Post your Peptides Experiences

Liquid 2009

Awards
Post your peptides experiences? Any good experiences? Protocols?

Lets hear it!!

Any good gains?

Thank you!!!

BifWebster

Awards
bump, a lotta people in this forum have experience, and it's a hard subject to research. I've checked multiple forums and havent found much useful

drumirvin

Awards
I have been competing for a while now...This is my rating for what I have used:
Igf-1=5 out of 5 (I use it off-season every other month and pre contest two months out) Dosages...10mcg every morn...and 50mcg every EOD.
PEG-MGF 3 out of 5 (Difficult to decide on this one. I use it as a semi-igf pct. I run it along with CJC-1295.) Dosage 500mcg on Sunday.
cjc-1295/ghrp-6= 4 out of 5 (I run it DATBlUES way...for bodybuilding...I find that the saturation dose is similar to 4 to 5 iu's of gh ~chinese generic~)
Dosage 100 3X daily for CJC-1295 and 100 2X daily and 200 1X pre-bed for Ghrp-6.
I have ran this for 15 weeks straight. I alternate using Igf-1 as to not inhibit gh production.
GHRP-2=3 out of 5 (similar to ghrp-6 but my coritsol tests were skyrocketed)
As I write this...I realize I have never taken the hgh frag...hmmmI am looking forward to seeing what others have to say. Just my three-cents worth...
drum

The Puncher

Awards
I have been competing for a while now...This is my rating for what I have used:
Igf-1=5 out of 5 (I use it off-season every other month and pre contest two months out) Dosages...10mcg every morn...and 50mcg every EOD.
PEG-MGF 3 out of 5 (Difficult to decide on this one. I use it as a semi-igf pct. I run it along with CJC-1295.) Dosage 500mcg on Sunday.
cjc-1295/ghrp-6= 4 out of 5 (I run it DATBlUES way...for bodybuilding...I find that the saturation dose is similar to 4 to 5 iu's of gh ~chinese generic~)
Dosage 100 3X daily for CJC-1295 and 100 2X daily and 200 1X pre-bed for Ghrp-6.
I have ran this for 15 weeks straight. I alternate using Igf-1 as to not inhibit gh production.
GHRP-2=3 out of 5 (similar to ghrp-6 but my coritsol tests were skyrocketed)
As I write this...I realize I have never taken the hgh frag...hmmmI am looking forward to seeing what others have to say. Just my three-cents worth...
drum
can you tell me, what are your effects with Peg Mgf and your cycle with ghrp 6 and cjc.
I Mean fat loss? Muscle gains? ....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've only used IGF and also give it a 5 out of 5 rating. GREAT for PCT both in keeping gains going and also in speeding up recovery. i just feel amazing on that stuff. it doesn't put on much mass but it REALLY helps me keep the mass on after aas cycles and also helps me lean off. plus its something i like using between aas cycles to keep me gaining and to keep me interested and motivated during PCT.
when i coupled it with tren i had the most amazing cycle of my life. you can see my recent log for before/after pics. i swear that tren upregulates IGF receptors or something. i love how IGF makes me hungry as hell and also makes it seem to me that its damn near impossible to put on fat while taking IGF, like literally, even if you just ate cup cakes all day. lol. being able to eat burgers and chocolate and cut at the same time is worth any price! hahaha

drumirvin

Awards
The cjc-1295/ghrp-6 combo has helped me plenty with general fatloss (I don't use stim's due to cortisol levels). I notice I can diet at 2950 kcals per day (I'm a whopping 205lbs and just hovering at 7%.) The combo lets me eat more food and be more "full". As far as the peg-mgf with the combo...my thoughts and my reading leads me to believe that Peg-mgf hits the same receptor site as igf...I use it to "stay" on igf and get similar benefits but not interfere with the gh spikes I get from the combo. I may be totally way off base here. Lakemont or Grunt may have a different opinion. I am just experimenting different ways of using the peptides to get the best out of them. It may be placebo for all I know...but I get a added fatloss from Peg-mgf and my muscles tend to stay pumped and full throughout. Not for sure this helps Puncher as I am only a pawn in this fun game...let me know if you try it..I am curious what others have to say..Peace..
drum

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm just about to start a reasonably serious cycle too after ~2 years of IGF only so should be interesting to see how i react, i'm hoping i got some hyperplasia over the last 2 years that will become increasingly apparent once i add some aas to the mix. this will be my 10th cycle or something too so i know my body well enough to tell if anything is going on in addition to the aas i'll be on.

i didn't know LakemountD was still around here? he used to be super active on this board and had some amazing insight into the nuts and bolts of these peptides. wasn't he getting his masters in biology or something like that?

aminoman

Awards
good post bro.Im on ghrp-6 with cjc and im pumped all day and getting stronger.i can tell that my fert are holing water and im fuller all day so im holding everywhere .Im realy liking this run.Im runnung it 100 mcgs both 3x e/d

gym4iron

Awards
cjc1295/ghrp-6 for fat loss sounds great what about healing?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
cjc1295/ghrp-6 for fat loss sounds great what about healing?
GHRP-6 + GHRH: fat gain, elevated BP, headaches, water bloat, hunger, strength increases, size increases.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
igf-Lr3 is king never really tried anything else im kind of a real gear lover its more bang for the buck if your trying to get your goals anytime soon!
but if your getting tested or something or just want to do natty shows peptides definetly the real deal...heck w/ it stack it all....lol

Liquid 2009

Awards
Great responses guys! Lets keep it going! Nothing better than real life experiences.

What kind of gains were made from your peptides experiences? What protocol was used?

Any good muscle gain/vascularity compared to AAS?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Great responses guys! Lets keep it going! Nothing better than real life experiences.

What kind of gains were made from your peptides experiences? What protocol was used?

Significant strength gains but I did a couple mini cycles of Epistane w/it too. 100mcg ea. CJC and GHRP-6, 2-3x ED. Know how to use the stuff or you'll just waste it. Expect BP issues and have Hawthorn Berry on hand. Don't start out too heavy on the dosing. Work your way up. GHRH/GHRP are NOT like AAS at all. Not even close, IMO. They work much slower and w/less noticeable effects.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established

i noticed some increased vascularity as well as fuller muscles while on iGf, very minimal but easy to keep muscle gains. works great during a bulk, basically impossible for me to put on fat when i'm on >20mcg of IGF

Liquid 2009

Awards
Are all these experiences with AAS or without?

Whats the best way to use it not to waste it?

I'm curious on results while on AAS and off?

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
Are all these experiences with AAS or without?

Whats the best way to use it not to waste it?

I'm curious on results while on AAS and off?
always 100% better while on cycle but its always good and nice to cruise on something while your off to keep ur gains going or not crash!

and yes vascularity and fat loos is HUUUUGE while on igf, for me i never go off GH and run igf 4 wks on 4 off on a regular basis and usually cycle like a pro so i cant say what gains u can get while only runnin igf always best results to stack!
GO BIG OR GO HOME!