- 07-13-2009, 10:11 PM
- 07-13-2009, 10:30 PM
07-13-2009, 10:38 PM
That was a serious question... think about it steroids are illegal but they have legal derivatives so i was wondering as HGH is illegal so i was wondering is there a legal equivalent/derivative available which converts in the body to HGH??
07-15-2009, 09:45 AM
PH as in prohormone? Yes there are several, off the top of my head: GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and Hexarelin. Thyroid hormone (T3) and L-arginine will also increase natural GH production. Hope that helps.
07-15-2009, 09:50 AM
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Not too sure about that mate, you're going to have to check up on that depending on where you live. I live in the Philippines so I'm not too familiar with the laws regarding these peptides in other countries. As far as I know, GH requires a prescription but I don't think it's illegal in the US. The other prohormones I listed might just be categorized as research substances?
Similar Forum Threads
- By akiravp82 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:52 AM
- By meltz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:44 AM
- By bengelha in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:10 AM
- By jmb in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2005, 12:00 AM
- By theslime in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2004, 01:47 AM