CJC-1295

jrm26152

Awards
Posting here for advice. Looking to lean out a bit and enjoy some anti-aging peptide benefits. Because of your (the members) extensive knowledge on supplements, I'm posting here instead of an anti-aging site.

I'm ready to start HRT w/Approx 300 test cyp per week. I was thinking about adding cjc-1295 and stay with that long term.

I previously used HGH for 16 weeks but it became cost prohibitive. Over $1000 per month w/ 2 IU's 5/2.

I am 33 years old 210 lbs and 5'6.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posting here for advice. Looking to lean out a bit and enjoy some anti-aging peptide benefits. Because of your (the members) extensive knowledge on supplements, I'm posting here instead of an anti-aging site.

I'm ready to start HRT w/Approx 300 test cyp per week. I was thinking about adding cjc-1295 and stay with that long term.

I previously used HGH for 16 weeks but it became cost prohibitive. Over $1000 per month w/ 2 IU's 5/2.

I am 33 years old 210 lbs and 5'6.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cjc is almost pointless to run unless you add ghrp-6 to it. It wont do much run solo, but combined with ghrp-6 causes a large increase in GH output. If you choose to run only one, ghrp-6 solo is def more effective and cheaper.

jrm26152

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a try and post back soon!

pooya1987

Awards
hey tripdog. im thinking of getting on ghrp6 and cjc1295 for 3months. is it worth it? anything i should watchout about?

right now im 6'3, 240lbs not lean or fat...thanx for the helpp

mtnbiker101

Awards
Dosage of cjc

I thought the advantage of true cjc-1295 with DAC was that the half life was such that 1X or 2X weekly dosage was adequate when combined with GHRP-6. I keep seeing on the boards guys dosing it 3X daily just like GHRP-6.

I am not a BB, just a guy trying to stay healthy. I had low T, low IGF-1. The low T is being treated with T & HCG, and I just received GHRP-6 and cjc-1295.

Can someone let me know how the cjc should be administered please. If there is no benefit to the long half life, why bother with it at all. Why not just use GHRP-6.

Thanks

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am also interested in the doses (how many times, daily/weekly).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
someone correct me if im wrong, but from my understanding...there is a slim to no chance that what u are recieving is true cjc1295 and actually infact MOD GRF (1-29).

with that being said, the only difference between the 2 is that Mod GRF has a short half life and needs to be pinned multiple time per day (unlike TRUE cjc1295 which needs to be pinned 1 or 2 times per week).

hence the reason why u will most likeyl see ppl running GHRP-6/"cjc1285" @ 100mcg each, 3x day

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing/reading that as well...so are these 3x daily injections sub-q or IM?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing/reading that as well...so are these 3x daily injections sub-q or IM?
compliments of Datbrute

"There is no should when it comes to intramuscular (IM) vs. subcutaneous (SC). Either is fine. There is no local effect nor any real increase in uptake if administered IM.

SC was the advantage of being very easy and convenient."

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wow...thanks for clarifying. And if datbtrue said it, it's as good as gold to me. But there is so much conflicting info on here about that. I'll go with IM...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone correct me if im wrong, but from my understanding...there is a slim to no chance that what u are recieving is true cjc1295 and actually infact MOD GRF (1-29).
you are correct, sometimes its even non-mod grf, or sermorelin. all with miniscule half lifes...

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Cjc is almost pointless to run unless you add ghrp-6 to it. It wont do much run solo, but combined with ghrp-6 causes a large increase in GH output. If you choose to run only one, ghrp-6 solo is def more effective and cheaper.

