HGH and Primobolan Combo??

ddub21

Awards
any ever take these two together? if so how were the results? If not opinions on how these two would compliment or not compliment each other?

I have both in hand along with some Test-e and not sure what combo to run. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u could probably run HGH and primo for as long as u could afford it with minimal shutdown (dose dependent).

keep in mind that HGH should be run for at least 6 months to truely benefit from it

ddub21

Awards
u could probably run HGH and primo for as long as u could afford it with minimal shutdown (dose dependent).

keep in mind that HGH should be run for at least 6 months to truely benefit from it
I have enough to run both for six months, i was hoping to hear some positives and negatives of this combo. I have heard amazing things about them separately but haven't read anything about them being used together.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
They will complement each other. Use 600mg/wk Primo and 5iu/day HGH. Why don't you add turinabol at 10-20mg/day and 2 weeks of 1mg of each different sequnence PEG-MGF, totalling 2mg/wk and alternate every 2 weeks with 60-100mcg/day IGF-1 lr3 for 2 weeks. Or 4mg:1mg PMGF:IGF-1