First GH cycle- help

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions about GH.
I plan on using GH for my next cycle. I dont want anything too crazy just simple. I was thinking

1-14 500mg/week Test E (maybe 750mg)
1-14 400mg/week boldenone undec (might take this out and just go 1gram of test a week and bump it up to 16weeks)
5-10 500iu/week hcg
14-16 1000iu hcg every 3 days
1-16 .5mg eod arimidex

what dosing of GH would u do for this? I understand I should take it for a few months to "see" results. Any help on dosing and duration would be very appreciated. Thank you

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
somebody please help out. i know its a noob question so PLEASE refer me to a guide or something.

jamalgq

Awards
my man, this is what a semipro to pro would run.... im not there to say what to do but i DEF dont rec that much.... first time with hg... just run some test with your choice of anabolic....

i know that sounds vague but you should list your current stats , exp , and goals, that will help people point you in the right direction

there are a lot of knowledgale people on the board ( much wiser than i) who will need that info to help you, all i know is what i have read from other sites

MrBEEF

Awards
I agree with Jamalgg,

In order for the experienced to help you, you need to list your stats & goals . .DEFINATELY.

So far with that set up, it seems you want to get bigger in a hurry.

But, i am going assume since u came up with this scheme before you made your post, you , most likely are trying to get big and u want the help of GH.

I have no idea of all of that crap beside the GH is good, but for GH and lean mass gains . .

I believe:

4-10IU/Day, 3 days/week, is what you're supposed to run. I remember people doing Mon, Wed, Fri routines.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10