But doesn't GHRP-6 increase appetite the same as boldenone does? What do you think about the difference between GHRP-6&2.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey tripdog. im thinking of getting on ghrp6 and cjc1295 for 3months. is it worth it? anything i should watchout about?

right now im 6'3, 240lbs not lean or fat...thanx for the helpp
I think its a good plan, I'm right there with ya.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But doesn't GHRP-6 increase appetite the same as boldenone does? What do you think about the difference between GHRP-6&2.
Ghrp-6 stimulates appetite through the release of the hormone ghrelin in the stomache that signals feeding, but that effect wears off after continued use for most people. I get wicked hungry about 20 mins after a shot personally. Ghrp-6 and 2 from what I gather are very similar, and both work in the same mannor. Whichever u get cheaper would be the way to go imo.

pooya1987

Awards
hey tripdog thanx for the help, is there anything i should watch for? i was thinking of doing 400mcg of ghrp6 and 200mcg of cjc. is that correct? u recommend anything?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but if the HPLC and Mass spectrometer are all from the people selling it to you and not from a separate 3rd party lab, it doesn't mean a lot to me.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
yeah, but if the HPLC and Mass spectrometer are all from the people selling it to you and not from a separate 3rd party lab, it doesn't mean a lot to me.
So, your saying I need to get it analysis? It accutally is very expensive and time consuming to get every peptide analysise every time! I have an enourmous number of gene and DNA testing facilities that could test it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if the manufacturer is likely in china as i'd guess, and are providing all just in house test results, its not unreasonable to assume that accuracy is questionable. If its US based, its a little less likely to be fake as there is more liability on them if it is or isn't as pure as they say.

Heres a "COA" I saw from someone, but anyone can type crap into word and take a screenshot too.... So if you are banking your reputation on it, i'd get at least 1 of everything tested if their test results are all in house.

Attachments

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Well, if the manufacturer is likely in china as i'd guess, and are providing all just in house test results, its not unreasonable to assume that accuracy is questionable. If its US based, its a little less likely to be fake as there is more liability on them if it is or isn't as pure as they say.

Heres a "COA" I saw from someone, but anyone can type crap into word and take a screenshot too.... So if you are banking your reputation on it, i'd get at least 1 of everything tested if their test results are all in house.

Even if the company is legit and well reputable supplier of not only anabolic peptides, but hundred and hundreds of other biologically active peptide hormones.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are they us based or chinese? honestly if you can manufacture 1 peptide, you can manufacture any. a protein synthesizer is a protein synthesizer. Do you know they make the others or is it just listed in their catalog? "legit and reputable" - what makes them legit or reputable? I'm not saying their stuff is necessarily bad, but anyone can put up a website, anyone can make COAs.

What do they show for purity on the CJC?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
are they us based or chinese? honestly if you can manufacture 1 peptide, you can manufacture any. a protein synthesizer is a protein synthesizer. Do you know they make the others or is it just listed in their catalog? "legit and reputable" - what makes them legit or reputable? I'm not saying their stuff is necessarily bad, but anyone can put up a website, anyone can make COAs.

What do they show for purity on the CJC?

Shanghia, China based company!

CJC1295 HPLC REPORT
Structure : 87292 (YK-29)
Lot No : P090804-WY87292
Column 4.6×250mm,Venusil XBP-C18
Solvent A : 0.1% trifluoroacetic in 100% acetonitrile
Solvent B : 0.1% trifluoroacetic in 100% water
Gradient : A B
0.01min 25% 75%
25min 50% 50%
25.1min 100% 0%
30min STOP
Flow rate : 1.0 mL/min
Wavelength : 220nm
Volumn : 5ul Time(min)2322212019181716151413121110987654321Intensity(mv)280260240220200180160140120100806040200-20 9.36310.05010.352
Peak No. Peak ID Ret Time Height Area Conc.
1 9.363 2133.745 67349.766 1.5600
2 10.050 4834.871 51404.418 1.1907
3 10.352 278213.125 4198413.500 97.2493
Total 100.0

This is from their website!

