Need info on GHRP-6

aminoman

Awards
Im starting my bulk diet and iv been looking on info about GHRP-6 but dont see anything about what doses to take all i seen was take 2-3 times.I need to find out what the doses are how many times a day a week and how long till come off.Can i take it with test,deca,eq,slin,igf-1lr3,slin,or anything bulking goes.I need to fing out how long a 5 mg bottle will last also.Im looking to buy some this next week but dont see anything to read much about.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the best recommended dose is 100mcg 3x a day, everday, for as long as u can afford it

aminoman

Awards
So how long would a 5g bottle last at that much E/D?

What do i use to recon it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So how long would a 5g bottle last at that much E/D?

What do i use to recon it?
I think you mean a 5mg bottle. And if you're using 3x100mcg /day, it's simple division. 5000 mcg / 300mcg =16.67 days . You want to take it with some GHRH (CJC) , same dose. However if you get CJC-DAC it is quite a bit more pricey, however the two are synergistic . Search DatBrute + Peptides.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I think you mean a 5mg bottle. And if you're using 3x100mcg /day, it's simple division. 5000 mcg / 300mcg =16.67 days . You want to take it with some GHRH (CJC) , same dose. However if you get CJC-DAC it is quite a bit more pricey, however the two are synergistic . Search DatBrute + Peptides.
Sounds like Steve know his peptides:thumbsup:

aminoman

Awards
Isnt it like gh since it releases gh?Wouldnt slin and igf-1 be the bomb of a cycle since slin igf-1 and gh is where the majic happens?

Im thinking of doing this for a cycle.

test enath.
igf-1
drols
slin
ghrp-6
t-3

To me this would be a real mass cycle.