hGH, GRP-6 and CJC-1295 in a AAS Cycle

thelix

Awards
Hello guys,

I got a Sustanon/Deca/Winny 12-week cycle planned out and I was wondering if it would be beneficial to add some peptides I have on hand. The plan would look like this:

I have on hand 200ui of hGH, 25mg of GHRP-6 and 8mg of CJC-1925.

GHRP-6: wk 8-18 -200mg ED - split in 100mg PWO and bf bed.
CJC-1295: wk 8-18 - 100mg ED PWO
hGH: wk 8-18 - 2ui ED - PWO 20min after GHRP and CJC dose

My current AAS cycle is:

sust: wk 1-12 500mg
deca: 1-10 400mgs
winn: 8-14 50mgs ED

hcg: wk 12-14 250 iu eod
clomid: wk 14-18 50/50/50/50
nolva: wk 14-18 20/20/20/20

My questions are:

- is this a good plan or should I save the peptides for PCT or off time ?
- what extra gains these peptides could bring ?
- do peptides help recovery during PCT ?

Thanks for the infinite wisdom and help I got so far ;)

disgraziato

Awards
Thelix...I would save the peps for last few weeks of cycle into pct, to aid in keeping your size...Your protocol seems spot on though bro...I especially like the adding in of exo hgh 20 min. post ghrp/cjc to take advantage of that gh spike...

thelix

Awards
Thelix...I would save the peps for last few weeks of cycle into pct, to aid in keeping your size...Your protocol seems spot on though bro...I especially like the adding in of exo hgh 20 min. post ghrp/cjc to take advantage of that gh spike...
Thanks bro...I may delay the start until wk 9 or 10 then and run it until end of PCT

Do you know if dosing the CJC before be, as opposed to PWO would be better ? My thinking is that it may not matter much given its long half-life... Thoughts ????

Yep. Dosing hGH 20min after the GH spike if the way to go. It minimized the shutdown of your own GH production.

nsb1215

Awards
can you clarify something on your pwo. after training you administer pwo cocktail of cjc/ghrp then wait 20 mins b4 exo gh? when are you consuming your pwo shake? what are the breakdowns for the shake? im asking cuz im trying to figure out how to maximzie my pwo window without slin. thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I wouldn't run the peptides (cjc-ghrp) with the GH. I have been on ghrp6 for over 2 years with cjc here and there and they do fine by themselves. Save them for post cycle to help you stay anabolic during recovery. Your body will thank you bro, the ghrp/cjc combo is no joke.

thelix

Awards
hey trip...wow...2 years on ghrp-6+cjc-1295...that is a pretty long time !

i've heard people saying that you should do the opposite, take the hGH first and then the peptides during PCT to recover from endogenous GH shutdown...

I have got quite a bit of ghrp-6 and cjc-1295, enough for 125 days...but my hGH at 4ui would last only 50 days. If I don't run them together, than have a 6 months supply ! :)

So..what results can I expect from ghrp-6 100mg 2x day and cjc-1295 100mg/day ? fat loss only or some real gains beyond the sust+deca ?