-FEMALE APPLICATION OF HGH-

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hi all, posting on behalf of my girlfriend in regards to growth hormone. shes 26, in good shape, eats clean, workouts regularly and wants to start a cycle of gh. from the research ive done on female fitness competitors (jamie eason, etc.) and from some knowledgeable folks alike, ive been told that the "norm" is 1iu/day 5 days on 2 days off works well.

wanted to post here to see if any females out there have any knowledge they can share in regards to this topic, as well as anything "special" a female needs to take heed/any precautions specific to female needs, etc. (ie: birth control not being effective, etc.)

thx in advance for any useful input-
-as always, "cheers"

p.s. also adding this post to the "female fitness" section

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
bump...any info would be appreciated ppl-

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
ur telling me theres not a SINGLE person on this board that knows/has heard a good "solid" dose for females, etc., wow...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i've heard between 1-2iu is a good place to start for females... and i've also heard that 100mcg x3 ed of ghrp-6 will give about the same results for a lot less money. I've tried ghrp-6 and to be honest your not going to notice instant results there are probably cheaper products that will give your gf the results shes looking for(whatever they may be), for a lot less dollars. Maybe down the track when all other avenues are exhausted then it might be time to try HGH or something similar.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 iu is definetly where it is for females and i definetly wouldnt go above that... to NOTICE new muscle growth you would have to be on it for 6 months. it results in hyperplasia and thats most noticable after 6months.

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
appreciate it all-