DNP and Insulin For Dramatic Results

branch

Awards
DNP and Insulin For Dramatic Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so im on day 5 of dnp workin pretty good im 210 2 weeks out from show a lil water retention at 400 mgs of dnp just found an article on the benefits of using insulin as well with dnp anyone have any expierence

my current cycle is as follows:

1 g test cyp - stopping 10 days out from show
700 mg win
800 mg mast
400 mg dnp - - stopping 8 days out from show
200 mcg clen
50 - 125 t3
eca stack
aromasin
hgh 3 iu - stopping 10 days out from show

and i think thats it:

DNP diet is 50% carbs / 35% protein / 15% fats

just mainly rotating calories low med high

day1: 2530
day2: 2835
day3: 3150

heres some input i found on insulin and dnp dosage:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insulin
Insulin therapy is crucial to achieve the massive size exhibited by today's professional bodybuilders. However, extreme caution must be exercised when using insulin to avoid a dangerous drop in blood sugars. Compounding this problem is the fact that significant amounts of insulin must be used to achieve the desired effect. In my research, I've seen very few articles accurately state the amount of insulin that should be used to induce anabolism. Most articles quote figures that are next to useless, in the range of 1-3 iu's a few times a day. Realistically, insulin is most effective when used in the 30-40 iu's a day range, with some professional bodybuilders using 3 times that amount!

Carbohydrates must be consumed every time a dose of insulin is administered. A good rule of thumb is to consume 10 grams of carbohydrates for every 1 iu of insulin that is used. Since most doses should be in the 10 iu range, you must consume 100 grams of carbohydrate to protect yourself from hypoglycemia. These carbs should consist of a combination of simple and complex carbs. A few examples of this would be eating a banana with rice or drinking fruit juice with a baked potato. It's imperative that you always have an emergency source of simple carbohydrates on you at all times, whether it be a soft drink, candy bar, or tube of glucose paste. It's also a good idea to inform the people around you that you are using insulin so they know what to do if you start acting funny. Simply tell people that you have been diagnosed as a diabetic and go over the symptoms of getting "low" with them. I go so far as to wear a medic alert bracelet stating I'm a diabetic. Lastly, you should obtain a glucagon pen in case you really get in trouble. Glucagon has the opposite effect of insulin and will cause a massive release of glycogen from your liver and muscle cells.

While insulin will certainly cause anabolism, it also has a tendency to make you fat. The dosing schedule described in Part I of this article solves that dilemma. When insulin is used during a steroid cycle, the fat burning properties of the steroids keeps fat gain to a minimum. When it's used during the cleaning out period, the simultaneous use of DNP will actually cause a reduction in bodyfat while the insulin keeps the loss of lean body mass at a minimum."

Awards
i've used insulin w/ dnp before and noticed i didn't need the whole 10g of carbs per i.u. you might play with that as you go.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DNP makes you a bit insulin (while on) resistant is probably why (from what I've read).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5