1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

healing hgh?

i know next to nothing about hgh, that being said i told a friend of mine i'd ask a question for him. he had a couple of shoulder surgeries in the past year. he knows what lifts he can not perform due to his shoulder and he wanted to know if hgh would help repair his shoulder a bit more than just therapy and rest will. again, i know nothing about hgh, so if this is a stupid question theres a reason for it. hes looking to get back in the gym and would like something other than cissus and things like that to help get him back to where he was a couple of years ago. he knows about diet and training hes been lifting for several years so thats not his problem getting back to where he was....

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

it may speed things up a little, but even for healing purposes you are looking at months worth. Some people swear by direct IGF for that, but idk
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it may speed things up a little, but even for healing purposes you are looking at months worth. Some people swear by direct IGF for that, but idk
    thx easy
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

hgh helped a great deal coming back from my surgery!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

IGF-1 is better but direct HGH injections will work as well. I had two torn rotor cuffs. One I did surgery on; the other I went with 16 direct HGH injections (By a Doctor). The surgery shoulder still hurts to this day. The HGH Shoulder; is fine. I had a a 25% tear in my right shoulder; its almost non-existent now. I asked a guy a question who in my opinion wrote the book on HGH use, most of the stuff you see being repeated on here is his. He showed me an entry in the American Journal of Medicine and I did the research from there. After a year of research I made my decision. I have a couple of other people very close to me who have used the same procedure for migranes/nerve damage in the spine ect.They had excellent results as well. One has to make an educated opinion regardless of what you choose to do.
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions

Similar Forum Threads

1. igf and healing
    By NevrEnuf in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:50 PM
  2. AAS and healing injuries
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 01:36 AM