GH INJECTION- AM VS. PM?

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hey all, so ive used gh before & done my research but similar to many topics, there are contrasting views as to the most effective way of injecting- be it all at once in the morning, split between morning & evening and ive even heard/read injecting all of it before ones workout.

thus, last time i used gh, i ran 4iu/day 5days on 2days off and i split the injections between 2iu/morn & 2iu/evening. my training, meal program and state of mind is always good to go- very intense, very clean and extremely disciplined.

i'd like to know from any of you out there who have ran it successfully as well what your thoughts are. like i previously mentioned i have read the research on when ones body releases the most gh (sleep,etc.) & why some choose to inject it all in the morning, however i had great results with mine & im conscious of the fact that everyones different, however if i can get even better results this go around with 4iu being used even more effectively im willing to give it a shot- thoughts?

-cheers

disgraziato

Awards
Unless your older and have very little gh spike overnight, take it AM and throughout the day on empty stomach...why blunt your natty pulse?

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
cool, so basically the way i was doing it works fairly well then- 2iu/morning & 2iu/late afternoon?