once the ban kicks in it will probably skyrocket again.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but I also think people use to high a dose for the IGF-1. I've used 40mcg/day and serisouly think I could use less. Actually there is some info by Dave Polumbo wich states you only need around 20mcg/day. I'll go find it and post it.

Slin is dirt cheap but you just have to know how to use it and get over the fear factor. I completely understand if someone doesn't want to try it though.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome idea guys. I, myself know nothing about these subjects, and the stickies are really useful and give a basic understanding.

Well done.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
****, just something else for me to not understand...LOL! :p

Good job Bobo, always on your toes. Good info, I'm eager to start learning about this stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2