first time for gh

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
I have received my first two kits of gh what i wanted to know is what dosages and how often i should take it. I am am currently taking 900mg of test cyp every week and will be while on gh. just cycled off tren e. i am being told 2 iu ED is low but some r saying to take up to six is that really necessary and if not is 3 iu a day enough to see results?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no experience and only speaking from research ive done, but normally 2-4 ius is for fatloss/anti aging, 5-7 ius for minimal growth and 8+ ius for substantial growth

...these all being run 5 on 2 off and for a minimum of 6 months

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
no experience and only speaking from research ive done, but normally 2-4 ius is for fatloss/anti aging, 5-7 ius for minimal growth and 8+ ius for substantial growth

...these all being run 5 on 2 off and for a minimum of 6 months
Not telling u that u r wrong but i found most people say that 6iu is max past that possible negative sides become more likely. please let me know if that is old info and now they say u need more for growth i thought 4iu would be good for growth though i will move to 6 if i don't see good results. but if 4iu will not help with growth then i'll start with 6iu please double check your info and tell me what u find.

Cal

Awards
With GH, you run as much as you can afford, as often as you can afford, for as long as you can afford. It's simple.
And yeah, 4iu never did anything impressive for growth for me. And the 5on 2off is great... for people who are cheap.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've seen people doing 20iu EOD. Its all about your goals and wallet. GH isn't magic and will help some at lower doses, but only some. its $/results ratio sucks overall compared to test or other substances, but you can create new muscle cells rather than just growing existing ones larger.... Different people toss around different numbers for hyperplasia, sides etc, but i've seen now people start to see negative sides as low as 3iu a day. so start at 2, and over time ramp up to as much as you have spare cash to blow.

overall you are better off with almost anything else for the price

Cal

Awards
Agreed. You can't use GH to its potential if funds are limited.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
WELL LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO ORDER A FEW MORE KITS. THANKS FOR THE INFO MY PREVIOUS INFO WAS TELLING ME(IF I REMEMBER RIGHT) THAT 6IU HAS POTENTIAL TO PRODUCES BAD SIDES AS IN ABNORMAL BONE GROWTH. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS CAUSE THIS IS WAS WORRIED ME THE MOST WITH HIGHER DOSES AND IF PEOPLE ARE TAKING 20IU A DAY THEN THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL OR THEY GOT SNAKED ON THERE PRODUCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or they get bone growths and have them removed... just like pros get gyno and get it removed

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
I've researched the topic of GH protocols (dosages, timing, etc) to DEATH over the last few weeks, and the current overwhelming favorite for mass is 10 IU post workout 3 times a week (MWF ideally) taken IM, with 5 IU's of Humilin or Humalog insulin (building up to 10 IU over time) taken 20 minutes before the GH.
I'm using this protocol for my first cycle (6+ months). Makes sense to me, and it keeps you from having to take insulin on a daily basis. I'm starting with 4IU's of GH post workout, then building up to 10 IU's over the course of 6-8 weeks.

There's so many different theories, and all probably work to an extent. The old school every day theory of 6-10 IU daily has worked for many, but the 3 day per week theory seems to be much more popular for size gains and lessening of possible side effects and potential long term issues. There's some even newer theories out there that have yet to be utilized enough to be judged on their effectiveness.

To me the 'perfect mass cycle' would seem to be GH, insulin, test and Superdrol (M-Drol).