CjC-1295 dreams!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just added cjc back into the mix, as I have been running ghrp-6 for about 2 1/2 years or so at night at about 150-250mcg seems to be the ave (was doing 500 for a while, but as DATb points out the saturation dose is lower). I started only around 50mcg of cjc last night and just like I remember back when I used it before the dream state that put me in is absolutely amazing. Its like a dam movie goes on when im sleeping, no sh*t. I woke up and was like WTF! that was wild. It did the same thing back in like 07 when I was using it alot, but I gotta just point out its a really neat compound on that regard. Anyone else have the colorful dreams?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow. Nice.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
You are the first to tell me about this and It is true. I have the weirdiest dreams and hope it isn't DeJavue. You look like your body mass has recomposed, but why are your abs not asymetrical?:dunno:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the first to tell me about this and It is true. I have the weirdiest dreams and hope it isn't DeJavue. You look like your body mass has recomposed, but why are your abs not asymetrical?:dunno:
Lol I have no clue, but people always like to point the ab thing. I cant wait to see what weird ass sh*t goes down tonight in dream land.

disgraziato

Awards
Hey tripp are you of the opinion also that our cjc is most likely mod grf 1-29?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey tripp are you of the opinion also that our cjc is most likely mod grf 1-29?
Yea probably, i dont care either way, I just use it at night to enhance my night pulse. I do it mostly for heath related benefits not bodybuilding per-say. So regardless I know I'm getting something useful from it. The crazy dreams continue, so I can def relate it to the addition of the cjc at night.

findnemo

findnemo

Awards
Tripp,

you ever get joint soreness from ghrp or cjc? Does it make you sore after working out?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tripp,

you ever get joint soreness from ghrp or cjc? Does it make you sore after working out?
Can't say I ever noticed anything unusual in regards to joint pains.

thelix

Awards
I've heard that is also a symptom with exogenous gh administration. In fact, people validate if the gh is legit when it gives you joint soreness.

That should be the case as well endogenous gh production is at high levels...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
For me there seems to be three different levels of dreams on peptide combos.

GHRP-6 = deep sleep and plenty of dreams

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2/ modified GRF(1-29) = deeper sleep & very vivid dreams but the dreams seem 3 dimensional, they seem very real, but often I recognize that I am in the dream state when I am dreaming and I try to somehow control it.

GHRP-2/modified GRF(1-29)/ low dose GH = coma sleep.

GHRP-2/modified GRF(1-29)/ low dose GH/MT-II = coma sleep with a hard-on which influences my dreams to morph into 3 dimensional vivid sex dreams.

Last week I was in bed with a hottie and I couldn't wait for her to go home so I could dream! :sleeping: :popworm:

Davemcin

Awards
Hello datbTrue, I've followed your articles for months now. Thank you!!
As a result of reading your articles for several months I've used 100 mcg's GRF 1 -29 + 100 mcg's GHRP 6 twice per day (not what you recommend but 3 times per day is not feasible for me).
Dreams come occasionally & erections sometimes. The most remarkable change has been better sleep & better moods.
Next week I'm starting a regime of CJC 1295 + GHRP 6 in the evening & GRF 1-29 + GHRP 6 in the morning. Looking forward to those dreams.
Cheers!!

stantheman

Awards
Thanks for the onfo ! Can anyone report any negative side efects , after discontinued use of cjc, or ghrp-6.? For example was your natural GH production suppressed for a length of time , causing cronic fatigue, or bad sleep after use? Much like i have felt after dicontinued use of AAS?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sweet!

lol- nothing crazy yet; but definitely vivid

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far using 50-70mcg cjc per night (usually 6 times a week) Only went through about 3mg so far in 2 months. WHen I recon the cjc I take half out and freeze it in a slinpin so the whole bottle doesnt degrade. After I use the first half I thaw the frozen pin and inject back into the cjc vial. I get the same exact crazy dreams meaning no degrage results from the freeze method. This ensures me that I'm not wasting money letting the whole vial degrage at once, and can use lower doses without trying to use it all before 14 days (ave degrade time from feedback). I do the same with my ghrp-6 also.

~word

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trip, did you use a different protocal when you started taking cjc?
I wonder, if getting a buildup in your system first and periodically will allow you to take the lower doses at night for a week?

I,m thinking , like 250 mcg x2 week then nightly dosing cjc 30mcg with ghrp6..

The "fillup" injections would have a vial last 2 weeks, and nightly would would last quite a while...

(This stuff has me a nice state of horney all the time too:nervous:)

I definately prefere this over the modified

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I just added cjc back into the mix, as I have been running ghrp-6 for about 2 1/2 years or so at night at about 150-250mcg seems to be the ave (was doing 500 for a while, but as DATb points out the saturation dose is lower). I started only around 50mcg of cjc last night and just like I remember back when I used it before the dream state that put me in is absolutely amazing. Its like a dam movie goes on when im sleeping, no sh*t. I woke up and was like WTF! that was wild. It did the same thing back in like 07 when I was using it alot, but I gotta just point out its a really neat compound on that regard. Anyone else have the colorful dreams?
What exactly have you noticed with in those 2 1/2 years off using it, if you dont mind me asking?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I got 40mg DAC-GHRH/CJC-1295 with modification today. I've use quite a bit of this stuff. I preffer 1mg/wk in one shot ussually sunday morning or night before bed. I get some vivid strange dreams, but not like I do on xanax.:684:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly have you noticed with in those 2 1/2 years off using it, if you dont mind me asking?
The anti-aging effects are amazing for one. My primary use is promate health and longevity so to say. I can't say I added 20 pounds of muscle or anything, if people expect that they're wasting their time and money. Thats what steriods are for, not peptides. I'm happy with the deep sleep effects, and enhanced night pulse. I do have lethargy issues directly related to it though, but I'm not worried about it. Ghrp6 should be run a min of 6 months to see anything, just like GH.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
The anti-aging effects are amazing for one. My primary use is promate health and longevity so to say. I can't say I added 20 pounds of muscle or anything, if people expect that they're wasting their time and money. Thats what steriods are for, not peptides. I'm happy with the deep sleep effects, and enhanced night pulse. I do have lethargy issues directly related to it though, but I'm not worried about it. Ghrp6 should be run a min of 6 months to see anything, just like GH.
How about in regards to your BF, I know you have always been pretty low but is it easier for you to stay leaner, is your diet in check as it was before you started using the peptide?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about in regards to your BF, I know you have always been pretty low but is it easier for you to stay leaner, is your diet in check as it was before you started using the peptide?
Really cant say man, its always around or under 10%. I'm sure it does help though. My diet hasnt changed much.