Looking for info on peptides

M

mazzucazze

Awards
Hello to everybody,
I am looking for some information on peptides, particularly on PEG MGF,CJC-1295 and GHRP. I would like to run them for 4 weeks during my pct along with Igf1-lr3 which I already have. can u please give me some good link and maybe suggestion ?
thanks

S

samadhismiles

Awards
I'd run the CJC/GHRP-6 at 100-200ug each at 3am during a fasted state (while you wake up and pee or osmething) for 4-8 weeks after you run the IGF during PCT. I'd actually start the IGF with the last shot of test (like a day or so after) and run it up through your PCT.

M

mazzucazze

Awards
is not possible to run all the three together? (igf, cjc, ghrp)

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
I'd run all three. IGF down regulates GH release so you need something to make up the deficit.

S

samadhismiles

Awards
like I said, I'd run the CJC/GHRP-6 to upregulate natural IGF production (which comes from natural GH).

S

samadhismiles

Awards
You can certainly run all three together, buts its overkill I think especially if you're not going to be running AAS.

I wouldn't recommend running IGF without stacking it with an AAS cycle honestly. Very minimal gains by itself (mainly its nice for cutting if you run it alone).

M

mazzucazze

Awards
You can certainly run all three together, buts its overkill I think especially if you're not going to be running AAS.

I wouldn't recommend running IGF without stacking it with an AAS cycle honestly. Very minimal gains by itself (mainly its nice for cutting if you run it alone).
i read somewere that can help in pct, this is why i was thinking to run it

M

mazzucazze

Awards
would be a good dosage/protocol to use 100ug of cjc and 200ug of ghrp? (injected at 3 a.m.)

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Sure, but what about the IGF? I thought this for PCT, what exactly are your goals?
If you only plan to run it thru PCT, I'd save the money. Wont do anything except raise cortisol, which you don't want in PCT. IGF on the other hand MIGHT be of some benefit, but shouldnt be run without GH or a secretagogue.

One nitely dose is fine for anti-aging and general therapy. GH is cumulative in its effects, the more times you dose a day, the greater effect down the road.
6 months from now if given 1xday will yield roughly 180 total injections. 3xday will yield 540 injections. This is a noticeable difference. You won't notice much difference week to week or month to month tho.
Whether for anti-aging, fat-loss or mass-building, GHRP should be run long term, at least 6 months.

And also, it is not NECESSARY to run GH, IGF or GHRP/CJC in conjunction with AAS. This will yield the most IMMEDIATELY NOTICEABLE results, but you still get hyperplasia with or without AAS. The reason people (myself included) like to run them together is the IGF gives you the myoblasts and the steroids blow them up. Now without AAS, you still get the myoblasts only they are slower to grow. But later, when you go back on cycle, they will be there waiting to grow.

M

mazzucazze

Awards
well the igf would be run at 50 mg splitted into 2 bi lateral injections in the muscles worked. I know that to run this just for pct is not enough to have noticeable benefits, but maybe can help me to keep my actual body composition and mass when i come off the cycle. can the combination of these 3 peptides help at least a bit? or is it wortless?
btw thanks to everybody for the help

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
I don't think it helps all that much for PCT. But,,,IGF should only be run for 4 weeks at a time so if you got it, run it.

M

mazzucazze

Awards
ok, another question:
besides igf, is there any peptide which can help in pct? (I mean which can give benefits if run for 3-4 weeks?)
thanks