90493m

Awards
First of all -thanks ahead of time for advice

been on hormone replacement (HRT)for nearly 4 years -
4 iu Omnetrope/day
4000 iu HCG/week
arimidex
DHEA

at 54 yrs old i'm just trying to keep muscle mass and low BF. wheni started this i gained mass and strength immediately. Serious improvements in strength like +25% in 8 weeks. But for past 3 yrs no real gains but keeping most of what i got. HRT has been good and blood panels have shown very good levels of test and IGF....so i know i still produce test naturally. i tried Sermorelin cause i like the idea but it didn't produce much results, so went back to GH.
now with recession and all ,the HRT is just too dang expensive (with blood tests and all its about $700 per month).

What i 'm thinking is to continue on HCG at same dose (think my local Dr will prescribe) plus some Arimidex. Instead of GH however,i'm thinking of trying the combo if grhp-6 and cjc-1295 to naturally stimulate GH secretion instead of injecting it.
i'd really appreciate some feedback on this. my goals are anti-aging plus decent strength (keep bench max above 250 and squat for reps at/above 315), and keep working on getting BF below 10 (ranges 12-15 currently)

Thanks guys!