Best Prohormone to stack with HGH

Mossimo203

Awards
Currently on my 3rd week of serostim, 3 ius a day, 5 days on 2 off. in a couple of weeks i want to a prohormone, contemplating epistane, methyl masterdrol, or the one. I have taken all 3 and enjoyed the results with each, but if i had to chose id say epi seemed to work best. I just wanted to know if anyone has taked any of these while taking HGH and/or what they thing would work best. i know everyones different but im just tryin to make a decision and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
I'd be interested in any feedback as well. Test is unavailable to me right now, but I'm stockpiled on GH. Planning a 6 month EOD GH and Slin cycle, and preliminary plans are to do 3 prohormone cycles (4 wks on, 4 wks off) during the 6 month GH cycle.

I'm planning on using M-Drol for the first 4 week cycle, and Decabolen for the last 2.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
I'd be interested in any feedback as well. Test is unavailable to me right now, but I'm stockpiled on GH. Planning a 6 month EOD GH and Slin cycle, and preliminary plans are to do 3 prohormone cycles (4 wks on, 4 wks off) during the 6 month GH cycle.

I'm planning on using M-Drol for the first 4 week cycle, and Decabolen for the last 2.
You're gonna blow up on the slin. You won't need PHs to add mass. I'd use something to keep the fat off. Never used halodrol, but it's supposed to be good for fat.