GHRP-6 not working

smpk

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of trouble with my GHRP-6. I've been running it for 3 weeks now, 6 days on 1 off the first week, 5 days on 2 off the second week, and back to 6 on 1 off. I inject .3 before bed each night, straight out of the fridge, into my stomach.

I've been told this stuff has worked wonders for everyone who uses it, but so far I've had zero gains and I've actually lost .5kgs (1.1lbs). I've put 1-2 mm's max on my measurements, but I account this to general exercising?

My start weight was 69.5kgs (153.2lbs) which has been consistent for 3months, and my current weight (after 3 weeks of injections) is 69kgs (152.1lbs). After my first two injections I had gained .7kgs (which I was very excited about), but then had lost it just days later.

I eat like a monster at the moment having between 8-12 big meals per day, coupled with 3-4L of water. I'm pushing 4k+ calories per day with all healthy foods, no sugary drinks, 1 vitamin tablet and having 2 shakes of "Nitro-Vol" (Fast/slow protein, creatine, glutamine, arginine, BCAA's and carbs) per day.

I train 2 muscle groups over a 3 day split, using compound exercises for the bigger muscles, then finishing with the smaller ones. Eg. Back, then bi's. Chest then tri's. I leave a day between each gym session for recovery, and take 3 scoops of Superpump250 on my last day (weekend session).

I'm starting to lose faith in the GHRP-6 - It's quite expensive for no results, and everyone else I see using it has been putting on very nice amounts of weight, while eating less/more unhealthily and I've tried to perfect my diet, yet I seem to be slipping the opposite.

I've started looking at turning to anabolics for help, unless I can find an answer to my problems so any advice/opinions would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im calling BS. 5'11 150lbs eating 4k+ cals per day?.....u should be gaining weight without the ghrp or any supps.

are u doing excessive cardio?

smpk

Awards
Also, I've never really been able to put on weight - even when I was eating maccas everyday, big bags of chips all the time, smoking green heaps and doing no exercise, I never put weight on.

Can my metabolism really be that quick?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also, I've never really been able to put on weight - even when I was eating maccas everyday, big bags of chips all the time, smoking green heaps and doing no exercise, I never put weight on.

Can my metabolism really be that quick?
the cure is to eat anything and everything. meaning screw eating "clean"....have a big mac, pizza, ice cream once in a while. while u might gain fat, u will also gain muscle mass if ur training is good.

how old are u?

smpk

Awards
Alright, thanks for the advice, I'll give the dirty bulk a go and see what happens!

I'm 20yrs old

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss the ghrp-6 dose amount in the post?

DeltaNiner

Awards
Never mind the GHRP-6, the food you eat alone should fatten you up. When I was 160lbs I'd gain a lb every 2 days on Serious Mass alone. How long do you sleep for and are you under any stress?

GH is known to burn fat, how much GHRP-6 are you taking?

smpk

Awards
Never mind the GHRP-6, the food you eat alone should fatten you up. When I was 160lbs I'd gain a lb every 2 days on Serious Mass alone. How long do you sleep for and are you under any stress?

GH is known to burn fat, how much GHRP-6 are you taking?
My job and girlfriend can be quite stressful at times, but nothing too out of the ordinary. My sleep pattern isn't the greatest, some nights I'll get 8hrs some only 5; but on the weekends I can usually push between 12 and 15hrs.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you were NOT loosing weight before you started, then Id say the ghrp-6 is doing something for you.

..your down in weight, and up in measurements. What's not to like?:lol:

smpk

Awards
Well, if you were NOT loosing weight before you started, then Id say the ghrp-6 is doing something for you.

..your down in weight, and up in measurements. What's not to like?:lol:
Haha I guess you have a point; thanks for putting a different spin on it for me!
But it would be better if I actually had a solid build behind me before losing the weight, not just skin and bones :p

Cheers

DeltaNiner

Awards
Haha I guess you have a point; thanks for putting a different spin on it for me!
But it would be better if I actually had a solid build behind me before losing the weight, not just skin and bones :p
Yea xtraflossy has a point, the GHRP is doing its job. GH has a more powerful lipolytic effect than it does an anabolic one which is why most use it for cutting. Put on some solid mass before using that stuff bro.

smpk

Awards
Yea xtraflossy has a point, the GHRP is doing its job. GH has a more powerful lipolytic effect than it does an anabolic one which is why most use it for cutting. Put on some solid mass before using that stuff bro.

Thanks for the advice!
Sucks that I bought this as a nice weight gainer (since thats what it did to all my mates who use) and now I've lost all that dosh.
I'll go back to the candy-man and see what he can russle up for me.

Cheers

The Booger

Awards
GHRP-6 isn't a good weight gainer at all. Yeah, it may help you eat more, but that's about it.

Using it in conjunction with CJC-1295 (or the mod) will give you HGH like effects (because it basically does release HGH) i.e. fat loss. GHRP-6 alone is not all that great, throw some CJC-1295 (or a mod) in there and you will see a difference. Quite a few nice logs over on PM about this, and one hell of a good guy to ask questions.

And by 0.3 you mean what? Obviously mL but how did you reconstitute it? Did you use 1mL or 10mL?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you run ghrp-6 for AT LEAST 6 months dont expect much of anything. Just like real GH, takes time to produce desired effects in the body. Combined with CJC-1295 is as good as it gets to mimicking injecting GH.

smpk

Awards
GHRP-6 isn't a good weight gainer at all. Yeah, it may help you eat more, but that's about it.

Using it in conjunction with CJC-1295 (or the mod) will give you HGH like effects (because it basically does release HGH) i.e. fat loss. GHRP-6 alone is not all that great, throw some CJC-1295 (or a mod) in there and you will see a difference. Quite a few nice logs over on PM about this, and one hell of a good guy to ask questions.

And by 0.3 you mean what? Obviously mL but how did you reconstitute it? Did you use 1mL or 10mL?
Thanks for the advice, I'm getting some CJC and will hopefully start injecting mid-week!

As for the .3, yes I mean mL - But unfortunately I didn't reconstitute it; when I recieved the goods the vial was already done so I'm actually unsure on the actual amount that he used (was my first batch and I wasn't sure what to do).

smpk

Awards
Unless you run ghrp-6 for AT LEAST 6 months dont expect much of anything. Just like real GH, takes time to produce desired effects in the body. Combined with CJC-1295 is as good as it gets to mimicking injecting GH.
Thank-you for the advice; I had high hopes after seeing some of my friends gain up to 7kgs on their first week of injecting GHRP-6, but it could possibly be put down to excessive eating?

Like I said in my last reply I'll hopefully start CJC this week which should, like you say give me the desired effect. Even if I have to wait a couple of months!