CJC 1295 & D-Lys3 GHRP-6 Prep Questions

manofmoon

Awards
This is my first time using peptides, and I am asking these novice questions to be safe.

1. Are the injections the same as that of igf1-lr3 as stated in the "beginners guide to IGF1-lr3"?

2. Would it be recommended to use a subq or im injection for these peptides?

3. When injecting both in the same needle, is the BW ratio still 1:1?

I am sorry if this is a waste of forum, but i am just timid about injections after one bad experience.

jimjam

Awards
im currently useing cjc 1295 and ghrp 6 ,3x a day 100mcg of each in the same pin ,im injection (leg).its great stuff .ive done sudq injections but i feel the effects more rapidly im .have a bite to eat after a min of 15mins because once it kicks in you will feel a little hypo.good luck

manofmoon

Awards
How much BW do you use? What kind of syringe? Bilateral injections? Thanks for the feedback brother.

jimjam

Awards
29guage insulin syringe ,one injection not bilateral.i mix 2ml of bw in each vial .

manofmoon

Awards
In the glute? I have never done it anywhere else, or used bw or insulin syringe. Do you keep yours refrigerated, and inject it cold?

jimjam

Awards
keep it in the fridge inject cold it doesnt hurt .not in glute needle is too short

manofmoon

Awards
That is the only way I know how. Would it be possible to get use a normal syringe?

manofmoon

Awards
btw I was just about to order my lab equipment, so you had perfect timing to stop me! =)

jimjam

Awards
you need insulin needles because bw is just that water .it would hurt like hell useing a big needle .

manofmoon

Awards
Where would you recommend i try injecting? I know there are websites that describe how to do each one. Is there any difference in the technique between the two types of syringes?

jimjam

Awards
just stick it in your leg ,its a .5 inch needle no big deal make sure you clean the area first

manofmoon

Awards
thanks for your input. i will start next week and post a log.

pooya1987

Awards
hey jam jam, i was wondering if you could help me out man...i want to start a cycle of cjc1295 and ghrp6. any recommendations and how many to do everyday and everything. thanx for the help