Low dose hgh. Does it help??
- 07-28-2009, 05:12 AM
- 07-28-2009, 06:43 AM
To notice any results in the usual 6 month time frame, particularly in regards to muscle mass and cutting, you're definitely going to need to bump up the dose. Even in an anti-aging regimen people will take higher doses than that. All depends on your goals but that seems to be a very low amount.
08-01-2009, 04:07 AM
2IU/day is the minimum. I am currently taking HGH at this amount. I am on week 5. So far the only thing I have noticed is a tad bit in fatloss, but this can also be from my diet, which is doing fairly well right now. But I have noticed my skin is looking nice, full, and healthy.
All in all, if you're looking to loose weight . .find something else. The price is just too much for this. Do a T3/Clen cycle, and do your best to keep focused on diet from then on. As for anti-aging . .yes, take 2IU/day and no less. Split the dose in 2. Also research more on this such as food intake and timing.
From what I see . . . HGH is only good for 2 reasons:
1) Mix with anabolics to get BIG faster
Again . .expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rascal14 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
- By fernie1021 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:41 PM
- By jpg in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:14 PM
- By chiefs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:03 PM
- By whytknyt05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM