Natural GH Stack

dieselken77

Awards
What do you guys think of this for a natural GH stack? Anything I'm missing or that the timing is not correct on? I've been running this for a few weeks now and I feel great overall - physically & mentally. I'm not sure if it's just my recovery that's great because of the glutamine & ZMA, or if my GH levels are really up. I can tell you that I feel excellent during the day and I'm getting great workouts. I've also noticed increased sweating & a higher than normal heartrate during cardio. Could this have to do with the GABA??

Preworkout - 2g l-arginine/orthinine, 2-3g GABA, 5g glutamine

Bedtime - 300mg l-dopa (converted from mucuna pruriens), 5 g glutamine, ZMA, 2g l-arginine/orthinine

Occasionally I add 2g melatonin @ bedtime

dakaus

Awards
What do you guys think of this for a natural GH stack? Anything I'm missing or that the timing is not correct on? I've been running this for a few weeks now and I feel great overall - physically & mentally. I'm not sure if it's just my recovery that's great because of the glutamine & ZMA, or if my GH levels are really up. I can tell you that I feel excellent during the day and I'm getting great workouts. I've also noticed increased sweating & a higher than normal heartrate during cardio. Could this have to do with the GABA??

Preworkout - 2g l-arginine/orthinine, 2-3g GABA, 5g glutamine

Bedtime - 300mg l-dopa (converted from mucuna pruriens), 5 g glutamine, ZMA, 2g l-arginine/orthinine

Occasionally I add 2g melatonin @ bedtime
i was taking gaba 3g GABA alone at night and would wake up having had a great nights sleep. my workouts were great. oh and i would also sweat like you mentioned.