Insulin Information Here!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    does anyone have insight or a basic protocol for igf-1 lr3 stacked with insulin?
    This is what I want to know...

2. Taking insulin and puting on 20lbs of lean mass is not completely true.
    What's repsonsible for that is growth hormone and to some degree IGF.
    Over using insulin will just make you fat. The trick is that to be 300lbs at 6ft tall requires a lot of calories and in many cases our bodies just doesnt produce enough insulin to sustain that. Adding the insulin just takes food intake to a different level, and allows growth hormone to do it's thing.
    Look at Jay, when he had his arm surgery he went from 300lbs to 250 in no time.
    Now he is having a hard time geting back up to 300lbs...I wonder why
    Phil is heading in the same direction
    There is no reason to artificially increase insulin in your body unless you are diabetic. It is not something that will stick with you and does more damage than good. stick with cycles of GH and divide muscle cells then blow them up if you must.
    •   

3. Insulin use is a slippery slope, for sure.

4. Just a tip the R means regular and Humalog R takes about 1 hour to start to chip away at blood sugar levels, and can be active for several hours in your system. So don't train at night and go to bed after use you can go hypo in your sleep.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    does anyone have insight or a basic protocol for igf-1 lr3 stacked with insulin?
    I know this is an old thread but lets think aboubt this....growth and insulin increase IGF. Then why take insulin with IGF? Makes little sense, your IGF is already high. Take insulin with anabolics to push more nutrients into the cells that makes more sense to me.
    Same theory applies to growth hormone. If one takes enough growth IGF will be high so there is not need to take additional IGF, hence you dont get much from growth and IGF together you would take one or the other
    •   

6. thanks for the info! great stuff

7. thanks for the info. great stuff

8. Great info.... wish I understood the science better!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 11:13 PM
  2. GH Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 10:27 PM
  3. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:14 AM
  4. INSULIN questions...Anyone smart around here?
    By Cantell in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:20 AM
  5. Insulin Information???
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:02 AM