ghrp-6 side effects....

wazza

Awards
does ghrp-6 have any mood or psycological side effects as in the same way anabolic steriods do??i cnt go near juice due to anxiety and depression issues but would ghrp-6 be viable??

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Only Side effects of GHRP-6 I have seen is a lethargic state.

Take at night to nullify/benefit from it.

samadhismiles

Awards
it raised my prolactin levels and I think aggravated a little bit of nipple bloat during PCT from an AAS cycle. Once I stopped the GHRP-6 my nipples lost water weight and returned to how they normally are (dry/cut).

wazza

Awards
cheers for the replies..ive heard it messes with prolactin levels..ive heard a good anti cortisol is the answer..what do u feel is the best anti cortisol??

samadhismiles

Awards
I would suggest not running the GHRP-6. Diet manipulation + fasted cardio if you want weight gain/loss (by stimulation of metabolism).

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I started ghrp-6 and had to stop because it gave me BP issues, made me lethargic and seemed to increase my anxiety. Everyones different so maybe start with a low dose and proceed with caution. I have been off for almost 2 weeks and am almost back to normal but my BP still jumps around a bit. Also it will give you a few aches that feel kind of like carpal tunnel from time in various areas of your body(fingertips,soles of feet,neck etc.) If your like me(I get anxiety from time to time) I would not take it. Maybe a good PH run with cycle support could be a better option.