IS there something to use that dont f... with the system

houston1

Awards
Hello everybody....

I just read a lot about drugs, bodybuilding and so on and was just curious
if i could get some real answers for my continued training journey?

I train natural and maybe i always will, but i was just wondering if there is
something that could be used to pass the genetic max level and hold it without having to cycle it again and again to keep the gains?

I know there is diffrent opinions about testo and so on, but i aonmewhat get the feeling that if you start doing cycles of anabolics you will have to keep doing them?

Do you guys have some other ideas, my thoughts goes to 1gf-1r3 and maybe
pegmgf, and or insulin. Is it worth taking?

I care about my health and dont want to use something that is to dangerous
(and yes i know that insulin can be that) but the question is how. And maybe is not worth taking, especially whe anabolics are not taken during insulin cycle. Also worried that it will just put on fat.

Probably i will stay clean and do the best of what i can, but i would be nice to hear some well educated answers..

Thanks

DeltaNiner

Awards
I read a report saying that taking exogenous doses of IGF-1 LR3 suppresses and/or mutates the myostatin gene. This gene is what inhibits growth and if altered it allows the individual to surpass his genetic limitations in regard to muscle gains. If you're interested I can look for the article and post it up here. I don't think insulin has this effect and PEG-MGF doesn't even work I hear. Anyway, hope that was relevant and of any help.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for long term gains in size then I would look into various forms of GH. Hoever, be prepared to spend a considerable amount more in terms of money, also, it is not 'instant' by any means. It takes time.
If I were going to steer clrear of all anabolics then I would go with some form of gh, research which is better for you, and a set of natural test boosters (tried and true, not bogus).

Also, don't forget, gh is not without health risk.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh y?eah I didn't mention food and busting your butt in the gym because if you are considering this path then I'm sure you've maxed out on weights and diet already, correct???

samadhismiles

Awards
^ what does 'max out' your diet mean? :p

IGF works pretty well. All the anabolic effects of GH supplementation afaik are related to increased IGF levels (GH is a precursor for IGF).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^ what does 'max out' your diet mean? :p

IGF works pretty well. All the anabolic effects of GH supplementation afaik are related to increased IGF levels (GH is a precursor for IGF).
Just means eating correctly and in abundance.

samadhismiles

Awards
hehe just sounds funny...

I maxed out my reps on sweet potatoes today, couldnt get another spoon in there.
PUSH IT TO FAILURE ZERO COME ON BRO DO IT!!

lmao :D

anyways end thread hijack...carry on :)