• Established
Is there like a HGH equivalent to a PH?

Thanks?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying to my threads

That was a serious question... think about it steroids are illegal but they have legal derivatives so i was wondering as HGH is illegal so i was wondering is there a legal equivalent/derivative available which converts in the body to HGH??

DeltaNiner

Awards
PH as in prohormone? Yes there are several, off the top of my head: GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and Hexarelin. Thyroid hormone (T3) and L-arginine will also increase natural GH production. Hope that helps.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
PH as in prohormone? Yes there are several, off the top of my head: GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and Hexarelin. Thyroid hormone (T3) and L-arginine will also increase natural GH production. Hope that helps.
Yes as in prohormone, are any of them apart from L-arginine legal? Thanks

DeltaNiner

Awards
Not too sure about that mate, you're going to have to check up on that depending on where you live. I live in the Philippines so I'm not too familiar with the laws regarding these peptides in other countries. As far as I know, GH requires a prescription but I don't think it's illegal in the US. The other prohormones I listed might just be categorized as research substances?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong IGF-1/GH 2
Rocket3015 IGF-1/GH 11
maximillia Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2