Featured Products
Peptide coupling reagents: BOP reagent, HBTU, HOBt, TBTU
Fmoc-amino acids, Boc-Amino Acids, Z-Amino Acids
Protecting reagents: Fmoc-Cl, Fmoc-OSu
Linkers for solid phase synthesis: HMP linker, DHP linker, Rink amide linker
Unusual amino acids: Homo-tyrosine, DL-m-tyrosine, Nal, Pal, 4-Cl-Phe-OH
Generic Peptide: Octreotide, Leuprolide
cGMP Peptide
Featured Services
Custom Organic Synthesis
Custom Peptide Synthesis
Contract Research
With well trained technical staff and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, such as 300 MHz NMR, LC-MS, IR, Chiral & RP HPLC, High Pressure Hydrogenator ,96-well peptide synthesizer, 106-well peptide synthesizer and Microwave Peptide Synthesizer, G! Biochem possesses powerful research and development capabilities and has the systems and processes in place to ensure that all products are of the highest quality.

GL Biochem has a state-of-the-art 35,000 sq.meter manufacturing facility for the production of peptide reagents and peptide. The facility has a wide range of reactors with an annual capacity of 100MT for peptide reagents and 120kg for cGMP peptides. Moreover, we have equipped our plant with state-of-the-art equipment, including over 100 preparative HPLC and analytical HPLC system.

At present, the company employs almost 1000 staff, including over 350 chemists directly involved in peptide synthesis and over 150 technicians in HPLC purification. In addition to having well established, manual synthesis techniques, G! Biochem also has millligram scale Automated Multiple Peptide Synthesizers to support customers in peptidomimetics and drug discovery study. To our knowledge, G! Biochem possesses the largest state-of-the-art custom peptides facility in the world.

In early 2008, G! Biochem acquired a full-fledged antibody manufacturing company and became one of the first companies in China with such manufacturing capabilities.

Over the past 10 years, G! Biochem has provided a wide range of products to customers in different industries and research communities worldwide, and has provided custom synthesis services to satisfy their special demands. Because of their high quality, on-time delivery and competitive prices, G! Biochem products have been well received by reputable peptide and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.

9th International Chinese Peptide Symposium 2006

Successfully Organized

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm possible. at least they aren't claiming over 99% purity on it :D From talking to people purifying cjc with DAC is extra pain in the butt vs the mod GRF(1-29). Not sure why, but i've been told it is, which makes yields bad which raises price

pooya1987

Awards
hey tripdog...i heard 100mcg of each is just for like muscle recovery, im looking to get some good size. so thats why i was thinking of 400mcg of ghrp6 injections everyday and 200mcg of cjc1295 twice a week. What do you think? what times should i inject?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Hmm possible. at least they aren't claiming over 99% purity on it :D From talking to people purifying cjc with DAC is extra pain in the butt vs the mod GRF(1-29). Not sure why, but i've been told it is, which makes yields bad which raises price

I guess I'll find out soon. I had 20 vial confiscated by custom and I'm sure I'll get a letter before too long.:sick:

Not a good way to get it analyzed.:laugh2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey tripdog...i heard 100mcg of each is just for like muscle recovery, im looking to get some good size. so thats why i was thinking of 400mcg of ghrp6 injections everyday and 200mcg of cjc1295 twice a week. What do you think? what times should i inject?
In my personal opinion I would do 3 doses of 100-150mcg a day instead of 1 400mcg dose of ghrp-6. As with the cjc ur better doing everyday (100mcg) cause 95% of peptide websites according to Datbtrue are selling non dac and saying its cjc. Imo nighttime injects when waking from sleep in a fasted state is the best time. Preload a syringe and keep it in ur bathroom or nightstand, shoot then go back 2 sleep.

pooya1987

Awards
oh okay sounds goodd, and is 3months enough to get to my goal? like i said before im 63 243lbs. I wanna lean out but still get good size...Also anything else i should take or is ghrp6 and cjc enough? is it okay to do the 3 doses morning afternoon and then night? when should i inject the cjc? thanx again for the help man. I wanna get on this stuff asap and i cant really find a website that has info on how much and when to inject and all that.