Does this Peptide for Appetite Suppression work?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DLys3 GHRP-6

[D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin and GHRP-6 antagonist (anti-Ghrelin). An antagonist is an opposing or resistant structure in relation and tends to neutralize or impede some action or effect. In this case, the [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is actually a selective antagonist of the cognate ghrelin receptor, i.e. the GH-secretagogue receptor (GSR).

disgraziato

Awards
Its also antagonistic to GH production. So unless you naturally have a hunger problem and thats your only concern, go to it, but if you want any type of gh amplification, wel..........

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am one of those people who get home from work at 5pm and until 10pm, it's ON! Food owns me. LOL. I eat well up until then.

My thoughts were, take this stuff at 4-5pm. It gets me thru 10pm.

***I take PowerFULL (GH-release fascilitator) nightly anyway so perhaps this will offset the aforementioned negative of GH-release-inhibition?

samadhismiles

Awards
I wouldn't mess with it, but then again I'm constantly doing slow/clean bulk or recomposition periods so I dunno what your goals are.....

I'd just use yohimbine and green tea and 45 minutes ED steady state cardio if I were cutting.