Call me the village idiot.

carpediemwt

Awards
I am new to this site and this is my first post. However, I came across it in my pursuit to understand the IGF-1 Lr3 reconstitution process.

I have used HGH before and usually injected 1.5ml of solution into a 15 IU vial, thus .1 = 1UI.

Using the same basic math, if I want to dilute my 1000mcg of IGF-1 LR3 into 10 ml of solution, you would have 1000mcg/10ml or 100mcg per ml. Then if I wanted to take 40 mcg per day, I would inject .4 ml per day.

Here are the problems that I need to understand. In one of the other threads, that did not seem to be the logic. Additionally, the vial the IGF-1 LR3 came in will not hold 10 ml. Thus, I think my only recourse would be to dilute the IGF-1 LR3 in its original vial, then extract all of the product into a 10 ml vial.

Am I overcomplicating things or is my logic totally off? Thanks.

carpediemwt

Awards
OK. I didnt receive a response and wanted to start tonight, so here is what I did. I diluted the 1000mcg into 1 ML of sterile white vinegar. It seems to be fully absorbs and there were no white crystals left. I then filled 9 ML of Sodium Chloride Biostatic water into an empty 10 ml vial and then added the 1 ml of reconstituted white vinegar. I then hit the gym.

When I got back, I gave my lab rat .25ml in one pec and .25ml in the other. He complained about a little stingy at the beginning. Other than that, no worries.

I hope I did the reconstitution correctly for my lab rat. I would hate it if I killed him!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
if you diluted it into undiluted white vinegar, it is ruined.

You add 1ml of .6% Acetic Acid to 1mg (1000mcg) of IGF. Then every tic mark on a 1cc syringe is 10mcg. Most (but not all) people shoot around 40mcg bi-laterally. (20mcg per side)

Your straight vinegar almost certainly ruined the IGF upon contact.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
OK. I didnt receive a response and wanted to start tonight, so here is what I did. I diluted the 1000mcg into 1 ML of sterile white vinegar. It seems to be fully absorbs and there were no white crystals left. I then filled 9 ML of Sodium Chloride Biostatic water into an empty 10 ml vial and then added the 1 ml of reconstituted white vinegar. I then hit the gym.

When I got back, I gave my lab rat .25ml in one pec and .25ml in the other. He complained about a little stingy at the beginning. Other than that, no worries.

I hope I did the reconstitution correctly for my lab rat. I would hate it if I killed him!!
HAHA u just started bc no one answered and then did $%$# that you didnt know what you were doing? are you a moron? oh yea, the village idiot. how funny is it that you ruined your IGF. what a moron. learn what you are doing first.:tool:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey snostrebla, How do you manage to advertise that you are a rep for a company that board policy forbids to advertise here? Thats got to be one of the most blatent source posts I've seen in quite a while.