IGF-1 Information Here!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Hello, just finished first cycle of igf-1lr3. Good results all around. Had a liitle scare with some abdominal pain, turned to be a strained muscle. I do receive blood tests in my sport and igf-1 is on the banned list. Is igf-1lr3 detectible?

preston25

2. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    Hello, just finished first cycle of igf-1lr3. Good results all around. Had a liitle scare with some abdominal pain, turned to be a strained muscle. I do receive blood tests in my sport and igf-1 is on the banned list. Is igf-1lr3 detectible?

preston25
    If you get blood tests, then igf will show up Im pretty sure. It wont show up on standardized drug tests however.
  3. Gold Member

Preston - I am about to start my igf this week. what were your final results like?
    •   

4. Registered User

Smile

the pumps the same with igf and igf-1lr3?
  5. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    the pumps the same with igf and igf-1lr3?
    The IGF that everyone refers to is the long chained version (lr3). Pure IGF is ridiculously expensive, and most people dont have access to it.
  6. Registered User

Simple question here, sorry if its already been answered elsewhere, theres a LOT of threads on IGF1-LR3

How do you measure 20mcg out it a solution is diluted to 1000mcg/ml or even 500mcg/ml? I've never handled a slin pin before, does it measure in 1000ths of a ml, or 100ths of a ml?
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n

Quote Originally Posted by Drachus
    Simple question here, sorry if its already been answered elsewhere, theres a LOT of threads on IGF1-LR3

How do you measure 20mcg out it a solution is diluted to 1000mcg/ml or even 500mcg/ml? I've never handled a slin pin before, does it measure in 1000ths of a ml, or 100ths of a ml?
    Using a U100 slin pin...
    At 1000mcg/ml, 20mcg = .02ml
    At 500mcg/ml, 20mcg = .04ml

Personally, i would adjust the concentration to something like 200mcg/ml or lower to make dosing easier to administer...
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg
    Using a U100 slin pin...
    At 1000mcg/ml, 20mcg = .02m
    So U100 slin pin is measuring in 100ths of a ml. And you just pull to the "2" mark?
    for some reason I cant find an upclose picture of a u100 slin pin

thanks dude
  9. Registered User

Well, its funny to back when i was getting started and see how much of a dumbass i was. Its pays to do research, and alot of it. I just finished a very successful cycle of igf-1lr3 40mcg e3d. The results were much better than dosing e.d. I gained about 1 lb a week in lean mass.
  10. Hang'n & Bang'n

Quote Originally Posted by Drachus
    So U100 slin pin is measuring in 100ths of a ml. And you just pull to the "2" mark?
    for some reason I cant find an upclose picture of a u100 slin pin

thanks dude
    "U100" refers to the insulin concentration that this particular syringe is designed to measure accurately to the unit. It just so happens that they are also generally 1ml syringes. What i've noticed is that most U100 syringes that are 1cc typically mark off the syringe in .02cc increments. So in your case, you just fill to the first tick mark and you have 20mcg. I don't like using these syringes because it's hard to measure out doses exactly. I prefer to use .3cc U100 syringes as i'm able to easily measure out very small doses. I also like the fact that i can get them with 31ga needles... in most cases, i don't feel anything at all when poking.
  11. Registered User

thanks Sikkdogg, I believe I understand now
  12. Registered User

It seems that much of the info at the beginning of this sticky is a bit out of date, just thought that maybe there should be some updates....?

From the reading I've been doing in other threads lately the current protocol for this is about 20mcg E3D, correct or not? Is there more current info that I'm missing?

Has anyone experienced any sides?

Is anyone out there ONLY using IGF-1 (not using it as part of PCT but using it as your cycle)? This would be my situation and I'm curious about the results.
  13. Registered User

Little help needed here. 155lbs 5'10...cardio makes everything leaner...fat drops as well as muscle mass. Ive never done any gear, wanted to stay Totally natural, but Genetics will only take you so far. I want to do a 6 week cycle of IGF1-Lr3, 80mcg day (40mcg AM, PM), 6 days a week. (it was either that or GH, and from what I understand IGF is what provides the size.) Is it like MGF where is site specific injection, or do I use the quads and glutes rotationally? Would one go into the Muscle or into the Fat like GH? Was also thinking about Cytomel low dose as well to burn a bit more fat.????
  14. Registered User

Logan stay away from IGF to start, you are not ready for this my friend
  15. Registered User

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1

So then what would you recommend. Im 30 and my body will not change....and I know of too many side effects from gear...not intended for humans.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    Not that it matters, but I concur.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    Not that it matters, but I concur.
    I need logic here, not just no. :-) Ive been lifting since highshcool...with crap results...every type of workout you can think of....again....what would you recommend.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by logan22
    Little help needed here. 155lbs 5'10...cardio makes everything leaner...fat drops as well as muscle mass. Ive never done any gear, wanted to stay Totally natural, but Genetics will only take you so far. I want to do a 6 week cycle of IGF1-Lr3, 80mcg day (40mcg AM, PM), 6 days a week. (it was either that or GH, and from what I understand IGF is what provides the size.) Is it like MGF where is site specific injection, or do I use the quads and glutes rotationally? Would one go into the Muscle or into the Fat like GH? Was also thinking about Cytomel low dose as well to burn a bit more fat.????
    I dont know what you weighed before you started lifting, or your BF% but I`m going to go out on a short limb here and say that @5"10 and 155 it seems that lack of calories is you biggest issue.

