help meeee!

bigdaddyvlady

Awards
Hi i am a 20 yr old athlete trying to recover from quite a few injuries(mostly muscle strains), I have been on hgh on and off but the doctor visits became expensive so i was looking for a cheaper alternative. I have a few qs regarding hgh.

1. Are the pharmacies in tijuana that sell hgh safe to use?

2. Which brand would u recommend?

3. What should the dosage be, how often should i take, and when ( before or after physical therapy) for the best results?

4. Should injections be right on the spot where the injury is (i.e. right on the forearm, hamstring, ab)

Thank you!

MrBEEF

Awards
hey man,

I don't know if you've ever been to Tijuana, perhaps you live in San Diego and do go. But if you were smart you'd stay clear of that place. Take a look at the drug war going on.

AND

so . . you're going to buy drugs during a drug war in Mexico . .when they find dead americans quite often, more often than u think as they just don't put it on the news unless you read the local SD papers.

Do not go there for any reason. If you do, this is what I predict:

1) You'll go to TJ with no connection, and rome the streets "hey man, u know where I can score some HGH?"

2) Some guy will be like "yes right this way

3) He'll take u to a room where you'll find:

(a) - there's someone ready to gut you to put drugs into your body to cross the border with.

or

(b) - A donkey and a video camera ready for your final performance.

And if you make it back, you'll make it back with TJ water which you'll inject into your body.

Don't be desperate about it b/c that's when you get into trouble.

I recommend reading the forums about some of the other supplements and research chemicals that are available.

I also recommend stretching and drinking milk.

Last edited: