First time IGF-1 LR3 impressions

ldangelo

Awards
Just wanted to post my experience using IGF-1 LR3. First a little background. I'm 46, 5'7", 220lbs. I've been training for 27 years. I haven't done any "additives" anabolic or otherwise for the past 15 years. My body fat % was 12 (measured with calipers) when I started.

I decided to try IGF to reduce body fat and retain size. I wasn't looking to get any bigger. I'm thinking about doing HGH but thought I would start with IGF and see what it did. I did not take any anabolics with the IGF as I wanted to see what it would do on it's own.

For dosages I started out with 20 mcg/day PWO bi-lateral injections and went up to 80 mcg.

So here are the results. I'm on my fourth and final week. My weight is now 222. Which in and of itself is not that impressive (but not bad). But here is the amazing part. My body fat is now 8% (measured with calipers). That's a net gain of around 10 lbs. I lost 3+ inches off my waist. I can see my abs for the first time in 10 years! My chest, back, arms and shoulders are showing definition that they have not since I was in my early thirties. I'm not ripped but very impressed with the results! The guys in the gym swear I put on 10 pounds. I definitely look bigger because I'm leaner. All I can say is WOW!

As far as sides I had a few manageable ones. First I was pretty lethargic especially if I didn't eat enough carbs (which I had cut back on before the IGF to reduce fat). I experienced night sweats, nothing terrible but they where there. I would also feel nausea if I didn't eat often enough. Other than that it was pretty easy. I ate a lot more food, clean carbs and tons of protein and lost fat! I actually had to get up in the middle of the night and eat because I was so hungry I woke up.

I'm going to go off for 30-40 days and then either do HGH or another IGF cycle. I'm thinking of HGH for the anti aging benefits as well as to help heal a torn rotator cuff I had surgery on a year ago.

Hope this information is useful to someone.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to post my experience using IGF-1 LR3. First a little background. I'm 46, 5'7", 220lbs. I've been training for 27 years. I haven't done any "additives" anabolic or otherwise for the past 15 years. My body fat % was 12 (measured with calipers) when I started.

I decided to try IGF to reduce body fat and retain size. I wasn't looking to get any bigger. I'm thinking about doing HGH but thought I would start with IGF and see what it did. I did not take any anabolics with the IGF as I wanted to see what it would do on it's own.

For dosages I started out with 20 mcg/day PWO bi-lateral injections and went up to 80 mcg.

So here are the results. I'm on my fourth and final week. My weight is now 222. Which in and of itself is not that impressive (but not bad). But here is the amazing part. My body fat is now 8% (measured with calipers). That's a net gain of around 10 lbs. I lost 3+ inches off my waist. I can see my abs for the first time in 10 years! My chest, back, arms and shoulders are showing definition that they have not since I was in my early thirties. I'm not ripped but very impressed with the results! The guys in the gym swear I put on 10 pounds. I definitely look bigger because I'm leaner. All I can say is WOW!

As far as sides I had a few manageable ones. First I was pretty lethargic especially if I didn't eat enough carbs (which I had cut back on before the IGF to reduce fat). I experienced night sweats, nothing terrible but they where there. I would also feel nausea if I didn't eat often enough. Other than that it was pretty easy. I ate a lot more food, clean carbs and tons of protein and lost fat! I actually had to get up in the middle of the night and eat because I was so hungry I woke up.

I'm going to go off for 30-40 days and then either do HGH or another IGF cycle. I'm thinking of HGH for the anti aging benefits as well as to help heal a torn rotator cuff I had surgery on a year ago.

Hope this information is useful to someone.
Very. Guess there's hope yet for us guys over 40. Thanks for sharing. But there aren't any anti-aging effects for igf-1lr3? Or am I thinking of another compound/stack? I've been doing so much log-reading/research lately my brain is getting numb. I plan to start peptides next month.

ldangelo

Awards
There is hope for everyone! I'm going out swinging! As far as anti-agent effects here is my understanding (I'm no expert here just doing a lot of research).

IGF
- Makes you leaner (which definitely makes you look younger IMHO)
- Makes new muscle (which can make you look younger)
- Has little/no effect on the skin thickness.
- Has little/no effect on hair growth.
- Can grow bone in your face, hands and feet if taken for high dosages for long periods of time.

HGH
- Can thicken the skin (reducing wrinkles make you look younger)
- Increase hair thickness (makes you look younger)
- Leans you out.
- Increases muscle growth.
- Can grow everything not just muscle (bones, organs, ligaments, etc...)

My understanding is that HGH is a better "anti-aging" option than IGF but IGF is going to mess up father times game plan too ;^).

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, I definitely can't afford HGH so I'll have to go with IGF-1lr3, HGH Fragment, CJC1295, etc. to get the anti-aging effects!

poofuss

Awards
Good stuff, man.

Glad to hear that you had a righteous experience with IGF-1 LR3 standalone.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i also love IGF, glad you did too. i also found little reason to run the higher doses, i found it just as effective at 60-80mcg as 100mcg. i usually ran it 3 weeks on and 4-5 weeks off just to be safe.

BoardGuest978

Awards
Wait, I thought IGF-1 was to make you gain net muscle mass, not loose fat. Didn't Grunt say that?

BoardGuest978

Awards
My understanding is that HGH is a better "anti-aging" option than IGF but IGF is going to mess up father times game plan too ;^).
IGF is going to make you sterile you mean? I thought that was HGH that did that?

TrynaImprove

Awards
IGF is going to make you sterile you mean? I thought that was HGH that did that?
No no no no no....... When someone says "father time" they are talking about the inevitable changes that occur during time such as aging, health decline, mental decline, etc... but, if they say "fathering-time" meaning the time you would like to be a father--than that means it makes you sterile so watch out! dont take it unless you dont want your balls to do the natural job that God gave you them to do! (Make semen/produce test)

BoardGuest978

Awards
No no no no no....... When someone says "father time" they are talking about the inevitable changes that occur during time such as aging, health decline, mental decline, etc... but, if they say "fathering-time" meaning the time you would like to be a father--than that means it makes you sterile so watch out! dont take it unless you dont want your balls to do the natural job that God gave you them to do! (Make semen/produce test)
Hmm so what if I took IGF-1 just for 1-2 years in my life, would that affect my "father time"?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0