I am 31, I have a pure ectomorphic frame. I graduated high school weighing in a mighty 130lbs @5"11, most women weighed more than me at that height, however before I ever took any juice or hormone type product I got up to about 185 with just basic supplements (creatine, protein powders, vitamins) and lots of food...that was after 4 or 5 years of serious lifting.

Yes you are correct, genetics can only take you so far, but I think you are far from your natural potential.

I`ve known too many people who took prohormones or juice before building up any type of solid foundation...just to put on a few pounds and then basically lose it all.

Simply put if a genetically average person does not posses the knowledge on how to build a solid physique AND keep gains naturally - then without making some major modifications in other areas it is unlikely that he will progress much further by just simply taking some IGF.
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Awesome. As Manbeast said post everything you have. The more info we have the better. I always enjoy reading anything relevant to this topic.

I know some people that have done it both ways and like usual you have some that say there is a difference and others that say there isn't. Maybe I'll try IM shots next cycle to see if I notice anything.

Any updates on the way to take Lr3? IM? subQ? Shooting into muscles worked or rotating quad and glutes? Im think of using 2mgs.....20mcg for a week, 40mcg a week, 60mcg a week then finish out the last bottle at 80mcg. Post workout in the AM. Any thoughts?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Any updates on the way to take Lr3? IM? subQ? Shooting into muscles worked or rotating quad and glutes? Im think of using 2mgs.....20mcg for a week, 40mcg a week, 60mcg a week then finish out the last bottle at 80mcg. Post workout in the AM. Any thoughts?
    Dude, at your size, you need to work on your diet. 155 on 5'10" basically means you have added maybe a max of 10 lbs of lbm in your what, 12 years of lifting. Work on the diet first.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Dude, at your size, you need to work on your diet. 155 on 5'10" basically means you have added maybe a max of 10 lbs of lbm in your what, 12 years of lifting. Work on the diet first.

I do eat guys...all the time....at least 300gms of protein a day...beans, rice...etc....I just get soft and put on fat.....my body does not want to put on muscle.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I do eat guys...all the time....at least 300gms of protein a day...beans, rice...etc....I just get soft and put on fat.....my body does not want to put on muscle.
    Did you get tested for testosterone levels? How's the sex drive? Do you need to sleep more than most?
  23. Registered User

Did you get tested for testosterone levels? How's the sex drive? Do you need to sleep more than most?

Never tested, but All is in working order. I dont need too much sleep...8hrs and im good.
  24. Registered User

I dont think you're taking into account the difference in bone structures. I have a very small frame and also weigh in at around 155lbs 10%bf 5'10". Most people think I weigh a lot more and are impressed with my level of muscle development. If I didnt work out I would be like 125 - 130lbs.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sdev
    I dont think you're taking into account the difference in bone structures. I have a very small frame and also weigh in at around 155lbs 10%bf 5'10". Most people think I weigh a lot more and are impressed with my level of muscle development. If I didnt work out I would be like 125 - 130lbs.
    So, you have 25-30lbs of added muscle at that same bodyweight and as you put it you have a very small frame, which kinda makes this the upward limit on this guy's situation. In all likelihood he has 20lbs of added muscle, which is all "newbie gain", by which I mean the amount anyone can gain with just lifting in non-specific ways and eating in non-specific ways. Anyone who dials in the diet, the training and the rest should be able to put on a lot more than that. 40lbs should be attainable for even sub-par genetics. I myself have added 60lbs of muscle with just diet and training, on my 5'9'' frame. My genetics might be better than normal, but my test levels were always a bit below average.
  26. Registered User

How should I mix the IGF-1 LR3? Should I storage it in acetic acid for about 1mg/ml? Can I apply more acetic acid than the recommended 1mg/ml? When I`m going to pin it, should I use BA or just steril water, and how mutch?

I got 3mg IGF-1 LR3, and 10ml acetic acid.

Someone know were to order acetic acid?

I also have 4mg pMGF, should I just storage this in BA? How many mg/ml do you guys recommended?

Again, sorry for my awfully english

Thanks
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by norwegianX View Post
    How should I mix the IGF-1 LR3? Should I storage it in acetic acid for about 1mg/ml? Can I apply more acetic acid than the recommended 1mg/ml? When I`m going to pin it, should I use BA or just steril water, and how mutch?

I got 3mg IGF-1 LR3, and 10ml acetic acid.

Someone know were to order acetic acid?

I also have 4mg pMGF, should I just storage this in BA? How many mg/ml do you guys recommended?

Again, sorry for my awfully english

Thanks
    s

I suggest mixing 1 mg (1000 mcg) IGF 1 with 3ml (3cc) of acetic water.

Using a 1cc insulin syringe, draw 1cc out of the bottle that contains 3cc of the acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a separate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

Dosages in the range of 10-20mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these “moderate” dosages (by some people’s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid “downregulation” of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn’t matter how much you inject.
    As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I’ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

Hope this helps
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    s

I suggest mixing 1 mg (1000 mcg) IGF 1 with 3ml (3cc) of acetic water.

Using a 1cc insulin syringe, draw 1cc out of the bottle that contains 3cc of the acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a separate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

Dosages in the range of 10-20mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these “moderate” dosages (by some people’s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid “downregulation” of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn’t matter how much you inject.
    As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I’ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

Hope this helps
    Thank you for helping me out here

I wondring, the acid water I have is about 5-7%. Is this to mutch? I have read that the solution of acid water only should contain about 0,6% AA?

Can I use steril water when I pin the IGF/acid?

Should i mix the pMGF in the same way? I have read that it should be mixed with BA only, is this correct?

Thanks
  29. Gold Member

I quote the board rules..

"Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
    cycle information
    post-cycle therapy "

Not trying to pull a lawyer and use a technicality, but Igf-1 isn’t listed above. Would it be against board rules to ask you what you thought about 19-20 year olds using Igf-1? Notice I didn’t ask it, I asked if asking it is against board rules.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    I quote the board rules..

"Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
    cycle information
    post-cycle therapy "

Not trying to pull a lawyer and use a technicality, but Igf-1 isn’t listed above. Would it be against board rules to ask you what you thought about 19-20 year olds using Igf-1? Notice I didn’t ask it, I asked if asking it is against board rules.
    Well I will tell you what *I* think about it: it is the stupidest thing one can do, on par with hard drugs and AAS at that age.
  31. Registered User

20 mcg eod works
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

nevermind.....
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by norwegianX View Post
    Thank you for helping me out here

I wondring, the acid water I have is about 5-7%. Is this to mutch? I have read that the solution of acid water only should contain about 0,6% AA?

Can I use steril water when I pin the IGF/acid?

Should i mix the pMGF in the same way? I have read that it should be mixed with BA only, is this correct?

Thanks
    1mg igf-1 R-3 mixing instructions 1/3 ml white vineger + 2ml
    b-statiioc water ...it,s all about ph not microbes.Use BA =cooked
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

came to learn about IGF and did just that thanks
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by logan22 View Post
    Same problem here. And I thought that IFG-1 was suppose to keep ur muscles even if you were to stop working out (Not saying that I would stop going to the gym)

But there's only so much I can stuff myself with before I start I get bloated, can't work or start puking.
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by preston25 View Post
    Well, its funny to back when i was getting started and see how much of a dumbass i was. Its pays to do research, and alot of it. I just finished a very successful cycle of igf-1lr3 40mcg e3d. The results were much better than dosing e.d. I gained about 1 lb a week in lean mass.
    How long did you run it for when using it E3D?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

brilliant , and very informative , i have become a bit wiser bout the dosage and cycle ,
    now 2 find where i can get it ,
    keep the good work up
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

IGF-1 LR3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    Good read Bro

JohnnyB
    peptides Price (USD) Packing size
    HGH 0.85/iu 10iu/vial
    IGF-1 LR3 35000/1000mg 1.0mg/vial, 0.1mg/vial
    CJC-1295(with special modification))5560/1000mg 10mg/vial
    CJC-1295((no special modification)1750/1000mg 10mg/vial
    Hexarelin 1700/1000mg 10mg/vial
    PEG-MGF 3660/1000mg 2.0mg/vial 4.0mg/vial
    HGH FRAGMENT (176-191) 1050/1000mg 10mg/vial
    DLys3 GHRP-6 350/1000mg 10mg/vial
    MELANOTAN II 700/1000mg 10mg/vial
    GHRP-6 290/1000mg 10mg/vial
    Melanotan I 700/1000mg 10mg/vial
    shipping and handling fee $40.00/100vials
    If you have interest, contact sunshine0903 at hotmail dot com
  39. Registered User

I know you are supposed to take igf-1 immediately post workout and then consume nutrients. I want to do it pre-contest and I am on a keto diet. Can I stay with my usual whey protein shake and natty peanut butter post workout after the igf-1? or do I have to take in carbs?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Damn good question. Anyone? Anyone? (in annoying nasal monotone used in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off.")
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:14 AM
  2. Insulin Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:48 AM
  3. GH Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 44