New to CJC 1295

acupperman

Awards
Sorry for such a basic question, but I'm new to taking injectable peptides and I'm about to begin taking CJC 1295.

I have the dosage determined, but want to make sure of the correct sites and so forth.

So are their any area of the body that are better than others for the injections?

Thigh? Buttocks? Stomach? Other?

Do you simply use standard insulin syringes?

Any details for this newbie would be great. Thanks!

The Puncher

Awards
yes u can use insulin syringes and can inject SQ in your stomach!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for such a basic question, but I'm new to taking injectable peptides and I'm about to begin taking CJC 1295.

I have the dosage determined, but want to make sure of the correct sites and so forth.

So are their any area of the body that are better than others for the injections?

Thigh? Buttocks? Stomach? Other?

Do you simply use standard insulin syringes?

Any details for this newbie would be great. Thanks!
Cjc is MUCH more effective when run with ghrp-6, even at a very low dose.. By itself isnt really advised.

acupperman

Awards
Thanks!

I had read about the GHRP-6, but was concerned about what I read about increased appetite on the GHRP-6, which is already an area of concern for me. I honestly need to decrease my appetite! Should I still add it?

I also read that GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin all have a similar effect in the body, but some of the articles are a bit old. So currently, what is believed to be the best one to take with 1295, given the fact that I really don't wish to increase my appetite, if possible.

I think one reason people don't use Hexarelin is cost, right? If that was taken out of the equation, would it be the best?

My primary goal is fat loss right now.

The Puncher

Awards
I think with 3-4 injections about 100-150mcg you will not increase your appetite! Or not so much like one injection of 500mcg or more.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

I had read about the GHRP-6, but was concerned about what I read about increased appetite on the GHRP-6, which is already an area of concern for me. I honestly need to decrease my appetite! Should I still add it?

I also read that GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin all have a similar effect in the body, but some of the articles are a bit old. So currently, what is believed to be the best one to take with 1295, given the fact that I really don't wish to increase my appetite, if possible.

I think one reason people don't use Hexarelin is cost, right? If that was taken out of the equation, would it be the best?

My primary goal is fat loss right now.
I would without a doubt add the ghrp-6 in there. It doesnt increase appetite near as dramatic as people talk about, and again its dose related sides/vs/ effects. The saturation dose is 100mcg of each (ghrp/cjc), more is just wasting it, not giving double the effect if running say 200mcg. After 100mcg it a a small benefit yes, but not worth it. 2-3 shots a day of each at 100 much smarter than one big shot of like 500 or whatever people think works.

Hexeralin was thought to be better than it ended up to prove. It raises prolactin levels much higher than ghrp-6, and you develop a tollerance to it rather quickly. Stick w ghrp-6

To enhance u can always add, 1-carboxy, 7-8 grams AKG, tyric-6

acupperman

Awards
Thanks very much for the tip. Will order some now to add with the CJC-1295.

Can they be mixed into the same syringe?

This thread has been VERY helpful, so maybe I can ask a question on dosage. It would seem that users have all sorts of opinions on dosage for these. I had been thinking of taking the CJC twice a week and the GHRP daily at 100 mcg per dose, but now I'm questioning that amount. The last post I read said to take 100 mcg of each together daily.

I'm 40 and 250 lbs. Would like to get down to 220 lbs of more lean muscle. Not sure of current body fat, but it's higher than I'd like it to be.

So what beginning dosage would folks reading this recommend? Would

CJC-1295 at 100 mcg MON & THU + GHRP-6 at 100 mcg daily be good

or

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 at 100 mcg each daily be best?

Or is there another dosage that is better then either of these? The first option seems like too little CJC-1295. I'm just looking for a dose that will allow me to get the most out of my purchase.

Thanks!

acupperman

Awards
Thanks. I wasn't sure about sources. Fixed post.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks very much for the tip. Will order some now to add with the CJC-1295.

Can they be mixed into the same syringe?

This thread has been VERY helpful, so maybe I can ask a question on dosage. It would seem that users have all sorts of opinions on dosage for these. I had been thinking of taking the CJC twice a week and the GHRP daily at 100 mcg per dose, but now I'm questioning that amount. The last post I read said to take 100 mcg of each together daily.

I'm 40 and 250 lbs. Would like to get down to 220 lbs of more lean muscle. Not sure of current body fat, but it's higher than I'd like it to be.

So what beginning dosage would folks reading this recommend? Would

CJC-1295 at 100 mcg MON & THU + GHRP-6 at 100 mcg daily be good

or

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 at 100 mcg each daily be best?

Or is there another dosage that is better then either of these? The first option seems like too little CJC-1295. I'm just looking for a dose that will allow me to get the most out of my purchase.

Thanks!
Do the cjc daily with the ghrp-6. Yes u can mix them in the same pin.

mtnbiker101

Awards
I posted this on another thread also...
I hate to beat a dead horse, but by dosing CJC daily or 3X daily, one is basically saying that it's not authentic CJC right? I thought the great thing about CJC was that it only needs dosed once or at most split and dosed 2X weekly. If no one can get authentic CJC, why do we even bother talking about it on the boards. Are all the peptide suppliers just outright lying? Why not just call it Sermorelin of Modified GR-29 or whatever it is.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
great post and great response Trip, thanks man for all your help/work

chan

Awards
I posted this on another thread also...
I hate to beat a dead horse, but by dosing CJC daily or 3X daily, one is basically saying that it's not authentic CJC right? I thought the great thing about CJC was that it only needs dosed once or at most split and dosed 2X weekly. If no one can get authentic CJC, why do we even bother talking about it on the boards. Are all the peptide suppliers just outright lying? Why not just call it Sermorelin of Modified GR-29 or whatever it is.
Got to agree with you there most boards are not talking about real CJC 1295 (with DAC).

Therefore most have no idea of the effects of CJC.
I use real CJC and this can be dosed every few or several days to great effect.
At 1000mcg every 5 days i have gained some good size and strength as well as losing bodyfat. The difference is quite noticeable.
Real CJC is expensive and actually rare. The real thing is highly effective.