GHRP-6 Side Effect?

techlogik

Awards
After starting GHRP-6 for my hampster, he developed a twitch under his right eyelid.

After a few weeks, the testing was stopped, after 3-4 days the twitching stopped, but during that period, a headache developed and went away within a week.

Another cycle was started for approximately 2-3 weeks, taking just 100mcg/day at night before bedtime.

The twitch came back.

Now, after 2 weeks of discontinuation, a persistent headache on/off throughout the day has existed along with the eye twitch below the right eye/bag under the eye.

Anyone else have headaches or odd twitching like the forementioned?

The twitching has slowly got better and lessened, headache was terrible yesterday afternoon. My hampster rarely gets a headache. The only thing to explain this is the GHRP-6.

Thx.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How do you know your hamster rarely gets headaches? Are you a hamster whisperer?!?!

Anyways. Ill attribute your issue to High Blood pressure do to higher GH release through upregulated pituitary.
As with the eye twitch. Most commonly cause by lack of stimulants or increase, well ima say if that didn't change maybe the BP is causing it.

Goodluck and enjoy.

Maybe try playing with dose? 100mcg is LOW i think. I would say bump to 200-300mcg and see if sides occure.