igf-1 lr3 injury protocol, first time user

cbarnes22

Awards
Hey guys, I'm highly interested in the effects of igf-1 lr3 and have been a lurker of this forum for a while bc it seems to provide the most information on peptides. A little about me: 6' 205 lbs, 11-12 %bf, 22 y/o. I'm about to begin my senior season of ncaa baseball and if I was to continue putting up the numbers I have the past 2 seasons, I will get drafted. It seems igf-1 is the best healing agent for injury. I had surgery on a torn rotator cuff/torn labrum in my throwing shoulder 6 days ago; a pretty major surgery for a baseball player. I should be receiving 1 mg of igf-1 lr3 tomorrow in the mail and I plan to run a 30-40 day cycle @ 40-50 mcg w/ eod injections. If that cycle is effective, I plan to purchase 1-2 more mg of igf-1 and run another cycle a few weeks later. I was wondering if I am too young to even be affected much by the igf-1 lr3 and if I only need to inject the injured shoulder or if I need to inject both shoulders? I was thinking it would be best to only inject the injured shoulder since it is in a sling getting no use, but I don't want to ultimately be creating an imbalance of muscle cells in my delts either. Any information will be much appreciated.