A Few IGF/GH questions

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
A few lazy questions here. Long time member, but never researched peptides/IGF-1/GH.

Can someone either point me to an informative thread or answer my following questions:

Is the IGF Long R3, the same, better or worse than IGF-1?

Is the GH Fragment 176-191 equivalent to HGH, better, or worse?

Are there research labs to be cautious of regarding accurate doseage, contamination, etc.?

Thanks in advance. This has been the new wave and I need to jumpstart my knowledge for any who can help.

MF

whytknyt05

Awards
I started researching this subject last year which brought me to AM. Its a facinating field and I can tell you what I've gleaned from this site and whose threads and posts to look at that will save you some time. At the beginning of this forum is a sticky on IGF1, take the time to read it and it will answer alot of questions for you and get you rolling on this subject. No the GH fragment is not the equivalent of HGH, its only a part of the chain in the 191chainlink amino's that make up HGH. Thats where the Fragment part comes in. HGH is synthetic Growth Hormone. Guys that are using GHRP-6, 2 and CJC-1295 for example; are using these peptides to create natural GH pulses in thier bodies. Most of not all of them are following a protocal called "Dats Protocal" named after DatBtrue; who is in my opinion a godsend to the world of peptides. He has a thread on here that you can find by punching his name for posts or threads and its the Bible of Growth Hormones. It not only shows the science behind these peptides but he and others back it all up with mountains of medical research that they have made their lifes work. Such as the one at the beginning of this forum by cosmo and grunt. Trust me; find the thread; its a must read and will answer every question you have including dosing schedules ect. The other post or thread I would recommend is Papaspumped. Papa did a six months study on his rat and posted daily results for everyone. I've read it twice and everytime I have a question I just go back to it. Papa also put together an excel calculator to help guys with their dosing,bacwater, AA, ect. As for the companies, yes there are companies to avoid but its againts forum rules to discuss those things and could get you banned; which is why no one will touch that question. If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask guys like Trippdog, bobslaw,grunt, rhyno ect.. but if you havent done your homework, they're not going to spend alot of time on you. Trust me, I've asked enough stupid questions to fill a whole forum. Finally I just took there advice and started reading; alot. But I got my answers.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I started researching this subject last year which brought me to AM. Its a facinating field and I can tell you what I've gleaned from this site and whose threads and posts to look at that will save you some time. At the beginning of this forum is a sticky on IGF1, take the time to read it and it will answer alot of questions for you and get you rolling on this subject. No the GH fragment is not the equivalent of HGH, its only a part of the chain in the 191chainlink amino's that make up HGH. Thats where the Fragment part comes in. HGH is synthetic Growth Hormone. Guys that are using GHRP-6, 2 and CJC-1295 for example; are using these peptides to create natural GH pulses in thier bodies. Most of not all of them are following a protocal called "Dats Protocal" named after DatBtrue; who is in my opinion a godsend to the world of peptides. He has a thread on here that you can find by punching his name for posts or threads and its the Bible of Growth Hormones. It not only shows the science behind these peptides but he and others back it all up with mountains of medical research that they have made their lifes work. Such as the one at the beginning of this forum by cosmo and grunt. Trust me; find the thread; its a must read and will answer every question you have including dosing schedules ect. The other post or thread I would recommend is Papaspumped. Papa did a six months study on his rat and posted daily results for everyone. I've read it twice and everytime I have a question I just go back to it. Papa also put together an excel calculator to help guys with their dosing,bacwater, AA, ect. As for the companies, yes there are companies to avoid but its againts forum rules to discuss those things and could get you banned; which is why no one will touch that question. If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask guys like Trippdog, bobslaw,grunt, rhyno ect.. but if you havent done your homework, they're not going to spend alot of time on you. Trust me, I've asked enough stupid questions to fill a whole forum. Finally I just took there advice and started reading; alot. But I got my answers.
Thanks for the info. You gave me some great areas to research.....as with AAS, looks like I have another research journey before I jump into the peptides LOL. I'm sure some questions will come up, but this should get me started.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just starting in the world of peptides I'd highly recommend ghrp-6. It's a very effective peptide even at very low doses. A 5mg vial can last a while if you know what you're doing. 100mcg before bed is all most will ever need to see improvements over time. The thing with peptides just like GH, is they need to be run a min of 6 months, as they dont show "overnight results". It's something you need to commit to, and do it right or dont waste your money basically.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Just starting in the world of peptides I'd highly recommend ghrp-6. It's a very effective peptide even at very low doses. A 5mg vial can last a while if you know what you're doing. 100mcg before bed is all most will ever need to see improvements over time. The thing with peptides just like GH, is they need to be run a min of 6 months, as they dont show "overnight results". It's something you need to commit to, and do it right or dont waste your money basically.
Thanks TDog. That is good to know. I'm curious how long it takes before effects are noticed and if it requires any type of post treatment to restore any natural hormone production that may shut down. I'm sure (and hope) I can find that info in other posts though.

Being new to peptides, my first inclination was that the long IGF and GH fragment were probably the best......Hey, they have IGF and GH in the name, so they have to be the best right?:lol:

whytknyt05

Awards
Thats what I thought in the beginning. It just all depends on what you're trying to do with the peptides of choice. Bulk up, lean out, injury repair, anti aging ect. At the bottom of this page is a thread by papa that covers the GHP/CJC side of things pretty well. Mines in the mail and I'm going to be running a yearlong test for bone density and body comp using GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I was originally looking at repairing a shoulder injury using IGF until I found out thru more testing (Thanks JanSz) that I have degererative bone disease. So I'm going to be running this program for a year along with MRIs every four months to see the effect that GH pulses can have on bone density; thanks to some research that Dat pmd me. Its a pretty amazing topic with a wealth of info on here.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Initial research,

" increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone."

This sounds awesome, but way too good to be true. There has to be some negatives......